AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Need help finding place to stay with pool!!!

Posted By: rach

Need help finding place to stay with pool!!! - 01/05/08 11:28 PM

I am afraid to say it, but I hate swimming in the sea. SO when my husband goes snorkelling etc, etc I would much prefer to make use of a pool.

What are the decent hotels in San Pedro with pools? We can afford about $100 per night at the moment, though it could change if need be!

Thanks for any help!
Posted By: lakegirl

Re: Need help finding place to stay with pool!!! - 01/05/08 11:33 PM

Check the lodging section, there are several places with pools.
Posted By: J DOG

Re: Need help finding place to stay with pool!!! - 01/06/08 12:22 AM

I can't think of any in the high season , but if you go in the low season you might look at Banana Beach or Mata Rocks.
Posted By: susieb

Re: Need help finding place to stay with pool!!! - 01/06/08 12:22 AM

paradise villas has a nice pool. great location. beautiful grounds. we're headed back for lobster fest next summer and already have our reservations (it helps us get through the winter!). here's a link to some pv pictures if you'd like to look around a bit.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sugar-magnolia/sets/72157601679761737
Posted By: J DOG

Re: Need help finding place to stay with pool!!! - 01/06/08 12:29 AM

Paradise Villas is nice, big pool but way more than $100 per nite.
One place I forgot is The Tides, close to $100 even in high season.
Posted By: susieb

Re: Need help finding place to stay with pool!!! - 01/06/08 12:41 AM

sorry about that. i hadn't considered the price. my husband doesn't make me know vacation prices - i enjoy things more that way!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Need help finding place to stay with pool!!! - 01/06/08 01:33 AM

The best pool that I know is the one at Royal Caribbean, just south of Victoria House. Certainly if you want to swim rather than just bathe. Out of season you can stay there for under $100.
Posted By: seashell

Re: Need help finding place to stay with pool!!! - 01/06/08 01:46 AM

I agree. That pool is pretty awesome. The hotel itself is a bit weird, but we did see one of the units and they were just lovely. It's a long way from town for my tastes.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board