AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together!

Posted By: Ambergris Bob

Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/15/08 05:14 AM

Jane and I will be in SP these dates, our 3rd trip since 9/06 and we'd love to meet some of the wonderful folks on this board, this place (the board) is GREAT! We're a couple of "middle agers" getting married in SP later this year and thought we'd just come down in advance and simplify some of the planning process.

We'll be watching this post this week and if we can get a group together for an impromptu get together (or 2) we'd welcome the chance. We enjoy and appreciate all of the suggestions on fun things to do!

Bob & Jane
Posted By: hphjan

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/15/08 09:15 AM

Hi BJ. We will be there then and would enjoy a get together. Hubby and I are a couple of "middle agers+" laugh. Where should we meet?

Jan & Vic
Posted By: Ozzie

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/16/08 12:34 AM

My wife and I will be there the same week. We should meet at Pedro's or BC's during the evening on the 22nd or 23rd.
Kevin & Kim

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/16/08 12:42 AM

That sounds great, we'll keep an eye on this post and get back later this week with something more firm. Anyone else care to join in?

Bob
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/16/08 01:18 AM

Would be glad to meet you Bob and Jane, sounds fun
Posted By: nantrana

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/17/08 10:07 PM

Where in TN are you, Bob and Jane? We will be down in San Pedro Jan 26-Feb 2...we are in Knoxville. We aren't quite middle agers (early 30s), but guess that's close enough? :-)
Posted By: darrin fisher

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/18/08 04:09 AM

looking to make some friends on the island. we will be down from jan. 31st till feb 8th. were 40 with a pair of smart assed teens in tow.

fish

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/18/08 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by nantrana
Where in TN are you, Bob and Jane? We will be down in San Pedro Jan 26-Feb 2...we are in Knoxville. We aren't quite middle agers (early 30s), but guess that's close enough? :-)

30's close enough, we still feel that way at least! We're in the Memphis area and counting down the hours to AC!

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/18/08 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by darrin fisher
looking to make some friends on the island. we will be down from jan. 31st till feb 8th. were 40 with a pair of smart assed teens in tow.

fish

Fish, sorry we'll miss you and Mrs. Fish. Have fun and don't let the SAK's take the edge off your trip!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/18/08 09:49 AM

nantrana,

where will you be staying? Perhaps we'll catch up

Posted By: nantrana

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/18/08 07:30 PM

We'll be at Reef Village...our friend owns a condo there, so we take advantage of that!! It's just north of the cut. We'd love to meet up with others while there. It will be me, my husband, my sister and her husband. CAN'T WAIT!!! It's been a year since we were there.

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/19/08 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Kra-Z-K
Would be glad to meet you Bob and Jane, sounds fun

It's getting CLOSER! We'll be logging in once we arrive and can coordinate a little get together from here, or my cell is US (901) 262-3298. We're at the Sunset condos south of town. Thanks for the replies.

Bob & Jane
Posted By: DANZA

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/19/08 02:03 PM

Don and Deb from Temecula, California wouldn't mind joining you. But we are older then dirt and usually crap out about the time the music starts. Also if anyone is interested in traveling north to Portofino for dinner one night let us know. For 6 people they will provide transportation. Cpt. Jeff had a great food report on the place. We are south of town and 6240340 is our local number.

Re: Jan 21-28, Let's Get Together! - 01/20/08 07:23 AM

Thanks for checking in, we'll get in touch next week! Portofino's is wonderful.

Bob & Jane
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board