AmbergrisCaye.com Home

godinski

Posted By: dunk

godinski - 01/27/08 08:09 AM

this is the best and nicest guy you will ever meet.but when he drinks belikin he likes to take his clothes off and scream while he runs to the beach.just wanted to warn you guys we got a live one coming to ac in feb
Posted By: captjeff

Re: godinski - 01/27/08 03:49 PM

So your saying if a guy is drinking beer and running to the beach,with no clothes on but not screaming it will not be godinski...But another tourist who's name we do not know going to jail?????? thanks dunk ,what date can I watch this??
Posted By: elbert

Re: godinski - 01/27/08 03:58 PM

so what can we look for that will distinguish him from a British Solder.
Posted By: divingcowgirl

Re: godinski - 01/27/08 05:40 PM

(Note to self:.... bring LOTS of batteries for camera, and maybe an extra memory card) Sounds like this is going to be "interesting" to say the least...... What are the dates he'll be there?
Posted By: godinski

Re: godinski - 01/28/08 08:11 PM

Well,
What dunk said is not entirely true .......

I'm not the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

The rest of it is pretty much dead on acurate.

Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on how you look at it), I will probably be spending most of my time well south of San Pedro seeing as we have a house full of people. This will keep the public streakings to a minimum, but you'll know my scrawny pale arse when you see it!

T-BAGS for all!!!! smile smile

Hope everyone is having a swell time. Can't wait to be in AC - I'm way overexcited. Be there 2/7/08.
Posted By: elbert

Re: godinski - 01/28/08 10:57 PM

We'll be able to tell you from the British because most of them have the Union Jack tattooed on theirs.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: godinski - 01/28/08 11:38 PM

Been looking?
Posted By: PalapaBob

Re: godinski - 01/29/08 12:35 AM

One would think the Union Jack tattooed on a naked manís ass running down the beach in San Pedro would be hard to miss. Iíd order another Belikin at that point, just to clear my head.
Posted By: godinski

Re: godinski - 01/30/08 06:16 PM

Sitting here sober in New England, I have a hard time believing that I will be streaking in San Pedro. I thought Dunks thread started with my need to go naked in the ocean at least once a year (it helps me feel young).

Then it hit me. I completely forgot about he 1/2 mile moon on the main drag on our last trip. I wasn't sober or in New England at the time, so he maybe accurate in what he's thinking. Reallity is we just enjoy having a good time and sometimes what we consider fun, other people (our wives) consider stupid. My mentallity is if I ain't hurting anyone else, it ain't a problem.

No Union Jack - No tats at all - They look good on others, but no tats = less distinguishing marks when Johnny Law is looking for the guy who just streaked the public beach!!!

I'd have a hard time not noticing a tat on someone's arse as it ran by.

Looking forward to sharing spirits with y'all!
Cheers
Posted By: divingcowgirl

Re: godinski - 01/30/08 06:30 PM

Godinski,

You sound like our kind of people! You need to join us on the town crawl on the 24th of Feb! We'll expect you there with bells on (or Union Jack, or what ever you choose to wear or not wear!)
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board