AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Otteralum Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 02:27 AM
Saturday 2/23 - arrive in SP @ 1:00 -- hustle to BCs to meet Dita and see her off, hustle to the cut and watch spurs jump, lounge in front of Ruby's, private dinner party with friends up North, drink and talk with whoever will have us until the sun comes up

Sunday 2/24 - town crawl starting at Estelle's, wind-up at Pedro's for Poker Tourney, deliver t-shirts to reaper, remind self to find Simon to give him SAGA money for shirts sold, drink and talk with whoever will have us until the sun comes up

Monday 2/25 - no breakfast plans -- care to join us? cat trip with Ernie maybe (unless he's getting hitched that day) if not, jump with reaper? maybe Mrs. O. and I do a repeat of last year and take the jet skis to the South part of AC and relax in the crystal clear blue. Dinner in town, and dancing of course is in order, drink and talk with whoever will have us until the sun comes up

Tuesday 2/26 - day trip to CC, swim at the cut, get caught-up with Tiger and eat well. Relax and soak it in, for tomorrow we leave.

Wednesday 2/27 - Sunrise with coffee and pastry from Ruby's and then early flight back to reality -- boo.
Posted By: gailtor Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 02:47 AM
COOL cool
Think this is the first time I have read a PRE Trip report...
Can't wait to read the real trip report and SEE the pictures and hear the real stories once you get back.
Sorry I will miss you this trip, but there is always next trip.
Gail smile
Posted By: SimonB Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 02:50 AM
Hmmm, I don't see hangover listed in the activities.
Posted By: gailtor Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 02:52 AM
Otter took out extra insurance.. hangovers don't happen till he stops drinking once he arrives home. smile
Posted By: divingcowgirl Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 02:52 AM
OTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah you and Mrs. Otter had better be there at the cut to "pick up the pieces!" And I'm SURE there are a TON of ppl (including me) that would LOVE to have you BOTH in our "mix" till the "sun comes up"!!!!! Now that is a gooood Pre-trip report.
Posted By: divingcowgirl Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 03:22 AM
Wed. 20th............. arrive
Thurs............. scuba dive
Friday...........Pray
Sat.............Jump
Sat afternoon .............drink
Sunday...........drink
Monday.........career day, afternoon.......drink
Tuesday........drink
Wed..........drink, cry, leave..............wake up on plane going Hopefully to Houston.... order drink...........
Drink
Posted By: captjeff Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 03:28 PM
Divingcowgirl,the capt will be down for a quickie the 17 to the 23 looking forward to meeting you!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: azbob Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 04:10 PM
Otter, good schedule, well planned, but agree with Simon. Hangovers tend to change the next day schedule, at least for me but I'm old! Have fun!!
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 04:21 PM
Planning for hangovers is a buzzkill guys. Half the fun is planning the ideal vacation (even knowing you'll have some hiccups). Of course, the hangover I had last year made for an interesting experience while eating fish BBQ at BCs on Sunday. The story of that episode actually made the vacation better wink
Posted By: divingcowgirl Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 07:34 PM
Capt. Jeff! I look forward to meeting you as well! I'll see you on the 20th at Reapers dinner! IF not before then at BC's!

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!

smile
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 08:08 PM
I'm just bummed I'm going to miss y'all! Next time though! xo
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Otter's Pre-trip Report - 02/07/08 09:51 PM
TQ, Mrs O. and I have spoken a lot about you, isle and Gail in particular -- very very sad. frown
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board