AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: tacogirl Valentines night - 02/12/08 05:31 PM

It looks like those of us who are here will go to Sunset Grille for Valentines if anyone wants to meet up for a drink or dinner please drop by...

The San Pedro Artists Group has donated 21 paintings and drawings of the children of Holy Cross that will be sold at Sunset Grille on February 14 and all the proceeds will go to the school.

Time 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Valentines night - 02/12/08 05:52 PM
We will be there! Looking forward to it!
Posted By: Dita Re: Valentines night - 02/12/08 05:52 PM
Will the paintings and drawings be available at any other time after the initial sale at Sunset Grille? Thanks!
Posted By: JeanH Re: Valentines night - 02/12/08 05:55 PM
Just ate at Sunset Grill last night. The food was really good. We'll stop by and have a drink, even if we don't dine there again.
Posted By: azbob Re: Valentines night - 02/12/08 06:12 PM
To all you lovely ladies:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Guys:
Better do right by them, or those arrows will hurt!!!!!
Posted By: BrusselSprout Re: Valentines night - 02/12/08 06:40 PM
Afterwards, stop by the TackleBox Valentine's Bash. DJs, drink specials, free shot with your first drink IF you are wearing a red or pink shirt, weekly drawing with 100% payout...winner picked at 10.30 on Thursday nights. Also, Feel free to bring flowers for the manager.
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Valentines night - 02/12/08 07:59 PM
Hi Dita they will likely be available afterwards.

Sounds good brusslesprout - do red shoes count?

See you all there
Posted By: scubawalk Re: Valentines night - 02/12/08 08:04 PM
All the works are one of a kind originals. Come early to get the best choice. The artists set the asking prices and all proceeds go to the school.

A great way to celebrate Valentine's day.

Any items that don't sell will be held for an auction at a later date in the Spring.
Posted By: Dita Re: Valentines night - 02/12/08 08:05 PM
Darn! We won't get there until Saturday, Scuba....
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Valentines night - 02/12/08 08:23 PM
taco, festive Valentine's shirt on it's way!
Posted By: sunandsand Re: Valentines night - 02/12/08 09:52 PM
Lookiing forward to it.
Posted By: Renee-md Re: Valentines night - 02/14/08 02:32 AM
Sorry Laurie but we are going to Capricorn. Did eat at Blue Lotus and it was wonderful!

You and Paul have a very Happy Valetines Day

Renee
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Valentines night - 02/14/08 03:22 PM
Enjoy your mean at Capricorn Renee. Good you liked Blue Lotus it sure is tasty - I like riding the pontoon boat too.

See you at southern crawl
Posted By: Beachgal Re: Valentines night - 02/14/08 09:13 PM
Hey there,

still having a hard time remembering what I saw when walking up and down the beach - where is the sunset grill?
We'd love to stop by for a drink!!

Posted By: sweetjane Re: Valentines night - 02/14/08 09:17 PM
it's not on the beach, but on the lagoon side - near the ball playing field (is that right?)

good drinks, good food, nice staff, yummy fritters smile
Posted By: scubawalk Re: Valentines night - 02/14/08 09:48 PM
Lagoon side at the Southwest end of the football field. There is construction there so you may have to walk around it to get to the front door of the restaurant. Hope you can make it.
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Valentines night - 02/14/08 10:14 PM
Yes beachgal would love to see you and hubby again. Will be a real fun crowd tonight. we are going to pop over to tackle box afterwards.
Posted By: Beachgal Re: Valentines night - 02/14/08 10:26 PM
At what point do I turn in toward the lagoon side? Can you give me a landmark or a name of a businesss, I prefer to walk on the beach side as long as I can because I have lived in the Pacific Northwest way too long and I miss the sand smile
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Valentines night - 02/14/08 10:30 PM
Beachgal if you are walking down middle street from the RC School end, it is the first left, there is a plastic store on the corner that sells buckets and stuff and once you turn corner you will see old football field right away on the right hand side. Just go straight down to the lagoon and veer left, not seen the parking lot upset yet but hope it is easy enough to get through.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board