AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Ambergris Caye poster

Posted By: KathyF

Ambergris Caye poster - 02/25/08 04:52 PM

Almost five years ago my daughter got married on Ambergris Caye. The wedding planner in San Pedro gave the couple a great poster of Ambergris Caye. They brought it home and planned to have it framed, but it has since been lost in a move. I would like to get one of these posters and have it framed for their 5th wedding anniversary. Do any of you know how I could order one and have it mailed to me? I sure wish I could come down and buy it in person, but it looks like that is not going to happen for a while.

Thanks.
Posted By: Bobber

Re: Ambergris Caye poster - 02/25/08 05:05 PM

What does it look like?

Re: Ambergris Caye poster - 02/25/08 05:11 PM

It has been a while and I am not sure, but it seems like it was at least 18" by 24" and possibly bigger. I think it was a drawing of Ambergris Caye and not a picture, but could have been either one. I am really not particular, any poster depiction of Ambergris would work as a memento of their wedding.
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: Ambergris Caye poster - 02/25/08 05:22 PM

They have colored map posters could that be it?

Re: Ambergris Caye poster - 02/25/08 05:39 PM

That could be it. Where would I get one?
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: Ambergris Caye poster - 02/26/08 02:55 AM

The gift shops all sell them here - when do you need it by?

Posted By: Bobber

Re: Ambergris Caye poster - 02/26/08 08:55 PM

I have this thing, Savannahs Bohemian guide to AC, that dates back to around 03. It's around 18x24. A stylized drawing, not a picture.
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Ambergris Caye poster - 02/26/08 09:18 PM

KathyF if you would send me a private message - by clicking on my name at the left of this post above the picture - I will gladly mail you the recent Savanna's Bohemian Guite to Ambergris Caye, Belize - it is 2ft tall and 3 feet long.

Posted By: Marty

Re: Ambergris Caye poster - 02/27/08 01:39 AM

You can buy savannas stuff here too
http://Savanna-Art.com

maps and charts here
http://savanna-art.com/gallery/2723
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board