AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Spa Suggestions

Posted By: RedSoxGirl

Spa Suggestions - 03/20/08 06:22 PM

I would love any spa suggestions for my stay on Ambergris Caye.

I am just looking for a place for a simple hour-long massage.

I am staying at Coral Bay Villas March 29--April 5.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: PSSunshinegal

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/20/08 07:15 PM

I highly recommend Taz. Every time I have been to AC, we have had her come out once a week for a fabulous massage. Here is here website, but you have to look for the Ambergris Caye part because she is originally from Calgary and still has a business there. I think there is a link to her San Pedro address on the site. Here is her local SP phone number - 663-2648.

She is fabulous. Wish I was there right now so that I could make an appointment.

Janice

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/20/08 09:25 PM

Thanks PSS!! I really appreciate it.

Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/20/08 09:32 PM

Also, Sol Spa is great! Just had a massage from Jennifer and loved it. Mom loved Shar!

They are located across from the RC School, second floor of the purple bldg.
Posted By: PSUhorty

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/21/08 02:29 AM

We went to Asian Spa just this past Friday. Wonderful. The GF and I both thought it was fabulous. I simply got a one hour deep massage while she got a facial treatment + 1/2 hr. deep massage. I would recommend them to anyone.

Going south, a bit past the airport on the right.
Posted By: spl

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/21/08 03:04 AM

We loved Tropical Touch and visited multiple times!
Posted By: treetops

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/21/08 04:45 AM

Jennifer at Sol Spa
Posted By: jenni sharp

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/21/08 04:56 PM

Sol Spa!!!

I go as often as possible. Jennifer and Char are fabulous!!!

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/21/08 07:30 PM

Looks like Sol Spa is the winner as of right now, but I'm open to more suggestions!! Thanks so much everyone! Gosh I can't wait! One week from tomorrow! smile
Posted By: KC

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/23/08 07:10 AM

Taz is tops. I make it my life mission to find the best massage wherever I go. smile Taz is my best "find" ANYWHERE.
Posted By: lil'red

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/23/08 07:27 AM

I have been going to Sol Spa for two years, and Char is great. It can be tough to get an appointment with her. TP does a great sport massage. I do not go anywhere else.

Re: Spa Suggestions - 03/24/08 03:07 PM

Looks like Sol Spa took first with Taz coming up in second -- Thanks a lot! I can't wait to get down there!
Posted By: colomojo

Re: Spa Suggestions - 05/11/08 09:36 PM

We are in SP right now and I need a massage! I didn't have a great experience last Dec when I was here and really want a great massage this week. I am a CMT and sometimes it is really hard to find what you are looking for. I prefer deep tissue but not sports massage. I've read the suggestions here - where is Sol Spa? I've also wondered about Asian Spa, it looks great. Also, where does Taz work?
Posted By: treetops

Re: Spa Suggestions - 05/12/08 12:06 AM

Sol Spa is in the purple building across from the RC school.
Posted By: PSSunshinegal

Re: Spa Suggestions - 05/12/08 04:46 AM

Colombo,

Taz will come to your resort. She does some of the best deep tissue work I have ever had done. You won't be sorry.

Janice
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: Spa Suggestions - 05/12/08 01:55 PM

I have to cast a vote for Carrie and Jen at Sol Spa great girls. Last massage I had with Carrie really helped me feel better when I needed it.
Posted By: colomojo

Re: Spa Suggestions - 05/12/08 03:14 PM

hhmmm - thanks, I now know where to start!
Posted By: Marty

Re: Spa Suggestions - 05/12/08 03:28 PM

TIffany at Xaman Ek is amazing
Posted By: PSUhorty

Re: Spa Suggestions - 05/12/08 07:31 PM

The Asian Garden spa is past the airport on the right. Not too far down.

Contrary to the name, it is not run by asians. Anyways, I received a deep tissue massage, as did my GF, and it was excellent.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board