AmbergrisCaye.com Home

golf cart rental AC

Posted By: REDHEAD

golf cart rental AC - 04/22/08 03:21 AM

Does anyone have a recommendation for a cart rental company?
Posted By: H20dog

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/22/08 03:23 AM

I walk out of the Tropic Air terminal....go south 100 yards.....and rent my cart from Moncho's.....no taxi fare to the hotel or the golf cart rental....and no waiting for the golf cart to be delivered.
Posted By: klcman

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/22/08 03:26 AM

or, you can walk the other way less than 100 yds, around the corner to Ultimate Cart Rentals!
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/22/08 03:28 AM

or you can walk due east about 100 yards to BC's . .sit down, have a Belikin and think about it for a while!! grin
Posted By: H20dog

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/22/08 03:53 AM

klcman......you're going to have to learn how to measure.
Posted By: SeeShell

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/22/08 03:55 AM

I dont rent one - its greener(and cheaper)
Posted By: colomojo

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/22/08 04:38 AM

We are happy using Cholo's but have heard good things about the others mentioned in this post. You can also use the search here and look up other posts.

I think I like KC's idea too, but wouldn't want to schlepp my bags around - HEY - I bet tropic will hold them until a decision comes to mind
Posted By: Northern Canuck

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/22/08 03:22 PM

Some are offering discounts for online booking (20%)and some (Ultimate) are just offering a discount. Some (Cholo) don't deliver north of the bridge if you decide to have your cart delivered to you.
Posted By: JDTremblay

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/22/08 03:52 PM

What Happened to the Sandra Warren golf cart incident did the post get removed
Posted By: azbob

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/22/08 04:00 PM

Or walk North, turn right and turn left on to Front St (apx 100 yrds) at the corner is Castle Carts. Nice people to work with and carts are in good condition!
Posted By: Northern Canuck

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/23/08 01:15 AM

I was looking for that too JD. When someone here reccomended that I read the threads on golf carts I rememeber reading the article (on another site) but I guess the thread has been removed. However here is the link... SAN PEDRO DAILY, October 3, 2007,Belize,News,Features,Newspapers ... or Ambergris Today - San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize... .
Posted By: REDHEAD

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/23/08 03:14 AM

Great - thanks for the info.
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/23/08 03:57 AM

http://sanpedrodaily.com/10-3-07.html
Posted By: Teenah

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/23/08 03:58 AM

I usually rent my cart from Island Adventures. They're with crawling distance of the Tropic Air Terminal, but they're also happy to bring the cart to the airstrip.
Posted By: RD

Re: golf cart rental AC - 04/23/08 04:31 AM

I agree with AZbob, we were there for 3 weeks in Feb and rented from Castle Cars. They were just great! The rates were good and they came to our condo nearly every day to check it out and even wiped the dust off! The husband/wife team that operate this business are so nice. The cart was in good shape and we will definately rent from them again.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board