AmbergrisCaye.com Home

massage on the water?

Posted By: angtiques

massage on the water? - 06/10/08 04:02 PM

I am not currently on the island so I cannot investigate myself, but can anyone tell me the name of the spa that is on the water somewhere between town and Coconuts? I am attempting to purchase a massage for my father ( who lives on the island) for Fathers Day.Or if anyone has other ideas of who to contact, I am open to suggestions!

Thanks!
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: massage on the water? - 06/10/08 04:09 PM

I believe it is called Tropical Touch. My wife recommends Sol Spa highly, tho!!
Posted By: SimonB

Re: massage on the water? - 06/10/08 04:54 PM

Tropical Touch closed down that building, not sure if they are reopening.

Re: massage on the water? - 06/10/08 05:06 PM

Well, that explains why it has been so difficult to contact them :>) I will try Sol Spa.

Thank you!
Posted By: JeanH

Re: massage on the water? - 06/10/08 07:30 PM

Tropical Touch was open before Arthur came through. I was sort of surprised, I thought they weren't planning on reopening there after Dean last year.
Posted By: Beach Girl 07

Re: massage on the water? - 06/10/08 07:41 PM

There is a lady who will come right to your house and I hear from a few of my family members that she is great. I have never used her before but am planning to when we come down in 2 weeks. If you want I can get the info. for you. Let me know.
Posted By: PSSunshinegal

Re: massage on the water? - 06/10/08 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Beach Girl 07
There is a lady who will come right to your house and I hear from a few of my family members that she is great. I have never used her before but am planning to when we come down in 2 weeks. If you want I can get the info. for you. Let me know.

If it isn't Taz that you are talking about, then I would highly recommend her.

Janice
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: massage on the water? - 06/10/08 09:30 PM

There are quite a few masseuses that will come to you. They bring tables, and all other paraphernalia.

You'll have a lovely relaxing time.

I've heard excellent reports of Sol Spa and Asian Gardens.

Re: massage on the water? - 06/10/08 09:45 PM

Thank you for the info. I have emailed Sol Spa to see if they can help me. I am actually trying to buy a massage for my father (who lives onthe island) a massage for Fathers Day.So, I need for the masseuse to be able to take a credit card over the phone.Tricky- I know...but thank you all for your help!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board