AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: SandyD Wedding Planner - 07/30/08 02:09 AM
Has any one used "Simple Elegance Wedding" or "Belize Island Weddings? I can't find their webpages and just looking for recommendations.
Posted By: Ambergris Bob Re: Wedding Planner - 07/30/08 02:24 AM
"I Do Belize Weddings" has handled 100's of happy events, she is a regular on this board and I suspect will answer your call.

Bob
Posted By: Short Re: Wedding Planner - 07/30/08 02:44 AM
Here you have them all: //ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/marriage.html
The other companies and hotels can also help with the planning.
Posted By: melisa_1980 Re: Wedding Planner - 07/30/08 03:42 AM
We were married in Belize and the day was beautiful. The people we worked with did more than expected the entire week we were there.

When we first started planning we contacted every company online. Most wouldn't let us do what we wanted and took weeks to reply. Belize Weddings was the biggest nightmare to try to get a reply from and when we did they never addressed our questions asked! I Do Belize Weddings was the only company that usually replied within one day to every email we sent the entire four months we were planning. We were really happy with all of our wedding arrangements.
Posted By: melisa_1980 Re: Wedding Planner - 07/30/08 04:38 AM
Hi again. here was my forum message in early June
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/285075/Searchpage/1/Main/30471/Words/wedding/Search/true/Married_in_Belize.html#Post285075

Posted By: lil'red Re: Wedding Planner - 07/30/08 06:19 AM
Keli at "I Do" Belize Weddings is the perfect choice.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board