AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: tacogirl Pictures wanted - 10/05/08 05:01 AM
Anyone have pictures of Lacy, recent or otherwise?

Need by Monday Morning.
Posted By: kerry Re: Pictures wanted - 10/05/08 07:02 AM
hey laurie...i have one for sure, possibly more...don't know how to send to you...not good with the uploading stuff...don't have your email address, but can probably send it either that way or thru instant messenger...i will send an offline message to your yahoo message...and once you agree to share photos i should be able to get them to you that way...hope i can figure out a way to get to you in time...won't be til tonite, as i have to work today...
Posted By: lil'red Re: Pictures wanted - 10/05/08 12:30 PM
Hey, on our website you will find a beautiful photo of Jim and Lacey at Tim and Tina's place last year. It is in the "Special Events in 2007" folder, the Thanksgiving album. You will also find a photo of Lacey and Stacey dancing on the beach in the "Our Best Friends" album. Go ahead and take them, they should be downloadable just by right clicking on the picture. If you have a problem let me know.
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Pictures wanted - 10/05/08 02:41 PM

Hi Kerry just sent you a pm with my email.

Thanks Lil Red

Who should get photo credit?

Your site looking great thanks for pointing me in that direction had not been there in a while.

Thanks for both your help on this, I volunteered to help get pictures together - one less thing on Tim's plate.
Posted By: lil'red Re: Pictures wanted - 10/05/08 04:22 PM
I took both of those pictures. Unfortunately I don't have much time to update the site anymore.
Posted By: kathyw Re: Pictures wanted - 10/05/08 08:57 PM
There's a good picture of Lacy & Carol dancing at Don's birthday party. It's on Tina's blog. I'm sure she will let you use it.
Posted By: kerry Re: Pictures wanted - 10/06/08 06:16 AM
pix sent...hope u can use them
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Pictures wanted - 10/06/08 02:31 PM
Thanks Kathy I scooped it. Pics you sent are great Kerry.

Also thanks to Lil Red and Craigswench via Sweetjane. Managed to get about 8 pics so far.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board