AmbergrisCaye.com Home

belizian resort

Posted By: aruba

belizian resort - 01/28/09 04:09 PM

can some one give me feed back on this resort? how is the swimming.
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: belizian resort - 01/28/09 04:13 PM

Belizean Cove? Belizean Shores? Belizean Reef?
Posted By: aruba

Re: belizian resort - 01/28/09 04:16 PM

i mean belizian shores resort
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: belizian resort - 01/28/09 04:54 PM

never been, but has a good rep. supposed to be very nice. it is a few miles north of the cut, which means you will likely need to take a boat/water taxi to get to san pedro town.

generally speaking, shore swimming is not an activity AC is really known for.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: belizian resort - 01/28/09 05:03 PM

Nice place, great staff, great pool. They have a deep water area at the end of the dock cordoned off for swimming as well.
Posted By: suecate

Re: belizian resort - 01/28/09 05:29 PM

We stayed there our first trip. It was very nice staf was great. The pool bar is worth the trip. Out of the way for convenience need to water taxi alot, but if your looking just to hangout and not venture to much into town highly recommended.
Posted By: Renee-md

Re: belizian resort - 01/28/09 05:46 PM

We stayed there our first time to AC. Very nice resort, great pool and bar, staff is great. You can swim off the dock. Within walking distance to several restaurants. Water taxi picks up at end of dock.
Posted By: Otteralum

Re: belizian resort - 01/28/09 06:21 PM

highly recommend, but as others state, it may not be close enough to town depending on your preferences for entertainment vs. lounging/relaxing. I loved it, but now prefer closer.
Posted By: wannaBEthere

Re: belizian resort - 01/28/09 06:50 PM

We stayed there as well on are first visit, about 5 yrs ago. Can't say anything negative about it at all. We were looking for some serious R&R and to be a bit "out of the way". Water taxi is simple to use, and just a few minuted from town.

Having said that, we now prefer to be closer to town. It's all in what you're looking for. have a great vacation!

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour" - Anonymous
Posted By: azbob

Re: belizian resort - 01/28/09 06:51 PM

BC's resort has a special room reserved for Otter, so he can be close!!!! laugh
Posted By: RathaBnBelize

Re: belizian resort - 01/28/09 09:43 PM

Everyone has their own preference,but I, like wannaBEthere and Otter prefer in-town for the "atmosphere"
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board