AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Singles in San Pedro?

Posted By: A C

Singles in San Pedro? - 01/29/09 12:32 PM

My friends and I (3 guys) are planning on moving down there in about 4-6 months. I've visited before, love it. My question to the gurus is this. Are there single girls our age here? (mid 20's). I know this might sound horn doggish, the answers arent going to sway my reasonings for coming Im just curious what to expect. I mean I assume there is a steady flow of tourist to party with but what about the locals?

Opinions? Single people? lol...

thank you!

Aaron Christopher
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/29/09 01:46 PM

let's see three guys in their 20s coming to live in San Pedro-as long as you have plenty of money you will have no problems with girls.
The interesting question will be if you do not have plenty of money-What will you do?
From reading your post I guess you are not bringing any useful skills to potential employers.

My guess is you will need around 3000usd per month per person to have a good time here-this includes an appt./not much eating out but with luck should pay for booze-eating out add another 1300usd
per month
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/29/09 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Pedro1
let's see three guys in their 20s coming to live in San Pedro-as long as you have plenty of money you will have no problems with girls.
The interesting question will be if you do not have plenty of money-What will you do?
From reading your post I guess you are not bringing any useful skills to potential employers.

My guess is you will need around 3000usd per month per person to have a good time here-this includes an appt./not much eating out but with luck should pay for booze-eating out add another 1300usd
per month


We make decent money, all internet entrepreneurs. I dont plan on working down there at current businesses, since most of my skills come from running companies. We all have 1 or two plans for a local business that we will be investing in to try to keep ourselves busy/useful in the community while hopefully creating a couple jobs and making a few extra bucks. I will be posting about some of these soon to get your opinions.

Thanks for any replys!

Aaron Christopher
Posted By: JZB

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/29/09 09:41 PM

Aaron, don't mind Pedro. He's a cranky old f*rt (but we love him anyway).

You will not have any problems finding single girls.

PS. Good luck to you and your buddies. I wish I moved here when I was in my mid 20s!)
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/29/09 11:08 PM

less than 30k a year -that is not enough to move here
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/30/09 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Pedro1
less than 30k a year -that is not enough to move here


lol i dont actually put my real income on MySpace. Come on smile. I post that to keep the gold diggers away wink

AC
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/30/09 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by JZB
Aaron, don't mind Pedro. He's a cranky old f*rt (but we love him anyway).

You will not have any problems finding single girls.

PS. Good luck to you and your buddies. I wish I moved here when I was in my mid 20s!)


lol Im sure hes a great guy, I appreciate his candor Thanks for the good wishes!

AC
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/30/09 12:28 AM

so you lie-you will do fine in SP-also if you are worried about gold diggers as you call them why go on myspace at all
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/30/09 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Pedro1
so you lie-you will do fine in SP-also if you are worried about gold diggers as you call them why go on myspace at all


all my friends on there, all Im friends with in real life. I dont really use it for networking much, or meeting new people. Just an easy way to get ahold of my computer nerd friends smile.

AC
Posted By: Honeymooners29

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 12:44 AM

Pedro - "From reading your post I guess you are not bringing any useful skills to potential employers."

How can you logically make that assumption from what he wrote? And why be so judgmental and accusatory? He doesn't have to answer to you or anybody about why he goes on MySpace or about anything he does, really. Get a clue.


AC - don't worry about anything that comes from Pedro. I've been reading this board for months now, (I don't post much because, well, I don't have time to have to try and defend something I might post to certain people.....) and it seems that he rarely has much of anything nice or useful to say. usually it just seems judgmental and accusatory, just like his comments to you.

Good luck with your move, though. I hope it goes well for you.
Posted By: Nancy1340

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 02:36 AM

Honeymooners,

I have been coming here for over a year & I have been to SP but never met Pedro. Pedro has been on SP for years and probably seen a lot of "broken dreams" and therefore may be trying to get some dreamers to open their eyes. Also from what I understand while Pedro has a caustic sense of humor he is also one of the most generous people on the island. He just has that kind of a personality. Ya know, a as*hole with a good heart??


And before Pedro jumps my a*s. Yes, I know you can defend yourself while I have never seen you do so. Kissy, kissy baby.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nova

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 02:45 AM

Pedro and Nancy, up a tree...... grin
Posted By: Nancy1340

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 02:56 AM

Nova, I'm older and meaner'n you. Don't pi*s me off girl.
[Linked Image]

'Sides no one can measure up to FTWB. [Linked Image]
Posted By: azbob

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 03:28 AM

Pedro's favorite t-shirt say " My Mother said I could grow up to be anything I want to be and I chose to be an ASSHOLE!" laugh
He is who he says he is and one hell of a a guy!!! He supports his community!
Pedro, no I'm not paying Ernie's bar bill!!!! and I ain't ringing that damn bell!! smile
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by azbob
Pedro's favorite t-shirt say " My Mother said I could grow up to be anything I want to be and I chose to be an ASSHOLE!" laugh
He is who he says he is and one hell of a a guy!!! He supports his community!
Pedro, no I'm not paying Ernie's bar bill!!!! and I ain't ringing that damn bell!! smile


As I've said before Im sure hes a nice guy. Dry humor I assume, but candor is something I admire in people, even if they come off as an ass lol. Id rather get it straight than sugar coated. Im sure when I get there he will see we arent young heathens that are going to ruin the town or anything of the sort. I done a lot in my 27 years and am more matured than most my age.

Speaking of matured, does anyone down here play chess? No one my age at least does up here lol. The ones that do arent a challenge at all, the only good games I can get are from the older russians/ukranians, and they kick my ass.

Ever see those life sized chess sets? that would be awesome to have in san pedro!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Don Greife

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 03:07 PM

Pay NO attention, What ever, to Pedro. He has severe difficulty dealing with the fact that he has the UGLIEST DOG in the entire world.
Posted By: Peter Jones

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 03:10 PM

Now that's unfair and wrong. She is a lovely dog, but like Pedro totally dominant among her kind smile
Posted By: TravelinMan1

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 06:03 PM

If any of you are not sure about what I was trying to say in the above remark please feel free to let me know and I will be happy elaborate for you!
Posted By: TacoBoy

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 06:07 PM

i would imagine that personal attacks such as that are against the Terms of Service for this website - and if they aren't, they should be.
Posted By: Peter Jones

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by A C
Speaking of matured, does anyone down here play chess?

A few do, though certainly NOT to tournament standard! When the much lamented Cannibals beach bar was in existence (displaced by Playa) we often used to have informal games there. Ryan, who ran the bar, was deceptively good!

Bring a decent portable chess set with you (I'd like to buy one if it's not really cheap and nasty) and we can maybe set up a chess evening at, guess where, Pedro's. It is after all a sports bar.

A giant beach one would be a lot of fun as well, if you were to bring one.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 06:16 PM

TRAVLING MAN TELL US WHAT YOU REALY THINK ABOUT PEDRO THE MAN , AND THE HAPPINESS HE SHARES ,HE IS MR,WARMTH.. AND SOME DO LOVE HIM..
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Peter Jones
Originally Posted by A C
Speaking of matured, does anyone down here play chess?

A few do, though certainly NOT to tournament standard! When the much lamented Cannibals beach bar was in existence (displaced by Playa) we often used to have informal games there. Ryan, who ran the bar, was deceptively good!

Bring a decent portable chess set with you (I'd like to buy one if it's not really cheap and nasty) and we can maybe set up a chess evening at, guess where, Pedro's. It is after all a sports bar.

A giant beach one would be a lot of fun as well, if you were to bring one.


Would be awesome to somehow build one out of concrete or marble (the board) and have it be there forever. If we can find somewhere to put it. But yeah for sure I will bring a chess set. Im not great or anything, but I really enjoy playing. Especially with people that are better than I am.

AC
Posted By: purdygrl

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 07:07 PM

Hi AC,

To answer the original question...in the mid 20's it will be mainly tourists in your late 20's to ...... there are plenty of single woman down here.

As for playing chess there are people who play so not to hard to find a game. The only problem I could see with a large chess board (great idea!) is where to store the pieces and who would be responsible for them.

As for Pedro some will love him some will hate him...when you get to know him you will understand him and his manner of speech more. Most of us who consider him a friend do not agree with him 100% of the time but he does have some very valid feedback it my not always be politically correct.

Good luck with your move to Belize!
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by purdygrl
Hi AC,

To answer the original question...in the mid 20's it will be mainly tourists in your late 20's to ...... there are plenty of single woman down here.

As for playing chess there are people who play so not to hard to find a game. The only problem I could see with a large chess board (great idea!) is where to store the pieces and who would be responsible for them.

As for Pedro some will love him some will hate him...when you get to know him you will understand him and his manner of speech more. Most of us who consider him a friend do not agree with him 100% of the time but he does have some very valid feedback it my not always be politically correct.

Good luck with your move to Belize!


Yeah, I was thinking the big board would almost have to be part of a restaurant/bar that exists already and they would store the pieces and hopefully get some new business from it being there. Unless we could make it into a community thing then I guess its just up to whoever. I wouldn't want to lug those big ass things around all the time though wink Maybe we can put the exploding paint security tags on them and if they get moved 20 feet from the board BAM and the guy with the green paint on his hands the next day is in trouble lol.

And about the girls, like i said before its not a huge deal, I just didnt know if it was like gillagins island where everyone is paired off already lol wink

AC
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 07:22 PM

[Linked Image]

LOL I was just looking at this. I wonder if they know the board is setup wrong ;x

AC
Posted By: Big Mike

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 09:49 PM

We have a few of the big chess boards on the island...both at private homes.

AC, you seem pretty convinced about making a move to SP. When are you coming down for a bit of research?
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 09:59 PM

Plan is (and this is just the plan as of today) that in a few months after I tie off some loose ends up here we are pretty much just going to come down to live. Packing clothes and laptops. Got a few places we are looking at for short term then after a month we will move to long term lease, pretty much anything short of a 100ft tidal wave is going to make me not want to stay for at least a couple years.

I know what everyone is going to say "you should come visit a few times etc etc" but I've moved to Myrtle beach, Vegas, NC, Maryland without knowing anything about the way it was going to be and without caring. Figuring out how to live and survive and fit in with the new scene is part of the fun for me. That being said I respect that this is a different COUNTRY haha so I expect this will be a bit more of a shocker than Im used to. But I love adventure, love the beach, ocean, love to snorkle, fish, dive, swim, kayak, eat, and drink. So worse case cant be too bad. Im sure a lot of things will be not as easy as I'd hoped but thats life ya know? I will deal with whatever things come up the same as anyone else does any where else.

When deciding where we were going to move we looked at a few other countries and belize wins on most things that matter for my friends and I.

So yeah Im convinced. I am moving for sure. Very excited about it, looking forward to dealing with the good and the bad.

Btw my friends have a pool going on how Im going to DIE while Im there lol. So far the biggest bets are stung by a weird bug, croc or shark attack. Others are drowning, lost in the rain forest, jaguar attack, or heat stroke. (Im pretty much going to live in the water lol so Im betting on one of the sea creature more than bugs lol. They say if one or more of the above events happen and cause me to move back with my tail between my legs I have to double their winnings out of my pocket.

AC
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 10:12 PM

AC you will do great here ,I think you have some smarts and are one sharp lad..I go there once a month and have been going six years ,the place has some wonderful things to do ,and the bad things are outwayed by the good things ..there are some very nice people here on this message bord that will help you out..I have some nice local friends that I will introduce you to when you get down ,they are normal ,stable ,very nice people ..As far as meeting females you will have not a worry. you can PM ON THIS BOARD ...ANYWAY come down and live the dream AND ENJOY...
Posted By: Big Mike

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 10:19 PM

Well, it sounds like you're coming down with a spirit for adventure and financial backing to make it happen. Believe me, both are very important and should ensure that you'll have a good time along the way. Good luck.
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by captjeff
AC you will do great here ,I think you have some smarts and are one sharp lad..I go there once a month and have been going six years ,the place has some wonderful things to do ,and the bad things are outwayed by the good things ..there are some very nice people here on this message bord that will help you out..I have some nice local friends that I will introduce you to when you get down ,they are normal ,stable ,very nice people ..As far as meeting females you will have not a worry. you can PM ON THIS BOARD ...ANYWAY come down and live the dream AND ENJOY...


wow once a month? you have a regular place there or just go wherever the wind takes you? where are you the rest of the time? You might as well move there too! lol

AC
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 01/31/09 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Big Mike
Well, it sounds like you're coming down with a spirit for adventure and financial backing to make it happen. Believe me, both are very important and should ensure that you'll have a good time along the way. Good luck.


Well the spirit part will never run out, money however can lol. So Im securing a few more projects and working my ass off to tie up a few loose ends up here before I come down. That way I got some good residual coming in.

So far things are looking promising timing wise though. However I really wish I could leave now lol. I spent 2 hours last night "attempting" to shovel my driveway (2 feet of snow). Instead me and friends just got wasted and did snow angels. I hate snow ;( but drinking plus snow isnt a half bad time.

AC



Posted By: captjeff

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/01/09 04:53 AM

AC I live in nj .and have a condo at royal palm I am semi retired,I HAVE THE TIME AND THE MEANS TO LIVE THE DREAM .GOT LUCKY IN LIFE THE HARDER I WORKED THE LUCKER I GOT LOL.. i LOVE THE ISLAND .NOT ALL OF IT BUT IT IS MORE HOT THAT NOT..i COULD NOT LIVE THERE YET FULL TIME ,STILL LIKE CITY THINGS ,BUT YOU NEVER KNOW..
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/01/09 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by captjeff
AC I live in nj .and have a condo at royal palm I am semi retired,I HAVE THE TIME AND THE MEANS TO LIVE THE DREAM .GOT LUCKY IN LIFE THE HARDER I WORKED THE LUCKER I GOT LOL.. i LOVE THE ISLAND .NOT ALL OF IT BUT IT IS MORE HOT THAT NOT..i COULD NOT LIVE THERE YET FULL TIME ,STILL LIKE CITY THINGS ,BUT YOU NEVER KNOW..


one of the guys that is coming with me is from hoboken. you anywhere from around there?

AC
Posted By: Bing Crosby

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/01/09 11:05 PM

Oh AC you will do just fine in San Pedro, you sound just like the folks who have all moved down there in the last couple of years. You'll fit right in!
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/02/09 08:42 PM

The island needs more guys in their mid to late 20's!!! Bring em all, AC!!! See you sooon!
Posted By: *I Do* Belize Weddings

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/02/09 08:51 PM

Well said, TQ. And might I add goal oriented/ ambitious.
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/02/09 08:53 PM

Dang!! Two strikes on me already!! laugh
Posted By: pugwash

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/02/09 09:26 PM

Of course to suggest that a few more women in their 20s who were goal oriented and ambitious may help attract some of these guys* would be totally sexist and insensitive?






*They would without question attract more of us mid 50's and immature ones smile
Posted By: reaper

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/03/09 01:46 AM

mid 50's...tee hee...
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/03/09 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by travelqueen
The island needs more guys in their mid to late 20's!!! Bring em all, AC!!! See you sooon!


we will be there sooner than later. thanks to a lot of the people here the house hunting is speeding up'

AC
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/03/09 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
Oh AC you will do just fine in San Pedro, you sound just like the folks who have all moved down there in the last couple of years. You'll fit right in!


nice edit.

AC
Posted By: Bing Crosby

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/04/09 03:43 PM

Well AC if you know the edit then you know the orginal message. Hopefully I am wrong about you, but trust me I am not wrong about many of the others.
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/04/09 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
Well AC if you know the edit then you know the orginal message. Hopefully I am wrong about you, but trust me I am not wrong about many of the others.


Im pretty easy to get along with. Ive never been called a name by anyone that knows me. At least not any real bad ones lol. Do you live there?

AC
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/04/09 04:44 PM

He is a troll, AC. Just ignore him. He only comes out when he has something negative to say... what did the original message say? I miss everythign!!! frown
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/04/09 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by travelqueen
He is a troll, AC. Just ignore him. He only comes out when he has something negative to say... what did the original message say? I miss everythign!!! frown


hehe it wasn't anything too bad, minor name calling wink He lacked the courage of his conviction to leave it up so I wont draw anymore negative attention to it.

no worries smile

AC
Posted By: Nancy1340

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/04/09 05:14 PM

AC, Like I said your Mama raised you well.
Posted By: Bing Crosby

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/04/09 06:31 PM

A little Info AC' first I did not remove my comment that was done for me. Secondly I am not a troll as a matter of fact I am really not sure what a troll is. Thirdly, I do not always say negative things and lastly I am a person who has visited Ambergris Caye as well as other parts of Belize several times. I enjoy it very much that is why I go back as often as I do. That said I will also tell you the past few years things on AC (the island not you)have gotten considerably worse and in my opinion the main reason is the influx of people moving there and attempting to pass themselves off as locals. Even with that I still enjoy visiting because there still are some great people people (the REAL locals).
Posted By: iluvbelize

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/04/09 06:36 PM

San Pedro is a VERY small town AC, geographically as well as everyone pretty much knows who everyone is and how they roll so to speak. Its not a typical caribbean tourist island IMHO, which is a great deal of its charm. Have fun - it will be a great adventure.
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/04/09 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
A little Info AC' first I did not remove my comment that was done for me. Secondly I am not a troll as a matter of fact I am really not sure what a troll is. Thirdly, I do not always say negative things and lastly I am a person who has visited Ambergris Caye as well as other parts of Belize several times. I enjoy it very much that is why I go back as often as I do. That said I will also tell you the past few years things on AC (the island not you)have gotten considerably worse and in my opinion the main reason is the influx of people moving there and attempting to pass themselves off as locals. Even with that I still enjoy visiting because there still are some great people people (the REAL locals).


Like i said no worries. And yeah I dont really plan on passing my self off as local local. I dont think living somewhere for 6months make you a "local". I just want to live there, kinda be a perpetual tourist for a while lol. Buy a small boat, do a lot of fishing, diving etc. I never really stay in one place for more than 2 years anyway. So if I can get down there, have some good (and bad) experiences for a year or two that will be awesome.

A troll is someone who bates others into a drama begging conversation. At least thats my understanding of the eterm smile.
not to be confused with a Lurker who just reads and never posts smile hehe.

Thanks man!

AC
Posted By: 2Aggies

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/04/09 09:14 PM

AC - I have been reading your posts and more importantly your responses. No I am not a troll or a lurker, just hadn't felt the need to pitch my 2 cents worth.

You have a VERY laid back attitude and that is what will make you such a hit in SP. If you and your friends can let everything roll off your back like you have done on this board, you will have a blast. Work will be on the utility companies terms but being young I imagine you work odd hours like I do. (Nothing like 3:00 am crunching and surfing)

We love the island and find the people wonderful, especially the true locals. The expat's are a load of fun and are very helpful in making things more enjoyable. Nothing happens very fast and having fun takes priority. Pace yourself and go with the flow, which you appear to have no problem with.
Posted By: reaper

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/04/09 11:58 PM

AC- 2 rules about Belize. I have posted this many times here.

Rule #1-everything IS for sale.

Rule#2-everyone IS full of [email protected]&T.

Have fun and go for it. Seven years ago everyone said I couldn't skydive in Belize and no one would ever approve it. Don't take no for an answer.

But many have come and gone over the years with great ideas, good intentions and little money to make it happen. Do your homework.

And remember, it's Belize, not the US of A. It won't work like "back home" most of the time.

Good luck on your adventure.
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 02/05/09 12:10 AM

thanks i appreciate it. I think I may have given a lot of people the wrong Idea, I plan to move here but Im not pretending that I want to stay forever. Im a perpetual mover lol. I like a place for 2 -3 years then want to try something new. Who knows though I may fall in love.

speaking of skydiving. when can I go? lol... ive wanted to do it forever. cant think of a better place, you guys ever go into the blue whole on a jump?

AC
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 09/24/09 09:30 AM

Should be landing in december smile
Posted By: sindy1232

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 09/24/09 02:45 PM

If you want a bit of challenge at chess then go to the Cayo District. Stop by Caves Branch Jungle Lodge and ask about their chess camp for kids. They will whoop your butt, lol.

My dear friend, Igor Ivanov, used to go to Cayo District and teach chess and he even used to say that some of those kids whooped his butt! Prior to his death, he wanted to get more involved with teaching chess in the Cayo District but obligations in St. George Utah kept him at home. I challenged Igor for many years and often won but in Belize I lost more than I won and that was from the children, LOL
Posted By: collyk

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 09/24/09 04:52 PM

I second sindy's recommendation. Their Belize National Youth Chess Foundation rocks! You can find out more about it here http://www.cavesbranch.com/pressroom/youthchess.html
Posted By: LaraTravelBelize

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 09/24/09 05:07 PM

plenty of singles in their 20's, none to speak of my age though! bring some a wee bit older...30's/early 40s! we need boys here!!! (read: I need boys here, but alas, i'm not a cougar (although i could play one on tv!))

dont worry about the ladies, ac. no stone (boy) left 'unturned' here for long...

as for chess, i have two sets here, and i'm lousy on both but would even take peter up on his offer to teach me to play better! A cutie patootie 20 something certainly would make for better visual. (no offense peter!)
Posted By: Beliznadian

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 09/24/09 08:13 PM

I don't know LCL....I am mid 40 and feel like a 21 year old......problem is there is never one around when I need him...Make sure you boys come visit on Caye Caulker.....you like rum???
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 09/24/09 11:00 PM

love rum, have read/heard a lot about caye caulker sounds awesome! Cant wait to meet everyone smile

AC
Posted By: ExOkie

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 09/25/09 03:43 AM

Hey AC. I'll be down there for New Years Eve through the 10th of January. I hope to meet up with you and see how your adventure is going. First Belikin is on me.
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 10/02/09 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by ExOkie
Hey AC. I'll be down there for New Years Eve through the 10th of January. I hope to meet up with you and see how your adventure is going. First Belikin is on me.


awesome, I'll let you know!
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 10/02/09 01:17 AM

You really coming down someday?
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 10/02/09 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by jesse
You really coming down someday?


yes, had to get a lot of business in order in the states, the sale of my house and current business etc. Now Im renting a place but can leave whenever I want, but have a couple loose ends to tie up then Im out. smile Already found a condo that I like down there that I have first right to refusal on.

So yeah, Im now just deciding to come before or after christmas! smile

Cya soon?
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 10/02/09 02:11 AM

Why do I have a problem with this
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 10/02/09 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Ernie B
Why do I have a problem with this


Worried about the guy girl ratio?
Posted By: CB Belize

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 10/06/09 02:29 AM

just my .02 as far as the "women" go on the island, there's not much in the 20's age range here ( most move elsewhere for college and further employment), most of the expats are older 30's-40's, However there are alot of tourist so??
Posted By: Bing Crosby

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 10/06/09 08:33 PM

Oh dude it is going to be so far out to have have another 20 something on the isle. Especially another independently wealthy cat like yourself.
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 10/07/09 04:36 PM

Good for ya AC. I visit often so perhaps one day we'll meet. Until then, good luck! smile
Posted By: A C

Re: Singles in San Pedro? - 10/07/09 07:54 PM

laugh
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board