AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Wish Lists

Posted By: pugwash

Wish Lists - 03/04/09 05:30 PM

I frequently see requests from San Pedranos who would like some small item brought from the US or UK: Rather than dealing with last minute requests, and as we each have our own special favorite people who we would be delighted to help out with a little up front notice, please use this thread not for comments, but rather to state your name , wish list and preferred contact info?

Originally Posted by collyk
If the offer is still open - some Earl Grey Tea would be lovely.

Colly assures me Earl Grey supplies have been replenished

Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
Hi John a plastic bottle of HP sauce and some galaxy minstrels!! Please.

Originally Posted by Monel
a Double Decker is something Ruth would love

Here are 3 to start...we'll ignore that fact that KC seems to want his ass kicked by Laura smile

ABOUT ONCE A MONTH I WILL DELETE ALL POSTS THAT ARE NOT SPECIFIC OR CURRENT REQUESTS!
Posted By: Monel

Re: Wish Lists - 03/06/09 08:42 AM

mmm some hP sauce sounds good here too smile
Posted By: canukgirl

Re: Wish Lists - 03/13/09 04:14 AM

Franks Red Hot Sauce
Posted By: *I Do* Belize Weddings

Re: Wish Lists - 03/18/09 04:59 AM

wish list: craisins, low fat mayo, and kellogs oat bars. mmm
Posted By: Keepin'itReel

Re: Wish Lists - 03/18/09 06:51 PM

OK I don't know if this is too much to ask but here goes - if I prepurchase and send it, would someone be willing to bring down a golf cart rain cover? I would pay them for their trouble too.
Posted By: Gela

Re: Wish Lists - 03/19/09 03:27 AM

Things for those requesting to consider:

Weight of item requested
If large ticket item - how are you paying for it?(COD? - I would hope not, imho).
Easily transported? (odd size/flimsey box, perishable within a few hrs, etc.)
Agreed upon pick-up arrangements

Note: Many visitors bring small down items with pleasure expecting nothing but a smile in return.

Left this as good advice...pug 4/13
Posted By: Canukboi

Re: Wish Lists - 04/02/09 09:41 PM

Anyone coming down from California who would be willing to bring a package for me? The package is very light and is 2' X 3' in size.

I would appreciate it muchly.

Re: Wish Lists - 04/08/09 10:22 PM

ABOUT ONCE A MONTH I WILL DELETE ALL POSTS THAT ARE NOT SPECIFIC OR CURRENT REQUESTS!

Posted By: belizegial

Re: Wish Lists - 04/13/09 06:36 PM

Yorkie Bars??????????????????

Re: Wish Lists - 04/13/09 07:20 PM

Yorkie bars...British Chocolate, ironically marked "Not for Girls", which is why I selected that particular brand wink

You got the kids clothes and the cup cake papers...don't be greedy smile

Re: Wish Lists - 04/13/09 08:03 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO Pug, what I meant was you actually found Yorkie Bars in the USA.

I know what they are indeed.

Wow, you got me cupcakes paper?????????? I am thankful for that wink
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: Wish Lists - 04/13/09 08:10 PM

Cupcakes must be really hard to roll!! I didn't even know you could smoke them!! crazy
Posted By: LaraTravelBelize

Re: Wish Lists - 04/17/09 07:07 PM

vintage jewelry, watches, military or other pins and sunglasses....any style, any condition, anything, even ugly stuff!! Raid grandma's jewelry box....i dismantle them and use them for stuff. I plan on using leftover bits for the school for school projects and stuff.

you can leave anything for me at Playa Lounge, or email me at [email protected]

thank you so much!

Lara Goldman
626-6779
206-2179

Posted By: AlaskaMan

Re: Wish Lists - 04/21/09 08:08 PM

Can I post a reverse wish for someone to bring something back from Belize? Or to ship out? I will definitely pay shipping. PM if you are interested in it. It is a small item, but my wife and I would definitely appreciate it.
Posted By: terrielinn

Re: Wish Lists - 04/26/09 11:10 PM

musicians...what are some specific needs. I will be down for Lobsterfest in June.
Posted By: gabby

Re: Wish Lists - 04/27/09 08:53 PM

Hi AM - Let me know what you're wanting brought back from Belize. My husband is heading down in May and I'm going and returning in June, so if I can pull it off for you I certainly will.

Re: Wish Lists - 05/01/09 03:04 PM

Anyone coming down in the next week can please bring us some N95 masks and some gloves?

It is difficult to find them here in the stores in Dangriga.

Please help me with some if you can.
Posted By: AlaskaMan

Re: Wish Lists - 05/01/09 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by gabby
Hi AM - Let me know what you're wanting brought back from Belize. My husband is heading down in May and I'm going and returning in June, so if I can pull it off for you I certainly will.

Belizegial is helping me out with a couple of the items. I am working out details with her. The one item she is finding it hard to get in her area is a more touristy item -- a Onesie that says Belize on it. My wife was pregnant when we visited, but we did not know we were having twins.
Posted By: Tim Callanan

Re: Wish Lists - 05/03/09 10:52 PM

School supplies for R.C. School- Donations of; Note books,white out pens ,pencils,flash card,volunteer teachers,construction paper [email protected]
Posted By: corkscrew3

Re: Wish Lists - 05/07/09 03:37 AM

Tim

Are those supplies in constant need at the school?
Posted By: lil'red

Re: Wish Lists - 06/08/09 08:34 PM

Dang, Terrielinn I wish I had seen this a few weeks ago.....I would love to have someone bring me a bass from the Guitar Center or Musicians Friend.
Posted By: shellyfish

Re: Wish Lists - 06/10/09 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by terrielinn
musicians...what are some specific needs. I will be down for Lobsterfest in June.

i really need a boom mic stand. email me if this may be a possibility so we may discuss more. and thanks to you coming from the usa if this is at all possible!
Posted By: terrielinn

Re: Wish Lists - 06/10/09 08:09 PM

P.M. to ya Shellyfish. Wish I had more notice... frown

Re: Wish Lists - 06/13/09 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Tim Callanan
School supplies for R.C. School- Donations of; Note books,white out pens ,pencils,flash card,volunteer teachers,construction paper [email protected]

took them boxes of pens and pencils the other day and they were happy!

Re: Wish Lists - 06/13/09 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Tim Callanan

took them boxes of pens and pencils the other day and they were happy!

also gave pens and pencils to the high school night school for their exams/graduation and they were also grateful...
Posted By: Artorious

Re: Wish Lists - 06/18/09 02:35 AM

what exactly is a boom mic stand?
shoot me email of shop with pic...
you think thats bad you should hear me karaoke.
Posted By: deadserious

Re: Wish Lists - 06/18/09 03:15 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=boom+mic+stand
Posted By: SnoopysMom

Re: Wish Lists - 06/18/09 03:27 PM

I have an ongoing need for wine making supplies (as no one will ship to Belize).

Will happily provide samples of finished product to delivery girls and boys smile
Posted By: collyk

Re: Wish Lists - 06/18/09 03:35 PM

Be Kind Belize humane education programme always needs prizes for children. Dollar shop prizes suitable for kids from the ages of 8-11. Thank you so much. PM me if you would like further info.
Posted By: Kip

Re: Wish Lists - 06/24/09 03:53 AM

Tim

I was reading a post you put on the Ambergris Caye forum about school supplies being hard to get. I am coming down there in August and was wondering if you could be more specific in the supplies you need and the age group of the children. I am going to try to get my work to help with some items.

Thanks for your help

Kip

Re: Wish Lists - 06/25/09 03:52 PM

Supplies needed for R.C. Elementary school-Note books,white out, pens ,pencils, rulers,flash cards (k-5),crayons, chalk, staplers, magic markers, paper clips,books for learning A,B,C,'s ,, we are looking for office supplies and books for teachers and children.We distributed supplies the other day, they need these supplies desperately.The kids really appreciate your help! We are starting to collect for the opening of school, the kiddos get out this week. Volunteer teachers are also needed.We should have a web site up soon ,with a wish list and other contact info. Thanks everyone!! PLEASE e-mail [email protected]
Posted By: boomerboo

Re: Wish Lists - 06/28/09 08:17 PM

Hello,

Is there someplace in San pedro we can donate a bunch of youth t-shirts? They are from a local sports club here at home so they are all the same with their logo but in different youth sizes. We are leaving for Belize tonight.

Thanks,
Laura

Re: Wish Lists - 06/28/09 10:59 PM

check with tacogirl.

Re: Wish Lists - 07/10/09 02:18 AM

School supplies: notebooks, pencils (papermate or rose art) pens, construction paper / card, crayons, markers, glue, scissors, sharpeners, rulers.

You donation will be greatly accepted and appreciated.(thanks Jesse)
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Wish Lists - 07/10/09 02:25 AM

And Appreciated...

Re: Wish Lists - 07/10/09 02:30 AM

They would be much appreciated, the R.C school could use for some of their students. just tell me where and when.
Please p.m. or e-mail,
your the best!
Posted By: rsilva708

Re: Wish Lists - 07/14/09 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tim Callanan
They would be much appreciated, the R.C school could use for some of their students. just tell me where and when.
Please p.m. or e-mail,
your the best!

I will be down to AC in September for my World Record dive attempt at Ramons, and will be bringing a bunch if school supplies.

Re: Wish Lists - 07/26/09 11:39 PM

My requests are quite selfish (others might disagree) - therefore my "wish lists" if you have room in your baggage are wine making supplies (you will be handsomely rewarded with samples, if that helps)....
Posted By: Nancy1340

Re: Wish Lists - 07/27/09 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by SnoopysMom
My requests are quite selfish (others might disagree) - therefore my "wish lists" if you have room in your baggage are wine making supplies (you will be handsomely rewarded with samples, if that helps)....

Hey!! I'm FIRST on that free wine list. wink
Posted By: Dawghed

Re: Wish Lists - 07/27/09 09:59 PM

Whats the best thing to say to the Belize customs agent when asked about a bag full of kids school supplies headed to San Pedro?

Last year the customs guy was a little difficult with us. I want to say the right thing to make it go more smoothly this time.
Posted By: kerry

Re: Wish Lists - 07/28/09 05:44 AM

several years ago i brought alot of things down for the schools and saga....the school i was donating to sent me a letter via e-mail, and saga did the same....i just went to the aisle on things to declare, and told them what i had....they didn't ask me for any of the letters i had....they just looked in the bags and said lucky kids and animals, and let me thru...it was a breeze
Posted By: golddigger

Re: Wish Lists - 07/29/09 06:22 PM

belizegal,

Are you still in SP? The reason I'm asking is that I will be in transit at Heathrow in route from Baku headed to SP Aug 9. I see you are requesting the Yorkie Bars and if I can pick them up at the AP I will do so. I will also bring pugwash some as well so you'al can fill the void!!

Let me now asap, I crew change 8-6-09.

golddigger
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Wish Lists - 08/17/09 03:35 AM

If anyone can bring down a 140g Frisbee for me it would be greatly appreciated. I had one but sun damage cracked it during our last session. I'm teaching a couple of local kids how to play but all we can get are lightweight ones here and they're of no use on the beach.

http://www.frisbeedisc.com/products/other/allsport.html

A 160 would work in a pinch but it's a bit heavy for the kids.

Let me know if you can and we can work it out.
Posted By: Jason Elliott

Re: Wish Lists - 08/18/09 04:38 PM

i am coming to belize in the middle of october and i am bringing my dog with me, i need a APPLICATION TO IMPORT ANIMALS, ANIMAL PRODUCTS, BIOLOGICS, ANIMAL FEED AND VETINARIAN DRUGS INTO BELIZE. it is avaliable at the Belize department of agriculture. i've tried sending emails and calling to get a hold of someone to send me an application, but have never received a response. if someone could please get a copy and mail it to me, i can bring you whatever you want from america when i come down in mid october. thank you. -jason
Posted By: kerry

Re: Wish Lists - 08/18/09 08:09 PM

hey jason...i am travelling with my cat in a couple of weeks and i have the application form...pm me with your email addy, and will send to u...kerry
Posted By: jamflowman420

Re: Wish Lists - 09/07/09 07:35 PM

if anyone coming down can get a speargun for no more than $100 and bring it down it would be greatly appreciated. i can reimburse you the second you arrive. let me know!
Posted By: Niklauryn

Re: Wish Lists - 09/08/09 01:19 PM

Simon...do you still need a 140g frisbee? I am coming down Sept 19 th at Costa Maya...will be glad to bring one down...sure they have one in this area...everyone plays frisbee in the summer in Michigan!

Re: Wish Lists - 09/08/09 02:10 PM

I keep meaning to take that down, I have someone bringing one down shortly. Thanks for the offers!
Posted By: bean819

Re: Wish Lists - 09/18/09 01:34 PM

Hi

Just wondering if anyone will be coming to AC by the weekend of the 26th(sept) and may have a little bit of space in your luggage to carry a few things down for a upcoming humane society fundraiser (it will be very light, nothing heavy)

You can message me here if this works for anyone

Much thanks!! smile

Posted By: Freezer

Re: Wish Lists - 09/30/09 12:11 AM

I thought I would be a little early here just to make sure I can facilitate. I will be down on Halloween night and have very very limited luggage space. However...if someone needs something small brought down I will try to accomodate.
Posted By: RNdiver

Re: Wish Lists - 11/07/09 11:57 PM

I will be arriving Nov 14th if there are any requests- PM me.
Posted By: DitchDocDiver

Re: Wish Lists - 11/08/09 04:45 AM

I am hopeing to have a geocaching event on the 18th. Brinjg some geocaching goodies, or some caches. Stay tuned for more info.

Originally Posted by RNdiver
I will be arriving Nov 14th if there are any requests- PM me.

Wish List Missing? - 11/12/09 01:50 AM

Couldn't find the original wish list so I guess I'll start a new one...

If there's anyone coming down who could bring me one of these it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Detail.htm?sku=439044

Thanks,

Simon....
Posted By: Gela

Re: Wish List Missing? - 11/12/09 02:09 AM

Hi Simon, if you mean the wish list that Pugwash started (or monitors), it's in the AC forum (not the chat area).

Here's the link:

//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/326493/3/Wish_Lists.html

Re: Wish List Missing? - 11/12/09 02:25 AM

Thanks, I did a search but it didn't show up.
Posted By: DitchDocDiver

Re: Wish List Missing? - 11/12/09 02:36 AM

try monoprice.com, I bet the landed cost is a lot less!

Re: Wish List Missing? - 11/12/09 02:44 AM

The link is just an example, doesn't have to be bought there. I'm sure they can be found all over, just not here so far.
Posted By: klcman

Re: Wish List Missing? - 11/12/09 03:54 AM

If it can be, I'm sure Jesse will let you know, he's so helpful.
Posted By: seashell

Re: Wish List Missing? - 11/12/09 06:28 AM

Simon, well, if the wind were to blow me that way, i could probably bring you one, but what would be the point? Apparently, you can get such a cable in BZ. I wouldn't want to interfere. You'd best confer with Jesse.

Re: Wish List Missing? - 11/13/09 12:35 AM

Found a friend with a spare one. THX.
Posted By: legendsburger

Re: Wish Lists - 12/01/09 05:15 AM

license plates from anywhere to hang on the walls in our restaurant
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Wish Lists - 01/04/10 04:11 AM

I'm loooking... you don't have TX yet so you know this is unacceptable to me!!! :P

Re: Wish Lists - 01/04/10 04:19 AM

I've got Texas, Montana and Utah I can bring down....

Re: Wish Lists - 01/04/10 04:20 AM

yeah!!! smile
Posted By: danger831

Re: Wish Lists - 01/12/10 05:37 PM

coming on the 23rd for a week I have some Texas license plates I can bring any thing else? PM me
Posted By: Mail Boxes Etc

Wish Lists - 01/25/10 04:47 PM

There are other ways to bring things down.
Have a look at www.mbe-belize.com
Posted By: Alberta Boy

Wish Lists - 01/25/10 05:20 PM

Has anyone tried them?
Posted By: champion

Re: Wish Lists - 01/25/10 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by legendsburger
license plates from anywhere to hang on the walls in our restaurant

We have two sets coming from Idaho.
Posted By: Dan & Jan

Re: Wish Lists - 02/05/10 06:10 AM

Got one in from Nebraska too. See ya soon.

Re: Wish Lists - 02/05/10 03:45 PM

Dan, when are you getting to Morgans?
Posted By: tortuga.chica

Re: Wish Lists - 02/08/10 10:38 PM

This might help...

After last trip to SP in Nov. 2009, I decided to bring back donations for the SP Library on my return trip in Aug. 2010. So I contacted Iracela Acosta, Sr. Librarian at the Library @ [email protected]

Once I provide her with a list of what I am planning to bring, she will assist with a customs-exempt letter.

I am planning to bring books, art supplies, school supplies (and HOPEFULLY a laptop or two) to donate to the library.

I would think that the school would be able to provide you with something similar.

Or try contacting... http://www.customs.gov.bz/exemptions.html
Posted By: Kelly from MN

Re: Wish Lists - 02/09/10 11:59 PM

I'll be coming down on March 9th and staying at The Palms. If you want something specific brought down I'll see what I can do, but in exchange i'd like some good advice on the best place for Happy Hour!

Re: Wish Lists - 02/13/10 06:49 PM

How about from Wisconsin, Illinois & Minnesota?? I can bring some if you are interested...
Posted By: lindajo01251955

Re: Wish Lists - 02/21/10 06:55 AM

I'll be arriving in Belize City on 05.20.10. Looking for inexpensive place to stay and then eventually a place to buy to retire. I could bring anything small someone needs. Let me know
[email protected]
Posted By: lindajo01251955

Re: Wish Lists - 02/21/10 06:56 AM

I'd like that same name for Happy Hour! LOL
Posted By: KTMA

Re: Wish Lists - 04/14/10 08:31 PM

I arrive AC on Saturday, May 1st and would be happy to deliver requested items from the states as long as it fits in my bag.
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Wish Lists - 04/14/10 08:47 PM

That is a lovely offer.
Posted By: Inplub

Re: Wish Lists - 04/14/10 08:52 PM

Do you want anything from the UK, Amanda
Posted By: Keller

Re: Wish Lists - 04/15/10 01:50 AM

Bring her some cheese.
Posted By: Peter Jones

Re: Wish Lists - 04/15/10 01:52 AM

Bring her a stilton, then I can cadge some of it!

Re: Wish Lists - 04/15/10 12:49 PM

I have been told it will be off before I get there? Leave England at 9am, arrive Cancun 1400, overnight in Playa and will be in san Pedro 5-6pm Sat.
Posted By: Peter Jones

Re: Wish Lists - 04/15/10 03:36 PM

Not if you chill it then wrap it in several layers of bubblewrap. I brought a stilton out a couple of years ago by your route, and it was still fresh and slightly cool when I unwrapped it after I got here.

That said, I fear you won't be coming when you say. I believe the Icelandic volcano will see to that.

Re: Wish Lists - 04/15/10 06:14 PM

All airports in England now closed till the morning.

Re: Wish Lists - 05/12/10 09:57 PM

Could be on my way next week.
Posted By: Beachbiker

Re: Wish Lists and Question - 05/23/10 08:40 PM

Can I bring down cigarettes (carton?) down for a friend?

Does anyone know the rules etc.?

Thank you

Re: Wish Lists and Question - 05/23/10 11:54 PM

yes you can bring in a carton of cigarettes and not be charged duty when you enter the country.

Re: Wish Lists and Question - 06/15/10 10:59 PM

Will be in San Pedro Noonish the 20th if anyone needs something small brought in.

Re: Wish Lists - 07/07/10 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Inplub
I have been told it will be off before I get there?

Just out of curiosity, what happens when Stilton goes "Off"....

I mean, what color does it turn after Blue?
Posted By: Gridguy

Re: Wish Lists - 08/14/10 03:41 PM

Coming down 10/30 if anybody needs something from SLC Utah, or can get it to us...

Mike
Posted By: Alex Woodby

Re: Wish Lists - 08/18/10 03:40 PM

We'll be coming 09/10/10-09/20/10.

Will try to accommodate a few requests for you poor people living in paradise!

IE let me know what I can bring in country for you, small stuff only please! We can make a meet-up plan for some evening, hand off and I'll get to do a good deed!

So speak up, what do you want?
Posted By: lil'red

Re: Wish Lists - 08/18/10 05:16 PM

I have sent you an inbox message Alex. Thank you.

Re: Wish Lists - 09/04/10 02:46 PM

And now for something different!

If anyone has room to BRING BACK TO THE US a small bag containing my dive computer and regulators,anytime between now and Christmas, I'd appreciate it?

I didn't make it down this year, and it will now probably be February before I get back to SP, so a service and new batteries would be a good idea

Its just a lot easier and less hastle to UPS from Houston (hint TQ) than from SP
Posted By: Barnacle

Re: Wish Lists - 09/04/10 02:54 PM

sent you a PM

Re: Wish Lists - 10/05/10 02:17 PM

Heading down 10/30 from the US (utah) if anyone needs something
Posted By: BZE Me

Re: Wish Lists - 10/06/10 12:08 AM

Hey All

I leave from Canada on the 26th of October for San Pedro (overnight in Hiuston). I have limited luggage space but if anyone wants anything small PM me.

Posted By: Barbara K

Re: Wish Lists - 10/06/10 08:55 PM

I may need something sent soon. I will PM you guys.
Posted By: nizhegesigui

Re: Wish Lists - 10/19/10 03:54 AM

No spam, no junk thanks.
Posted By: scuba_sue

Re: Wish Lists - 10/25/10 12:25 AM

Hi All,

My husband Ian and I will be returning to A.C. for the 5th time. Since we're divers and he's an underwater photographer, we don't have a huge amount of spare luggage room, but we're happy to bring down any easy-to-pack items. We're from Boston, so we can get just about anything.

Thanks!
Sue

PS We're landing in A.C. on Nov 13th.
Posted By: elbert

Re: Wish Lists - 10/25/10 06:14 PM

I've heard that about Boston! :-)
Posted By: hawaiiisit2

Re: Wish Lists - 10/29/10 02:55 AM

/:O

Re: Wish Lists - 11/23/10 04:18 PM

Looking for someone who is going to SP in next few weeks to take a package to the library (which is close to BC's).

Please PM me if you can help me out. Cheers.
Posted By: AriTrejo

Re: Wish Lists - 11/30/10 05:36 PM

HI there, big favor to ask - anyone coming down at the end of this week (Thursday, Friday) that can bring down some Xmas photo holder cards for Saga Humane Society? I understand they have them at Office Depot and Staples and such, we are looking for 5 boxes of 10 so a total of 50, I may be able to also order and send express to you if you can't get to store to pick them up. I can assure payment on your arrival here. Please email me at [email protected] if you can do this for us, thanks!

Re: Wish Lists - 12/01/10 03:56 AM

just got them for you tonight! They came in boxes of 16 so I got 3 boxes totaling 48. If you want a fourth box to total 64 let me know.

Re: Wish Lists - 12/01/10 04:12 AM

48 is awesome! thank you very very much wink

Re: Wish Lists - 12/01/10 06:15 AM

anything for you and anything for SAGA. You are truly wonderful and do so many wonderful things for SAGA and others. See you Thursday.
Posted By: changosgal

Re: Wish Lists - 12/12/10 11:19 AM

If anyone coming could bring me an oven thermometer. I'm trying to do some Christmas baking. My knob for my oven goes from 1-5. Haven't found a recipe yet that tells me to heat my oven to 4. LOL

Re: Wish Lists - 12/12/10 01:54 PM

Caye Supply sells them
Posted By: changosgal

Re: Wish Lists - 12/12/10 03:31 PM

I checked there the other day and couldn't find any.Guess I'll go check again. Thanks.
Posted By: natalie p

Re: Wish Lists - 12/12/10 06:37 PM

I saw some at Castillo's as well.
Posted By: m rockwood

Re: Wish Lists - 01/10/11 05:53 PM

Hello all,

I'm coming down 17.2 and will have extra space. As a confirmed word junkie I'd like to bring something down for the library to help spread the affliction. Of course I have my favorites but I'd like to bring the most attractive bait. Any suggestions?
P.S. Might have some room for personal stuff if it's small...
Posted By: dankat

Re: Wish Lists - 01/15/11 12:30 AM

Please make room in your suitcase for items needed at Holy Cross School. Check out their website for wish lists. Also,
I encourage you to pay them a visit during your stay. You will be amazed at what they have accomplished for the education and nourishing of the poorest kids in San Pedro, especially those in the San Mateo area. Their feeding program
is in critical need of funding. Please stop by the school and drop off a donation.
Posted By: m rockwood

Re: Wish Lists - 01/15/11 04:29 PM

Thanks for the suggestion dankat. I checked out their site and think I can find room for a few goodies to pass their way.
Posted By: hazzyy

Re: Wish Lists - 01/24/11 07:37 PM

Anyone coming down this week or next?
Posted By: Edwardo

Re: Wish Lists - 01/24/11 07:50 PM

I will be down on Sat.Feb 5th.

Re: Wish Lists - 01/24/11 08:04 PM

Will also be there the 5th of Feb
Posted By: dankat

Re: Wish Lists - 01/29/11 12:54 AM

Thanks for any assistance. We will be in San Pedro Feb 5-19
if you want to get together for a drink
Posted By: slp1222

Re: Wish Lists - 01/29/11 01:20 AM

We will be down on February 26th. We are bringing supplies for the school, but if anyone has anything that they would like from States, please let me know and I'll see what we can do for you.

Stacey

Re: Wish Lists - 02/09/11 12:31 AM

Hi

Will be down February 23rd. Anything small wanted?

Note me

Re: Wish Lists - 02/09/11 03:35 AM

I am jonesing for grits - the old fashioned kind that take a normal amount if time to create. The ideal would be those steel cut yellow grits (that would be the total bomb! Whatever you do, it cannot be instant (yuk).

Just wanting to make a special grit fest and incorporate local fair like shrimp and othes seafood,

Would you please consider? It would bring Joy to others $sure, THANKS!

Re: Wish Lists - 02/09/11 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by SnoopysMom
I am jonesing for grits - the old fashioned kind that take a normal amount if time to create. The ideal would be those steel cut yellow grits (that would be the total bomb! Whatever you do, it cannot be instant (yuk).

Just wanting to make a special grit fest and incorporate local fair like shrimp and othes seafood,

Would you please consider? It would bring Joy to others $sure, THANKS!

We would more than happy to bring you some grits!!!! We will be down on Saturday, February 26th for a week. Staying at Captain Morgans. Where can I find you?

Stacey

Re: Wish Lists - 02/09/11 07:17 PM

Thanks so much! Will PM you with contact info smile

Re: Wish Lists - 02/16/11 12:36 AM

Hey All

Will be down on the 23rd of February late. Anything small let me know.

P.S. I am Canadian and Grits are harder to find her than there!!!

PM Me

Re: Wish Lists - 02/17/11 09:48 PM

Just a bump to let everyone know we will be down next Saturday, February 26th.

I plan to go shopping this weekend for Snoopys Mom. If anyone else would like anything, let me know!!!!

Stacey
Posted By: wade the gringo

Re: Wish Lists - 02/18/11 03:26 PM

I am to bringing some gum-ball machines to San Pedro. If anyone can bring some candy from Sams club, It would be worth a beer or two.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: brendacamp

Re: Wish Lists - 02/19/11 02:28 PM

Coming down on Feb. 22 (although we'll spend a few days in San Ignacio before heading to the island on Feb. 26. Can bring a few things down. Did somebody say grits? Being from Tennessee, I can get them easily. :-)

Re: Wish Lists - 02/21/11 01:18 AM

Thanks so much for the offer, brendacamp, but my grits are n the way (soooo exciting!) smile
Posted By: blueyz44

Re: Wish Lists - 03/06/11 10:20 PM

Will be coming to ac may 2 from BC Canada if anyone has an items they are missing from home let me know. Might have room for a few extras as long as your not asking for a new golf cart or a cow were good :P

Lisa
Posted By: Shopper

Re: Wish Lists - 03/14/11 08:14 PM

will be there in June will bring one from TN
Posted By: KaraokeJoe

Re: Wish Lists - 03/14/11 08:27 PM

Will be down this Saturday. Coming from Minnesota, anyone need anything small (other than the snow, it'll melt enroute!)
Posted By: Homer Simpson

Re: Wish Lists - 03/25/11 09:56 PM

Okay, I'm coming from the UK on the 9th April, and MAY have some room/weight allowance left (depending on what my other half packs).

So if you can let me know, I'll see what I can do, no promises though !
Posted By: 2424

Re: Wish Lists - 04/09/11 03:27 AM

Thank you very much.
Posted By: Biologist Cherie

Re: Wish Lists - 06/06/11 05:49 PM

ACES/American Crocodile Education Sanctuary recently purchased an ATC natural sea water refractometer and it isn't scaled for measurements below 20ppt. My mistake at trying to be accurate and not thinking about determining brackish and fresh water nesting areas. Dumb mistake. And I really wish I had it now to compare pre and post rainy season. I can order it and have it shipped to your house if someone could bring it for ACES.
Thanks,
Cherie
[email protected]

Re: Wish Lists - 06/07/11 08:49 PM

Thank you. I have someone bringing the refractometer.
Posted By: Be Kind Belize

Re: Wish Lists - 06/08/11 05:54 PM

As we are getting towards the end of the school year and Be Kind Belize is about to start working with San Pedro Summer Camp, please don't forget that we are always very grateful to receive prizes for the children. These can be small things like cars, marbles, soft toys or scholastic prizes. The children earn these prizes through participation, doing their homework well and by being kind and generous of spirit. Because we started the programme in Cayo and are so proud to say that Belmopan Humane Society have put nearly 300 children through the Be Kind Belize programme, we've been sharing out the donations. So prizes are starting to get a bit thin on the ground.

This week, we have a speech writing contest at Holy Cross School. The children will have written speeches on 'Kindness in the Community' and will be judged by a panel of Lions Club members. It's all very exciting, but we need your support with the practical donations to make it all happen.

So big thanks to those who have been supporters of Be Kind Belize and big thanks in advance to those of you who will become supporters of Be Kind Belize. A few minutes at the dollar store, a little space in your luggage and you will be helping to make the world a kinder place.

Re: Wish Lists - 06/13/11 04:46 PM

Looking for someone who is coming to AC in the next week or so who can bring a small package down (abt 6 lbs) for me. Please PM if you can help me out. Cheers
Posted By: sherrieF.

Re: Wish Lists - 06/15/11 08:09 PM

Visting San Pedro next week from Austin, TX (US). I'd be happy to bring a few things over in my luggage

Re: Wish Lists - 06/16/11 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by sherrieF.
Visting San Pedro next week from Austin, TX (US). I'd be happy to bring a few things over in my luggage
I sent u a PM with details. thanks.

Re: Wish Lists - 06/16/11 05:39 PM

just sent you a message

Re: Wish Lists - 06/26/11 12:43 AM

We'll be flying down from Miami July 14th if anyone needs small luggage-fittable things.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Wish Lists - 06/30/11 02:50 AM

Be down july 14 for 10 days wonder if karaoke joe we are the same AA FLIGHT .??
Posted By: lisanuevayork

Re: Wish Lists - 07/01/11 04:39 AM

I will be down August first and would be happy to bring something packable with me.
Lisa

Re: Wish Lists - 07/01/11 04:51 PM

Anyone coming down in the next 10 days or so? I need a small item of clothing if you have room. Thanks!
Posted By: MrsBelizeBound

Re: Wish Lists - 07/04/11 05:26 AM

Hi SnoopysMom! We'll be there July 14-16. I'd be happy to help! Message me with what you need. smile

Re: Wish Lists - 07/04/11 05:21 PM

Thanks so much, but Karaoke Joe is taking care of me this time smile

Re: Wish Lists - 07/05/11 01:09 PM

Captjeff sent you PM
Posted By: kathyd

Re: Wish Lists - 07/11/11 05:46 PM

my husband chews grizzly wintergreen longcut i need 3 rolls they are 5 cans to a roll and i would be glad to pay extra smile
Posted By: BigSpanky

Re: Wish Lists - 07/12/11 11:40 AM

Just sent you a PM.............

Re: Wish Lists - 07/21/11 05:29 PM

Looking for someone to take 50 T-shirts down for Biggs adventures. The shirts are currently in Texas, can be shipped to you, and will require approx a carryon's worth of space...

Re: Wish Lists - 08/16/11 09:27 PM

ACES/American Crocodile Education Sanctuary is need of a salinity refractometer ASAP. I'm willing to oder it if I can have it shipped it to someone coming very soon would be great! And if someone would like to donate one even better! Here's the link: refractometers. Must read from 0-100ppt. Dr. Mazzotti recently donated one, unfortunately it broke the other day on a croc habitat survey.
Posted By: Judyann H.

Re: Wish Lists - 08/17/11 02:14 AM

Hi Cherie,

I might be able to help....I sent you a PM....

Re: Wish Lists - 08/17/11 07:30 PM

>>
Posted By: jillpikkle

Re: Wish Lists - 08/23/11 04:53 PM

Hi all! My husband and I are coming in about a month (Sept 17th). If anyone needs something brought down...let me know!

Re: Wish Lists - 08/23/11 05:03 PM

Hi Jill. If you can, please consider bringing down condoms for our AIDS Commission. They are lightweight and give you something to joke about with customs.

Thanks so much.

Re: Wish Lists - 08/25/11 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by jillpikkle
Hi all! My husband and I are coming in about a month (Sept 17th). If anyone needs something brought down...let me know!

Jill, Sent you a PM...
Posted By: Uncle Buck

Re: Wish Lists - 08/28/11 10:07 PM

Im located in Austin, TX and looking for someone to take down a small mixer for a new band forming in San Pedro. Can someone help support Local Belizean artists?

The mixer is 15lbs and the same surface area of a small laptop, although it's alot thicker then a laptop.

Thanks!

UB

Re: Wish Lists - 09/14/11 07:50 PM

I am looking for someone to deliver a small package for me. Please PM me if you can help me out. Cheers.
Posted By: belizeonthebeach

Re: Wish Lists - 09/14/11 09:13 PM

Quicksilver Messenger Service
625-0669

Re: Wish Lists - 09/14/11 09:37 PM

Sorry, my bad. I mean from the states to SP. Oops.
Posted By: AverageJoes

Re: Wish Lists - 09/18/11 01:27 AM

if anyone is coming form Canada I would love a coffee crisp. smile
Posted By: meralta

Re: Wish Lists - 09/18/11 05:11 PM

Coming Oct. 1. Can you wait that long?
Posted By: gailtor

Re: Wish Lists - 09/18/11 08:11 PM

Meralta
A craving is a craving.. even if someone else brings AvergeJoes a box of Coffee Crisps before Oct 1st, I know he would not say 'thanks it's ok, I just had one'. LOL
BTW Coffee Crisp is one of my favorite bars too..
cool

Re: Wish Lists - 09/18/11 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by gailtor
Meralta
A craving is a craving.. even if someone else brings AvergeJoes a box of Coffee Crisps before Oct 1st, I know he would not say 'thanks it's ok, I just had one'. LOL
BTW Coffee Crisp is one of my favorite bars too..
cool

I guess I'll bring a box just on spec. I"ll tell Average Joe he has to share. LOL
Posted By: gailtor

Re: Wish Lists - 09/19/11 01:20 AM

Sharing is good Mer.. but AverageJoes won't have to share with me as I am not on the island until the end of Jan.. smile
cool

Re: Wish Lists - 09/19/11 03:50 PM

Gailtor - sorry I won't get to meet you. Enjoy your Coffee Crisps while ye may!
Posted By: jbreak

Re: Wish Lists - 10/04/11 07:43 PM

Will be visiting AC for 10 days, Nov 12-22, coming from the US. Should be able to bring anything small in the luggage, so let me know.
J
Posted By: fearndeaux

Re: Wish Lists - 10/11/11 04:15 PM

We will be down for a visit on 11/29/11.
Posted By: bren

Re: Wish Lists - 10/14/11 01:44 AM

we'll be there Nov. 5th!! smile
Posted By: FyreDragn

Re: Wish Lists - 10/26/11 10:32 PM

Anyone know of an inexpensive way to get Marmite from England?

My girlfriend and I just moved out here a couple of weeks ago and are here permanently with my parents who have been here for about 5 years. My girlfriend is British and that's about all she really misses (besides good ingredients for Yorkshire pudding and other English dishes). I'm American and have adapted well out here already.

-Fyre

Re: Wish Lists - 10/26/11 11:49 PM

You can normally get Marmite at Brodies in Belize City. It's not cheap - I think $11bzd for a small jar, but it might be easier than getting it sent over.
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First

Re: Wish Lists - 10/26/11 11:54 PM

Also usually at Brodies in Belmopan.

Re: Wish Lists - 10/26/11 11:56 PM

I will price it for you in Belize City.

Re: Wish Lists - 10/27/11 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by collyk
You can normally get Marmite at Brodies in Belize City. It's not cheap - I think $11bzd for a small jar, but it might be easier than getting it sent over.

LOL it's also cheaper than getting it sent over at $9 USD + $35USD for shipping. Can you tell me where Brodie's in the city is? We're in San Pedro, but have been to Belize City.

Re: Wish Lists - 10/27/11 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by wade the gringo
I will price it for you in Belize City.

Thank you very much! I do appreciate it.

Would Brodie's have HP sauce and suet too?

Re: Wish Lists - 10/27/11 12:37 AM

Brodies is on Albert street downtown. Taxi from the water taxi or airstrip is $10bzd..

I will look at the other items for you as well.

Re: Wish Lists - 10/27/11 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by wade the gringo
Brodies is on Albert street downtown. Taxi from the water taxi or airstrip is $10bzd..

I will look at the other items for you as well.

Thank you very much for your help. You are very kind.
Posted By: bobcat bill

Re: Wish Lists - 10/28/11 07:09 PM

That a bolt of lightening will strike the new Clock Tower

Re: Wish Lists - 10/28/11 10:01 PM

"like"

Re: Wish Lists - 10/29/11 01:30 PM

Arriving 12/1, does anybody need anything?
Posted By: AverageJoes

Re: Wish Lists - 11/09/11 12:08 AM

If you are headed down and would like to bring something that will be loved- a friend of mins is doing a toy drive in November for children's christmas. It would be great if you could bring something. It doesn't have to be big or expensive. Just something to consider. Thanks.
Posted By: R.C. Majorettes

Re: Wish Lists - 11/09/11 07:07 PM

Need stuff for R.C. School Majorettes. Can't get here or Mexico,
Need it for Children's day 18 November, 2011, Could anyone bring Batons from US for us?
Posted By: Paradise Diva

Re: Wish Lists - 11/18/11 04:45 PM

I need to send a gift to the Saga Humane Society off of their wishlist and would like to have someone personally take it down in their suitcase. Gridguy, would you be willing to do that for me if I have it shipped directly to you? The item is a Kindle-Keyboard-Free-Wi-Fi-Display. If I order it today, you should receive it on November 22nd. I appreciate the help!

Re: Wish Lists - 11/24/11 03:00 PM

Paradise, I sent you a PM
Posted By: AustinTexas

Re: Wish Lists - 11/28/11 05:10 PM

Coming down a week from today. Anyone need anything brought down?
Posted By: Geordie97

Re: Wish Lists - 11/29/11 11:19 PM

Heading from Memphis to AC on Friday or Saturday (Dec 2 or 3)...anyone need anything?

Larry
Posted By: MathieusDeli

Re: Wish Lists - 12/07/11 03:47 PM

Hi snowbirds... we're looking for some dry erase on an adhesive ROLL (easy and light to transport, something like this:
Amazon - dry erase roll

I also think the schools could do with this too - there's a program to replace the dirty dusty chalkboards with whiteboards here. If someone could bring about three of these down (they're 18" by 20 feet) we could donate some to the schools too. We have a ton of dry erase markers already.

Many thanks!
Posted By: cherylvalentine

Re: Wish Lists - 12/12/11 02:08 AM

I will be comming back to the Island around the 2nd week of jan. PM me if you still need them.
Posted By: JEL

Re: Wish Lists - 12/13/11 02:18 AM

Looking for Russell Pecans. They are located in Waco Tx. Best Pecans in the world!!!!!!

Plz PM me....
Posted By: island gyal

Re: Wish Lists - 12/19/11 01:14 AM

Any one coming down for Xmas or before Xmas
In sanpedro

Re: Wish Lists - 12/31/11 03:53 PM

Anyone coming from the States in January that would be willing to bring a couple of small things down?

Re: Wish Lists - 12/31/11 04:50 PM

Karaoke Joe.....Your signature line always makes me laugh...I sent you a PM on an upcoming visit...Hopefully we can help.

Re: Wish Lists - 12/31/11 07:08 PM

Thanks Judyann, I really appreciate it! Just PM'ed back.
Posted By: Wizardofaahs

Re: Wish Lists - 01/02/12 04:29 AM

I arrive in Belize Jan 11. Will be on mainland through 15. Arrive in San Pedro Jan 16. Arrive in Caye Caulker Jan 19.

Anyone need anything? We can bring a few things.

Joyce

Re: Wish Lists - 01/04/12 07:42 PM

Coming down super bowl week, just had to upgrade one of the shop computers Ram. Have 2 512MB memory sticks if anyone can use them. Maybe a trade for Belikin?

Re: Wish Lists - 01/05/12 08:27 AM

Hey Champion....maybe we meet at last?

I'll be in for a day on Feb 8th

Re: Wish Lists - 01/05/12 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by pugwash
Hey Champion....maybe we meet at last?

I'll be in for a day on Feb 8th

Pug, name the time and place. I will buy the 1st one.
Posted By: shiwa

Re: Wish Lists - 01/06/12 06:03 PM

Arriving on the 19th of jan, is there anything special we might be able to bring for someone ?
Posted By: lakerat

Re: Wish Lists - 01/13/12 03:46 PM

Arriving on Jan 22. Anyone need anything?
Posted By: clutchcargo

Re: Wish Lists - 01/16/12 07:08 PM

It is still a ways off but i will be headed for vacation in March so anyone let me know if you need anything from the US.

Re: Wish Lists - 01/16/12 09:20 PM

Hi clutchcargo,

I always use these offers as an excuse to do a bit of plugging and begging. We always need condoms donated to our AIDS Commission and Be Kind Belize always needs donations of animal themed 'prizes' as motivators for children involved in the humane education programme. If you'd like any more information on either of these, please just let me know. I should add, make sure you mark the condoms and toys clearly. I'd hate to get them confused wink
Posted By: jamflowman420

Re: Wish Lists - 01/20/12 11:50 PM

I am heading down within the month. Anyone need anything interesting? I will be travelling with a backpack so it needs to be small. I have an extra flip cell phone with charger if someone wants it, i like trades. Any random request send me a PM. WILL NOT be transporting anything that would land me in jail, thanks.

Re: Wish Lists - 01/28/12 05:01 PM

Anyone coming down soon that could bring a replacement charger for my Macbook Pro (2011)? My very bad puppy has destroyed both of ours frown

Also, puppy for sale. Very cheap. LOL
Posted By: ragman

Re: Wish Lists - 01/28/12 09:55 PM

Jean, my son is coming down on Feb. 9th. Give me a call or email me.
Also Bob is in the USA and he is coming back next week not sure which day.

Re: Wish Lists - 02/01/12 08:26 PM

Coming down this Sat the 4th, I have 8 new (still in package) HP 45 black ink cartridges I can Schlep for a small mule charge if anyone can use that series.
Posted By: lmat118

Re: Wish Lists - 02/08/12 08:15 PM

Am Stuck in Fla. one more week.Will be back on the 16th.Left with a list but still have some room if anyone needs anything brought down.
Posted By: ALC

Re: Wish Lists - 02/10/12 03:57 AM

I'll be coming down the first week in April and would be glad to bring some needed items.

Re: Wish Lists - 02/13/12 09:20 AM

yay! I'm coming this Friday. Just 8 months after my first visit. Have some room in my luggage if anyone needs anything
Posted By: jwick

Re: Wish Lists - 03/18/12 05:32 PM

Heading down April 5th. Willing to bring a few items.
Posted By: Hapyhouswf

Re: Wish Lists - 03/29/12 01:21 AM

I am coming to AC next week for the first time. I have sent several emails (embassy and such)to which I haven't received a reply. Hoping someone can help. I would like to bring a few food items with me that the grandchildren like. Anyone know where I can find a list of things I can bring or can't. My g-kids love corn beef hash it is a canned item and canned tuna fish, peanut butter, Are these items permitted? Thanks in advance for any help....

Re: Wish Lists - 03/29/12 01:30 AM

Must be..they're all available in the super market.....
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Wish Lists - 03/29/12 01:35 AM

Probably out dated.
Posted By: ragman

Re: Wish Lists - 03/29/12 01:53 AM

All of these are available at the supermarket however I have brought canned tuna fish every time I've come down and they have never bothered me. They have definite seen them because I alway have a lot to declare and they go through my bags. The worst that can happen is that they take it away from you. Relax, pack it, say nothing and if and only if they question it, tell them you are on a special diet and smile.

The embassy probably didn't answer because they are still laughing over the question.

Have a good vacation and please relax. I've always found the customs people very reasonable. Beside that there probably is not an answer to your question. It will depend on who is the customs officer that day but I would bet you will not be bothered.
Posted By: Hapyhouswf

Re: Wish Lists - 03/29/12 03:06 AM

Thanks SPDaily, ErnieB, and Ragman (Jim), for answering my question!

I know they may think these are crazy questions but I have read where NO beef or beef products....So...LOL Will be in AC on the 7th for the first time staying at Grand Caribe...I am excited...Will be my husband, daughter her husband and their two children. I am ready for the sun and beach!!
Thanks again for your help!!
Posted By: jwick

Re: Wish Lists - 03/29/12 03:16 AM

Last Call ... Headed down next week ... Can't wait.
Posted By: suecate

Re: Wish Lists - 05/05/12 08:59 PM

I always bring peanut butter and jelly for the kids never a problem.
Posted By: Chica Blanca

Re: Wish Lists - 05/15/12 06:17 PM

Saga is looking for a traveler coming to Ambergris Caye to carry down some BEAUTIFUL handmade jewelry to sell at our clinic. The very kind, generous and gracious Clara Lee is donating her wonderful work to Saga. Please let us know how you can help.
Bark Bark Meow!

[Linked Image]

Re: Wish Lists - 05/15/12 07:43 PM

I sent you a PM...
Posted By: Bret and Yvonne

Re: Wish Lists - 05/23/12 01:08 AM

Dont know if we can help but were coming down from Oklahoma on May 31st. We have mulled thing to our friends in Mexico before, so if we can help we will.
Posted By: Stelerfan2

Re: Wish Lists - 05/24/12 05:54 PM

We'll be flying in on 6/7 and able to bring some small items if needed.
Posted By: tge3

Re: Wish Lists - 06/07/12 03:39 AM

I am coming at the end of June. Do you still need the HP sauce?
Posted By: tge3

Re: Wish Lists - 06/07/12 03:42 AM

Heading down on June 30th, need anything?

Re: Wish Lists - 06/07/12 03:44 AM

Brodies North has HP Sauce (I grabbed a couple) also Heinz 57 and dry mustard (not Keen's but just as good).
Posted By: shuffles

Re: Wish Lists - 06/07/12 03:47 PM

I need to find some diet tonic. Have checked everywhere I can think of in Belize and even Chetumal. Anyone have any idea where I might find some?
Posted By: dabunk

Re: Wish Lists - 06/07/12 04:29 PM

I have never seen any in Belize.

Re: Wish Lists - 06/07/12 05:23 PM

Diet Tonic would be great....I'm with dabunk, have not seen any in Belize....However, when needed we use Diet Sprite or ZERO I believe it is called now....A nice substitute.....
Posted By: Casa Pokey Jan

Re: Wish Lists - 06/07/12 07:10 PM

Island Supermarket carried Canada Dry Diet Tonic for awhile. We are trying to convince them to order more.
Posted By: shuffles

Re: Wish Lists - 06/07/12 08:33 PM

Yes, Tamara suggested them to me and I went there yesterday but they did not have any. I also asked them to order some.

Re: Wish Lists - 08/22/12 05:51 PM

I am looking for someone visiting Ambergris Caye before Sept. 10, 2012 to bring 10 LED light bulbs down. We can't get these bulbs in Belize and rely upon them in our all solar house.
PM me if you can help.
Thanks!

Re: Wish Lists - 08/24/12 10:14 PM

I am looking for someone who is visiting San Pedro from the US in the next few weeks to deliver a small package for me. Please PM me if you can help me out. Cheers.
Posted By: LBrown

Re: Wish Lists - 09/30/12 11:44 PM

Halloween is coming up and Holy Cross School Primary school is struggling to get supplies together for their annual halloween party/fundraiser.

They need decorations, candy and lots of small, fun items they can use as prizes for games.

So if you've got space in your bags and want to give a little back, pack some items for the school.

Email [email protected] for questions.

Thank you!

Re: Wish Lists - 10/04/12 11:56 PM

Hello,

I purchased an acoustic guitar for a musician in San Pedro. I'd like to find someone to bring the guitar to Belize for me, so I can avoid the extra cost of shipping. It's pretty light and easy to carry, but sending it through the mail would cost me a lot, as its a full size acoustic guitar. You can take it as a carry on a plane, or check it in..either way!

I am located in Austin, TX, but could ship this anywhere in CONUS.

Thanks!

UB

Re: Wish Lists - 10/11/12 12:42 AM

Hello this is Ari with SAGA - we have some generous folks up in the States who want to send down some special items for our upcoming Halloween Fundraiser/Doggie Costume Party on October 28th!

Is anyone coming down to SP from the States leaving oh let's say between Oct 17 and the 26th that can bring these items down for us? Not big not heavy not much (I'd say altogether 5 pounds max)

If you can help us out please email me at [email protected] thanks!!

Re: Wish Lists - 10/12/12 06:26 PM

Bumping this up (SAGA request from above . . .)

I have received one fellow to assist thanks Richard!

I still have some items for which another person is needed, items are about 6 pounds in total, please let me know if you are coming between Oct 17 and the 26th and can bring these items down for us, email me at [email protected] thanks!!
Posted By: BrusselSprout

Re: Wish Lists - 10/19/12 09:09 PM

Thanks so much to Michelle and Mike Bell for bringing down 4 ink cartridges for SAGA! We so much appreciate it. thanks guys.
Posted By: JoPop

Re: Wish Lists - 11/18/12 09:19 PM

I'm looking for someone coming to the island between 11/21 - 11/26 to bring down a few small items, total weight about 6 lbs (my husband's birthday gifts!) Please message me if you can bring them. Thank you smile
Posted By: indygal

Re: Wish Lists - 12/01/12 05:55 PM

Where can I find a Ham bone on the island. Not kidding - I want some bean soup made with a ham bone. I know, I know, not the usual for this spot - just could not figure where to put it.

Re: Wish Lists - 12/01/12 06:00 PM

We have been able to get them from the Sausage Factory....Sometimes they have them and sometimes they don't....If not I might be able to help you out.....Send me a PM....
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: Wish Lists - 12/02/12 01:20 AM

I have called ahead and asked about bones for the dogs. I was told they give them away on Saturday.
Posted By: BrusselSprout

Is Anyone coming down Dec 7th or 8th? - 12/05/12 06:05 PM

Yes! Just a few more days. SAGA is doing SANTA in the park for the kiddies at the boat parade (Dec 8th) and we need some cards to insert the photos into...

We have a few but would LOVE to ship some to you. Just a few small packs. Thanks! Rebecca Aka BrusselSprout Aka SanPedroScoop

Re: Is Anyone coming down Dec 7th or 8th? - 12/06/12 03:21 PM

Hello y'all just to give you some incentive on how EASY this could be, here they are in-store at Target! pretty please!
http://www.target.com/p/photo-cards-16ct-holidays-on-ice/-/A-14127856#prodSlot=medium_2_9

It would be great to get 3 boxes!

Re: Is Anyone coming down Dec 7th or 8th? - 12/06/12 04:18 PM

And of course all costs of purchase will be reimbursed . . .

Charities need anything? - 01/16/13 11:58 PM

I have friends coming down the end of February and they asked what was needed (they have a little space). SAGA? AIDS Committee? Library?
Posted By: Agavegirl

Re: Charities need anything? - 01/17/13 05:19 AM

Coming down mid Feb...so Red Cross? Sailing Club? Any requests?

Re: Charities need anything? - 01/31/13 09:55 PM

I have a small microphone, and some cables I'm donating to local Belizean musicians. I can ship anywhere conus to have them brought down in Feb. Very light and doesn't take up a lot of space.

Who wants to team up and help out some great local musicians?

Re: Charities need anything? - 01/31/13 10:00 PM

Leaving tomorrow. Small amount of Mule room.

Re: Charities need anything? - 02/03/13 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Buck
I have a small microphone, and some cables I'm donating to local Belizean musicians. I can ship anywhere conus to have them brought down in Feb. Very light and doesn't take up a lot of space.

Any "takers" (pun intended)
Posted By: patty56

Re: Wish Lists - 02/05/13 02:11 AM

hey people i was saying nvm
Posted By: patty56

Re: Wish Lists - 02/05/13 02:12 AM

Re: Wish Lists - 03/01/13 11:57 PM

I have a very small package (abt the size of a thick paperback novel) that I need delivered to AC from the states. Anyone who can help me out, please PM me. Thanks.
Posted By: Bluesqueen

Re: Wish Lists - 03/03/13 05:14 PM

I am coming from Michigan on the 18th. PM me if that would work for you.-

Re: Wish Lists - 03/04/13 04:30 PM

Thx. I sent you a PM.
Posted By: 2+2=4

Re: Wish Lists - 03/13/13 01:24 AM

Anyone from Dallas going to San Pedro in the next few days? I need to get some documentation there. PM me please!

Re: Wish Lists - 03/13/13 10:23 PM

Saga Humane Society is looking for someone coming the end of April to bring 25lbs of dog collars form the US. In our on going campaign Operation SNIP our goal is to sterilize 75% of the island's animals in 3-5 years by offering free/low cost spay/neuter to the community. We are giving each of these animals a new collar to wear with pride and show how many animals Saga HS has helped. Please let me know, as we can not order the collars until we have a ship to address. Thank you for your support.
Posted By: crowsoldier

Re: Wish Lists - 03/19/13 06:34 PM

Did you get any collars yet? I am coming down to CC first week in April... email me at: [email protected]
Posted By: jim foley

Re: Wish Lists - 04/02/13 08:39 AM

In wish list any condition which you want?
Posted By: sunshiner

Re: Wish Lists - 04/19/13 09:06 PM

Need a book delivered to a friend in San Pedro. I can mail it to you if you are going soon.
Thanks!
Posted By: SeattleBear

Re: Wish Lists - 05/09/13 05:08 AM

We're coming for a visit from Seattle in about 6 weeks (arrive June 18). We have a bit of room and would be happy to fill it with wishes.
Posted By: sunshiner

Re: Wish Lists - 05/10/13 02:45 PM

Wouldn't you know that I gave up and mailed it yesterday! Snail mail will get it there eventually!
Thanks.
Posted By: BelizeDenize

Re: Wish Lists - 05/10/13 04:47 PM

I will be arriving in AC 5/23 after my annual medical mission work beforehand in the Toledo District. Looking forward to spending six days on AC... visiting for my first time! I will be traveling to AC alone, staying at the Holiday Hotel.

Can I help you lokel-yokels by stashing some wish items in my bags? I am happy to do what I can... just PM me and ask!

Hugzzz
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: Wish Lists - 05/12/13 09:45 PM

Anyone coming down before June 15th and has room for floaty toys?

Float rings and beach balls would be great or any cheap fun blow up stuff you can find at dollar store, does not have to hold a person up just look good smile

Re: Wish Lists - 05/14/13 01:31 AM

Not by the 15th, but the evening of the 18th - is that too late?

Barry

Re: Wish Lists - 05/14/13 03:43 AM

I would still take some by the 18th Barry as we can never have enough cool floaty toys. Amazing how your shopping and spending habits change living on an island smile

I still need some by the 15th as Cowboy's Pool bar lobstermainia is the 14th if anyone can bring some.

Re-posting my original message so people do not have to go back a page to see what I was asking for.

Float rings and beach balls would be great or any cheap fun blow up stuff you can find at dollar store, does not have to hold a person up just look good smile
Posted By: BelizeDenize

Re: Wish Lists - 05/14/13 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by tacogirl

It's looking like I will be adding another bag to my luggage, so be sure to send me a list in your PM of which items you want and ideally how many and I will get as much of it for you as space allows
Posted By: tahunt

Re: Wish Lists - 05/18/13 05:52 PM

I was wondering if anyone was headed to San Pedro in the next week or so and wouldn't mind lending some assistance. A friend broke her tablet charger and I have gotten her a replacement. Just wondering if someone could drop it off to her at Hurricane's Ceviche Bar located in front of BC's / Bluewater Grill area.

If you are willing to help please message me and I can FedEx the charger to you.

Thx in advance....

Tim
Posted By: jnzjeep

Re: Wish Lists - 05/21/13 01:12 AM

Taco Girl, I am headed down for Lobster Fest on the 13th, I can bring some dollar store pool floats. Send me a message of what you have in mind.
Posted By: MathieusDeli

Re: Wish Lists - 06/03/13 04:47 PM

anyone arriving in Belize in the next two or three days - need a cable shipping to us address for bringing to bze. Many thanks!
anna

Re: Wish Lists - 06/04/13 02:22 AM

I'm coming in on the 18th, and am divesting of a bunch of computer cables & other various gear. Before I donate it to the local FreeGeek group, does anyone need network, power or other computer cables? I have some room left in the pack - let me know what you need.

Bear

Re: Wish Lists - 06/17/13 06:44 PM

Anyone going down in the next few weeks? I have a small package (abt the size of a cigar box) that I need brought to SP from the U.S.

If you are willing, pls PM me and I can send pkg to you.

Thanks

Re: Wish Lists - 07/02/13 11:24 AM

I am still looking for someone to deliver a package to SP from the States for me. Please PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.
Posted By: Casa Pokey Jan

Re: Wish Lists - 07/03/13 05:34 PM

I just PM'd you.

Re: Wish Lists - 07/25/13 03:29 AM

I have a small camcorder I want to let some friends in San Pedro borrow in order to film a promotional video for there band/karaoke business.

Would anyone be willing to take this item down to San Pedro? Ill pick up the item when I visit Belize next.

Thanks in advance!

UB

Re: Wish Lists - 08/06/13 05:06 PM

Still looking for someone to take a small camcorder and microphone down to San pedro. Please help some local Belizean musicians further their career!

I used to play in an band with these guys...great group of people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXaMlM3xjoI
Posted By: Jeff R

Re: Wish Lists - 08/13/13 12:08 PM

Coming down Aug 29th, willing to get a few small things and bring along. We can settle up when I get down there. I'd prefer to not have things shipped to me as I'll be traveling before coming down. Looking forward to the visit.

Re: Wish Lists - 08/13/13 05:36 PM

Sent a PM

Re: Wish Lists - 08/28/13 06:02 PM

Ok, it's just gonna be a small microphone and case to bring down...weighs about 2 lbs. It costs around $50 and don't want to pay another $30-40 to ship it down there.

Thanks!

Re: Wish Lists - 09/24/13 10:24 PM

Anyone coming down soon that has room for something small that I could have sent to you? If so please pm me. Thanks smile
Posted By: JRinSC

Re: Wish Lists - 09/25/13 12:56 PM

I'll be coming down on Dec. 21st to SP. Be glad to help with any small requests.
Posted By: LBrown

Re: Wish Lists - 10/24/13 04:41 PM

Holy Cross school serves many of the poor families on the island and relies heavily on donated supplies. If any one can bring down a few school supplies, it would be greatly appreciated. They keep a full wishlist here: http://holycrossbelize.org/support/wishlist/

Specific donations needed are:
School supplies for kids (composition books, crayons, erasers etc)
Teaching supplies (posters, dustless chalk, markers, books)
Sports supplies (right now it's softball, and balls/mitts are needed)
Gummy vitamins
Financial donations to support operating costs.

You can drop off the supplies any time during usual school hours. Contact the school at [email protected] to ask any questions or to make a time to tour the school.

Thank you!

Re: Wish Lists - 10/24/13 09:02 PM

Don't forget supplies for the Smiles Clinic as well. Brought toothbrushes and toothpaste on my last visit. Had the pleasure to meet Ms. Linda. Wonderful lady!

Re: Wish Lists - 11/05/13 12:01 AM

I need someone to be able to bring down a 20lbs charge controller until for my solar system. Fex Ex and DHL will take 10 days and we need it sooner. If you can bring this by 11/8 or 11/9 (shipping time in US). PM me if you can help, as we need to put in the order straight away to get here and have solar power again.
Thanks
Posted By: Lunita

Re: Wish Lists - 11/20/13 01:24 AM

I need someone who can bring down two dolls for my kids xmas gifts. PM me if you can help me make their xmas day more special

Re: Wish Lists - 03/05/14 02:35 PM

I am looking for someone to deliver a small package to SP from the States for me. Please PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.
Posted By: Tropical

Re: Wish Lists - 04/09/14 11:15 AM

Is anyone coming that could bring a stereo receiver? I have a small Pioneer surround sound the the receiver has been shutting off and not coming back on for months. If you have an old one or have a friend that does, or if I can order it and ship it to you before you come to San Pedro please let me know. Please e-mail me, [email protected] or call 011-501-665-1434. Thanks! Jessica

Stereo Receiver - 04/09/14 11:23 AM

Is anyone coming that could bring a stereo receiver? I have a small Pioneer surround sound the the receiver has been shutting off and not coming back on for months. If you have an old one or have a friend that does, or if I can order it and ship it to you before you come to San Pedro please let me know. Please e-mail me, [email protected] or call 011-501-665-1434. Thanks! Jessica
Posted By: Yesilivehere

Re: Wish Lists - 04/13/14 02:15 PM

Are thise the same as york peppermint patties here in the states?
Posted By: joekerland

Re: Wish Lists - 05/22/14 01:08 PM

Last call - I'm coming down on June 6th. If anyone wants to have me carry stuff down for them from the states, please send me a PM.
Posted By: rehobothrob

Re: Wish Lists - 07/25/14 09:56 PM

I am aiming for next July (if I can secure a rental!), and would be more than happy to bring something from the eastern shore of the US (live in the resort town of Rehoboth Beach). Shoot me a PM and if it's not too huge, I'm good for it.
Posted By: jeffrey1969

Re: Wish Lists - 08/15/14 05:38 PM

Tim,
I am a teacher in Idaho. I was thinking of driving down in November. I'd be happy to help until I found something that paid. I'm sure I could bring many of those items on the wish list with me in the Jeep. Any advice?

Jeffery Maffly, M.Ed.

Re: Wish Lists - 08/15/14 08:55 PM

Just a note: that Jeep won't be coming on the island, they won't give you a permit.

Duties for vehicles are listed here: http://www.customs.gov.bz/rate_motor_vehicles.html They use the Blue Book value to determine the charges.
Posted By: jeffrey1969

Re: Wish Lists - 08/15/14 09:32 PM

Well it looks like I'll have to trade it for something with two wheels...perhaps a flight and a golf cart rental...I'll bring the Earl Gray anyhow... What else is in short supply down there?
Posted By: buktoff

Re: Wish Lists - 08/16/14 05:55 AM

coming in Feb and would be happy throw a few things in if can be brought via plane! Could use help finding someone to take our family fishing/snorkeling/diving etc for the week we are there. Would like to hire someone for the week, not a per trip charter. Anyone have a good suggestion? See a house rented with this, but the house doesn't fit our circumstances very well.

TIA!

Jodi

Re: Wish Lists - 09/10/14 10:16 AM

is anyone coming down that can carry a laptop with?
Posted By: SnowWhite5080

Re: Wish Lists - 09/18/14 09:15 PM

If anyone is coming down soon I'm needing some filters to be brought down. If you could PM me, I'll be glad to send you a link of what they look like. Thank you. smile
Posted By: Bean Hunter

Re: Wish Lists - 09/30/14 10:56 PM

ok mister and mrs wish let:
We will be arriving Cancun (cap letters for Bing Crosby) January 17-2014 and be arriving Ambergris Caye !-20-2014.
We would be happy to bring some items that you wish for.
Please think hard about your list and we will try to make your wishes come true.

Re: Wish Lists - 09/30/14 10:56 PM

list not let ?????

Re: Wish Lists - 10/01/14 12:44 AM

I'm wanting one of those new Challenger Hellcats, will pay on delivery. Thanks smile

Re: Wish Lists - 10/01/14 12:48 AM

what color would you like?
Posted By: 1Wisecracker

Re: Wish Lists - 10/01/14 01:40 AM

Hey all,
Long time no post, though I have been on Island a few times since my last post. My wife and I are coming down in mid-November. We (well I) have extra space in my carry on. If any one has a need to have stuff come down, I am willing to bring it along with in reason.

Eric
In the Humboldt Nation
Posted By: karenbrodie

Re: Wish Lists - 12/07/14 08:42 PM

Hi, is anyone coming down before December 18th who could bring a piece of photography equipment that weights 2 ounces (assuming you have thrown out the excess packaging)?

Re: Wish Lists - 01/06/15 10:29 PM

we will be there from the us 1-19-2015 thru 1-28-2015.
will bring earl grey tea and hot sauce, (HP & Franks), we need to have a place and time to meet. any ideas??

Re: Wish Lists - 01/06/15 10:33 PM

what does filter fit?

Re: Wish Lists - 01/08/15 05:32 PM

What is a Double Decker??

Re: Wish Lists - 01/10/15 01:18 PM

I wish someone would let the wish list know what they wish.
leaving the frozen north in one week be at Ambergris Caye 1-20-2015
see y'all soon

Re: Wish Lists - 01/10/15 03:45 PM

In England a Double Decker is a BUS.

Re: Wish Lists - 02/06/15 07:10 PM

Anyone going down in the next weeks from the US? I am looking for someone to deliver a small package from the states to San Pedro. It is about 1/2 the size of a cigar box... Please PM me if you can help. Thanks.

Re: Wish Lists - 02/20/15 03:44 PM

I am still looking for someone who is going down from the US to delivery a small package to San Pedro. Anyone who can help, please message me. Thanks.
Posted By: Skuba

Re: Wish Lists - 03/18/15 02:15 PM

Coming May 12 or 13th to San Pedro...

Lemme know.

Re: Wish Lists - 03/30/15 08:32 PM

I should be down Apr. 23rd. Message me if you need me to bring anything (small).
Posted By: klcman

Re: Wish Lists - 03/31/15 01:32 AM

bring me!

Re: Wish Lists - 06/04/15 01:43 AM

Anyone coming soon that can bring lanyards for San Pedro Red Cross?

We need a good cost effective source to get lots of them for use with our volunteer vacation groups. If you can help please shoot us an email info.spbrc.com or email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance smile
Posted By: fearndeaux

Re: Wish Lists - 06/04/15 10:20 AM

Kenny is coming in June 14th.

Posted By: Crayola

Re: Wish Lists - 07/28/15 07:37 PM

Do you know of any private chefs who will come to our condo and prepare dinner for us and our guests? Will be in San Pedro from 12-26 through 12-31 of this year. Please forward this message to others who may be able to help.

Re: Wish Lists - 07/28/15 08:10 PM

Chap Ross is an excellent private chef. If you'd like a contact for him, drop me a private message. He cooked for us recently and we thought we'd died and gone to heaven!
Posted By: Bonaccan

Re: Wish Lists - 08/04/15 02:09 PM

My wish is to duplicate Ambergris Caye's success. I am using your island as motivation for what my island can be. Please support me in my movement.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/314/228/111/save-guanaja-for-future-generations/

[Linked Image]

Re: Wish Lists - 10/30/15 06:13 PM

Anyone coming down soon willing to bring some after the holiday sale Halloween candy?
Posted By: Silver

Re: Wish Lists - 10/31/15 08:06 PM

How much and what kind? I have a bag of Snickers and a bag of Reece's peanut butter cups that probably won't be used tonight. I'll be there Tue. evening.

Re: Wish Lists - 11/08/15 01:09 AM

Sorry I got back to you too late Silver would settle for any amount but guessing I missed that chance. Hope you are having a great time here smile

Re: Wish Lists - 11/24/15 08:16 PM

Is there anyone coming down in the next few weeks that can deliver a package (X-mas gifts) from the states to San Pedro? Please PM if you can help. Thanks.
Posted By: BZ Bound

Re: Wish Lists - 01/15/16 05:15 PM

My wife and I are coming down from Indiana on 2/20. We would be happy to bring things with us as long as it won't cause any customs issues. Aside from whatever the cost, is if there is any, we just want to meet some people as we plan to move to the island in 5-10 years and don't really know many people yet. PM me with whatever you need and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
Posted By: owen

Re: Wish Lists - 01/20/16 10:29 PM

room needed for a single person...am relocating myself so I will be renting please message me or call at my number 6267644 if you know of any..in Caye Caulker
thanks

Re: Wish Lists - 02/20/16 08:54 PM

Anyone coming down right away that would be willing to bring a new phone? Mine starting to crap out frown If so please pm me.

Re: Wish Lists - 03/31/16 01:10 PM

Coming down June 8 - 23rd. Live in North Carolina. If anyone has stuff they want carried down from the states send me a PM.
Posted By: LoriLynn

Re: Wish Lists - 04/15/16 05:46 PM

Will be arriving 6/18....from Wisconsin...... If you need something carried down.....PM me.
Posted By: AustinThomas

Re: Wish Lists - 08/21/16 09:07 PM

I assume you play.... Coming in Sept 1st. I have a bass (I play drums and a little guitar) and we are planning on moving first of the year.

Thomas
Posted By: Alex Woodby

Re: Wish Lists - 09/28/16 02:53 PM

Coming down 9/29 just doing carryon but if something small or just from duty free let me know asap! smile

--Alex

Re: Wish Lists - 12/04/16 04:00 PM

Need laptop and tablet brought down ASAP to replace stolen equipment for local musician.

Items located in Austin, TX. but can ship anywhere in CONUS.

Thank you!

Posted By: Rob S.

Re: Wish Lists - 12/04/16 06:28 PM

We won't be down ASAP, but on January 7. If no one is sooner let me know.

Re: Wish Lists - 12/05/16 11:10 AM

Thanks Rob! Hoping to find someone sooner as its for his business down there, but if not ill defiantly hit you up!

Anyone heading down this week by chance, and want to help out a local artist? This business supports his family, and alot of his music gear was stolen, so this would be a big help!

Re: Wish Lists - 12/08/16 12:57 PM

About to send out VIA usps today to Belize, but its expensive and a big hit for someone making the Belizean dollar.

Just checking one last time anyone coming down in next 1-2 weeks.

THanks!

Adam
Posted By: Sirwin

Re: Wish Lists - 04/24/17 10:42 PM

Need to get small boat part from USA to Belize. Anyone coming to Belize from USA over the next 3 weeks that can help me out please contact me or details on any reasonable shippers. [email protected] or 6359255

Re: Wish Lists - 09/21/17 02:25 PM

Coming down October 19 - 31st. Live in North Carolina. If anyone has stuff they want carried down from the states send me a PM. =)
Posted By: Maria Brickhouse

Re: Wish Lists - 12/21/17 04:12 AM

Id like a bottle of dry bittas for the woman to help unblock my tubes cry
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: Wish Lists - 12/21/17 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Maria Brickhouse
Id like a bottle of dry bittas for the woman to help unblock my tubes cry

sometimes a lady sells bitters barks at the foot of the bridge here in San Pedro
Posted By: Maria Brickhouse

Re: Wish Lists - 12/26/17 03:38 AM

Do you know how can I get some?

Re: Wish Lists - 01/05/18 01:47 AM

Anybody coming to San Pedro, we need a tub of MAE PLOY MASMAN/MASSAMAN CURRY PASTE - 1KG and one Panang Curry Paste free meal for every tub.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BIG-Size-2lb-3oz-1000g-MAE-PLOY-Thai-Curry-Paste-No-MSG-Colors-or-Preservative/121656009148?hash=item1c534361bc:m:m6PZc_sfKxkbKHkk-upiZbQ

John and Thipaya (Tastes of Thailand)
Posted By: buktoff

Re: Wish Lists - 02/12/18 08:55 AM

Anyone coming that could bring kids kindle?
Posted By: dbail

Re: Wish Lists - 02/27/18 02:52 PM

Will be arriving on 26 March. Please PM me if there are small items in need.

Re: Wish Lists - 07/20/18 02:52 PM

Good Morning. Just bought my tickets to return to San Pedro October 24th. I'm coming from North Carolina. If anyone has items they need brought down please message me privately.

Can't WAIT!!!
Posted By: Rob S.

Re: Wish Lists - 12/28/18 01:37 AM

Coming down for our 10th straight year on January 5. Let us know if you need anything. We stay down south in the Mosquito Coast area.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board