AmbergrisCaye.com Home

CPR Course!!!

Posted By: Darryl C

CPR Course!!! - 05/05/09 01:10 PM

As many of you know already Bandage International will be in San Pedro offering training next week. Due to the tremendous response for the training our course is full. We continue to receive requests so we are adding a course on Sunday May 10th. This course will be a CPR only course and teach you everything you need to know about CPR and Airway Obstruction emergencies for Adults, Children and Infants. We have 24 seats available for this training. It will run from 1230pm-430pm, in town. The location will be announced as soon as I can confirm it.

**Please Note! Do not sign up for this course if you're already signed up for Mon/Tuesday as you'll receive this training then. Only sign up for this if your interested in learning CPR for a few hours.

Email me with any questions and to sign up. Cost is also $10bze per person.

Darryl
[email protected]
Posted By: Darryl C

Re: CPR Course!!! - 05/09/09 10:21 PM

Hey everyone. Just so you are all aware the CPR course for tomorrow (sunday) will be from 1230-1630 and will be held at Victoria House. Please check in with the Front desk and they will direct you. If anyone is still interested I have a few seats left. Please email me to register and the cost is $10bz which goes to the Belize Red Cross and gets you a certificate.

Thanks

Darryl
[email protected]
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board