AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Marty Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 06:33 AM
[Linked Image]
The Seniors of San Pedro High School were given the news of who is to graduate this coming June, just a few days after taking their final exams! Those given the good news participated in the traditional signing of the uniforms. Congrats to all Seniors!

From the Ambergris Today....
Posted By: Moose In Belize Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 01:06 PM
Interesting tradition. I can't help but notice that there are far more girls than boys. Congrats to all.
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 03:53 PM
I found my uniform the other day - all signed - from 1983. Some of the colours faded a little but it is all legible. I think I should probably get the letters embroidered so it will be legible in another 25 years.

Posted By: travelqueen Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 04:00 PM
I love this!!
Posted By: chunkyruth Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 09:25 PM
What a good looking group...congrats kids!
Posted By: belizegial Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 10:20 PM
Most all high schools and some primary school does this.

I wonder where is mine from 19yrs ago?
Posted By: Peter Jones Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 10:28 PM
I thought "graduating" from high school was just leaving. Is it possible to leave at the right time without it constituting "graduation"?
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 10:43 PM
Graduation refers to the students attaining the necessary marks to allow them to graduate to the next level if they so desire. Not the same as leaving.
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by jesse
Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
I found my uniform the other day - all signed - from 1983. Some of the colours faded a little but it is all legible. I think I should probably get the letters embroidered so it will be legible in another 25 years.

Gonna wear it for a photo? heh heh...

You are a wicked man Mr. Jesse!!! I think one leg might fit into the dress at this point. Yep, time to get back on the treadmill.
Posted By: Peter Jones Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 10:50 PM
Thanks for the clarification Amanda. And I'd like to see Jesse (or any of us) get into a shirt or a pair of trousers owned 26 years ago.
Posted By: Danny2 Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 11:47 PM

What a lovely group of very happy and rightly so proud young men and women. How wonderful they must feel. It made me smile to see that picture. Thanks.
Posted By: Danny2 Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/21/09 11:51 PM

Maybe the word "matriculation" would be appropriate.
Posted By: Phil Re: Congrats San Pedro High Seniors - 05/22/09 04:29 PM
So, Peter would like to see in a tight shorts and shirt huh................
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board