AmbergrisCaye.com Home

"Friends of Lydia" benefit Bar-B-Q Saturday May 30

Posted By: belizeanmelody

"Friends of Lydia" benefit Bar-B-Q Saturday May 30 - 05/29/09 02:37 PM

Miss Lydia Guerrero has been diagnosed with breast Cancer.
Miss Lydia has always been a big part of this community she was a teacher at The San Pedro High School for many years. She was the principal of the School L.I.F.E. She has inspired many children and has always thought them to be positive I remember above her classroom there was a banner that said “Every cloud has a silver lining”. She has always been there for this community never expecting anything in return. It is now time for us to come together to help her through this difficult time the power of prayer and believing in it is very powerful.
A Bar-b-Q to help with Medical expenses will be held this Saturday May 30th at Central Park at 10: 30 a.m. Please come by to show your support!
Posted By: SimonB

Re: "Friends of Lydia" benefit Bar-B-Q Saturday May 30 - 06/13/10 09:44 PM

Coral Cable is running an announcement that Miss Lydia has passed away. The wake is to held tonight at her residence. Funeral details have yet to be announced.
Posted By: wasntme

Re: "Friends of Lydia" benefit Bar-B-Q Saturday May 30 - 06/14/10 04:18 AM

Ms Lydia's service will be held at 10am Monday morning at the church. The burial will be in Caye Caulker
Posted By: Wendy

Re: "Friends of Lydia" benefit Bar-B-Q Saturday May 30 - 06/14/10 04:50 AM

I am saddened to hear this. Breast cancer really is the "gift" that keeps on giving....Now you can rest Miss Lydia. heart
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board