AmbergrisCaye.com Home

San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board Notice

Posted By: Marty

San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board Notice - 01/06/10 12:10 AM

The public is notified that the San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board will hold its General Meeting on Monday, January 11th and Tuesday, January 12th, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. at the Lionís Den.

On Monday, January 11th all license holders with a Nite Club, Publican General and Publicanís Special licenses will be reviewed.

On Tuesday, January 12th all license holders with a Restaurant, Shop, Malt and Beer license will be reviewed, as well as new applications. All License holders are asked to be present or send a representative for this meeting.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board Notice - 01/06/10 12:41 AM

I guess you decided to pass by the "Pizza Dough" in the SAGA dog pens story from todays SP daily blog and print this story instead.

Huh Marty?

Odd that someone would throw "Pizza Dough" into fort dog @ SAGA as it can cause dogs to become sick because they can not digest Pizza dough.
Posted By: Moose In Belize

Re: San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board Notice - 01/06/10 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by 2MILESNORTHOFCUT
I guess you decided to pass by the "Pizza Dough" in the SAGA dog pens story from todays SP daily blog and print this story instead.

Huh Marty?

Odd that someone would throw "Pizza Dough" into fort dog @ SAGA as it can cause dogs to become sick because they can not digest Pizza dough.

Can you please provide a link to that blog?
Posted By: klcman

Re: San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board Notice - 01/06/10 01:44 AM

I do believe the esteemed gentleman from NJ meant to write SP Sun. http://www.sanpedrosun.blogspot.com/

Please forgive him, as he is dyslexic and suffering from post-partum AC anxiety.
Posted By: papashine

Re: San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board Notice - 01/06/10 01:51 AM

Maybe american dogs can't pass pizza bread, but the potlickers down here do not seem to have a problem JMHO...
Posted By: SimonB

Re: San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board Notice - 01/06/10 02:06 AM

Cooked is no problem, raw is another issue.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board Notice - 01/06/10 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by klcman
I do believe the esteemed gentleman from NJ meant to write SP Sun. http://www.sanpedrosun.blogspot.com/

Please forgive him, as he is dyslexic and suffering from post-partum AC anxiety.

Tank you KLC I stand corrected, yes story was on SP Sun Blog January 5th 2010
(Sorry but Jessie @ SP Daily did not print this story - yet).
Update: Jessie has now posted the "Pizza Dough" story on SanPedroDaily.com

10 more sleeps should clear up the post-partum AC anxiety.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board