AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Adult fun in Ambergris

Posted By: james and rina

Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 06:20 PM

Fun couple looking to relax, dive, drink will be in SP 3/18-28. We always are looking for being just a little crazy. Are there any ADULT activities in AC such as strip clubs or swinger party's? Yea yea great bars are great and we will be exploring them. I do not expect to have the trappings of a bigger resort area and thats fine with us but if they do exist we want to know about them.
Any ideas for a bit edgy vac will be enjoyed thanks J&R
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 06:25 PM

This should be interesting grin
Posted By: champion

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 06:27 PM

Va Va Va Voom!!!
Posted By: carbunkletrumpet

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 06:35 PM

<- popping popcorn for this one

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 06:37 PM

Justa swingin!
Posted By: klcman

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 06:41 PM

Contact Pedro - I'm sure he can set something up!
Posted By: divingcowgirl

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 06:41 PM

--->bumping Carbunkle over......wait for it..... wait for it..
HEY! Share the popcorn!! laugh laugh shocked

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 06:42 PM

7 Seas should be rockin!!! cry
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 06:43 PM

What happens on AC stays on AC (at least until it gets plastered on here for all the world to gawk at)!!!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 06:45 PM

Wasn't it Simon who said "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas; what happens in SP gets broadcast on the internet?
Posted By: Otteralum

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:01 PM

<--- bumping dcg back over

Who's stole the good 'n plentys?

btw -- contemplating changing our Feb dates to Mar now...

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:08 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Islenutt

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:08 PM

Bumping carbunkle and Spurs over....take a seat, I've got popcorn all made! smile

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:11 PM

Jose is on the bar, help yourself

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:12 PM

smile Good deal Isle! Hope you brought extra buttah... Oh wait.. HEY BUTTAH MAN.... BRING THE BUTTAH!!!

I'm leaning with Otter... I just got a brand new super-duper-sleuth friendly mega lens camera that I'm just "itchin" to use!!
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:13 PM

i heard the bikini bar has swings.
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:28 PM

HEY, YOU GUYS, STOP FOGGING UP MY MONITOR!!!
Posted By: Nancy1340

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:36 PM

Euuuuuuu Iiiiick
I'll bet Pedro is putting in a condom machine right now. ;-)

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:38 PM

iiicckk or liiiiick ?

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:40 PM

LOL!! Looks like Liiiiiiick........ Um... say, where did that butter go???
Posted By: RMT

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:52 PM

This is a hell of a lot more interesting than that one word thread.....

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 07:52 PM

hey, Otter!! Make it April!!
Posted By: Dita

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 08:01 PM

I am thinking Otter is pulling our legs thinking there will more interested "activities" in March.....

Posted By: mountain Larry

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by james and rina
Fun couple looking to relax, dive, drink will be in SP 3/18-28. We always are looking for being just a little crazy. Are there any ADULT activities in AC such as strip clubs or swinger party's? Yea yea great bars are great and we will be exploring them. I do not expect to have the trappings of a bigger resort area and thats fine with us but if they do exist we want to know about them.

Oh Lord help us!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 08:42 PM

of course he is............ and we all know politicians stretch the truth cry
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 08:45 PM

Now every body calm down these folks asked A good question .And by the way I will be down for some of dates .LOL..I can share with you some good places to eat ,and who to fish with and where to go to drink and party
NOW I CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH THE SWINGERS THING!!! AS I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO LUCKY TO MEET ANY ..LOL.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 08:48 PM

somehow me thinks the smell of salt water fish is not on the radar wink

or, are things what they seem at all

Posted By: krehfish

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 08:56 PM

i knew those billboards were gonna be trouble...
Posted By: azbob

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 09:03 PM

See, we are all adults and we are having fun, but wait until we are all there in just a few weeks: we'll be swinging alright, from the cats yard arm, or the barstool at BC,CC,LL or any dang old stool at any place on the island!!!!! heart
Posted By: PalapaBob

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 09:04 PM

Someone's going to have to re-open the brothel.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 09:21 PM

it/they closed????? AZB has contacts, though, just in case.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 09:22 PM

The old brothel? was it kunta Maya ? I think it is where the new Hideway is

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by azbob
See, we are all adults and we are having fun, but wait until we are all there in just a few weeks: we'll be swinging alright, from the cats yard arm, or the barstool at BC,CC,LL or any dang old stool at any place on the island!!!!! heart

Got dat right AZ!!! laugh
Posted By: SnoopysMom

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 09:41 PM

We need a little more information to better help you enjoy your vacation....

1. Are you vacationing within a budget?
2. Do you prefer privacy / seclusion or had you rather be in a crowd?
3. What type of music do you like to get groovy with?
4. Do you prefer sunrise or sunsets (ocean front or lagoon settings)?
5. And, perhaps, more importantly.... Are you guys as attractive as, say, Mr. West Side and Mrs Texas?

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 09:59 PM

Didn't ya just love those 2.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 10:01 PM

Miss them terribly!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/05/10 11:52 PM

Dang, KLC, don't tell everybody, then the demand will go up and the price right behind!!! Hey, come to think of it, I thought I turned those contacts over to YOU!!! laugh

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by klcman
iiicckk or liiiiick ?

E-ick! Smart arse. wink

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by PalapaBob
Someone's going to have to re-open the brothel.

I hope there's a VD clinc there also. sick

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 12:54 AM

Dang, KLC, don't tell everybody, then the demand will go up and the price right behind!!! Hey, come to think of it, I thought I turned those contacts over to YOU!!! laugh

you tried...........good thing for you she didn't find ya when Momma was there!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:01 AM

Ernie, please do a little re-con and report.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:03 AM

You are right about that! I don't want to change my last name to "Bobbet"!!!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:08 AM

Ha! PalapaB. my re-con days are long past ! KLC would do it !!!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:28 AM

for a price........

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:31 AM

OK, How much will you pay ?

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:44 AM

Hey KLC, I wonder what ever happened to the SPASC-Free Beer Free Mug. I'll send you a $20 to give somebody that can find it! If no one can, give it to Reaper for his charity on the island. Deal?

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:46 AM

you got it bassackwards again, bub. You want me to re-con...u pay me, but I'm bettimg there's not enough $ BZE/US or Jose to come close to my price wink
Posted By: flip flop

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:47 AM

And these people actually put themselves on Facebook? I'm not a super-sleuth or whatever...just look at their profile here on the AC Forum. BTW, Swingers is so seventies....
Posted By: Nova

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:59 AM

Lets just hope they're not IN their seventies! Super ick!!!

(sorry klc)

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by Nova
Lets just hope they're not IN their seventies! Super ick!!!

(sorry klc)

BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.........

Thanks Nova...... just spit wine on my laptop.. laugh laugh

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 03:51 AM

I owe James and Rina a drink for just livening up the board a little

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 04:09 AM

Otter, we need to leave a "one drink tab" at BC's for their contribution!!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 04:11 AM

Carbunkletrumpet............. YOU OWE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: pugwash

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 04:47 AM

You are right about that! I don't want to change my last name to "Bobbet"!!!

You might not even want to go by "Bob" if the action heats up too much!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 07:53 AM

Hi from Vegas! ya know sin city.
I'm glad to know that we livened up this board.I can't believe my lil silly post had over 750 views and 55 reply's in less than 10 hrs. Actually we were just looking to see what other activities happen in SP rather than bars at night or do the streets roll up around 11pm and all golf carts are parked!
Living in a city that is open 24 hours we will welcome some little down time in SP. Yes I live in a town that it is legal to gamble, drink, have strip clubs and have legal brothels (50 mile away, never been to one). So with that said we are not swingers, (not that it matters to any one who reads this board) but in a town that boasts several swinger clubs its hard not to have ventured to a few and I will say I have been to a few. They are always an entertaining night out if you have never been to one. As long as you do not think an "R" rated movie is to sexy for you you can have fun, it's not all about wife swapping and if you do you do not have a clue.( And if you have a Psalms 109:8 quote praying for Obama in your signature I really do not expect you to understand )
We are looking forward to the trip in mid march and as for the drinks waiting for us all I can say is this post was worth the time to get them offered but just make sure we can collect them!lol thanks and cheers Otter and Divingcowgirl! One more question, since it seems that popping popcorn is the thing to do in SP can I pick some up in SP or should I bring my own? J&R
PS What happens in Vegas is coming to Ambergris Caye

Posted By: catdance62

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:47 PM

why do they always call it "wife-swapping"? Why not call it "husband-swapping"?
Posted By: CaptOneIron

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 01:52 PM

I could answer the question about why it is called "wife" rather than "husband" swapping but my ex-wives could do a better job.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 02:24 PM

who would ask if they exist there without intentions of frequenting them? "i don't drink, just want to know if there are good bars." "i'm a vegan, but where's the best seak house." it doesn't make sense to me.

please, except for yourselves, leave what's in vegas in vegas. laugh

hey, call me old fashioned, but my husband is way sexy enough for me, and we can manage to turn each other on without us having to watch anyone else writhing around first. how novel, huh?

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 02:48 PM

I understand it SJ. Whether or not you want to go to one, you can get an idea of a place by their presence. I, for one, would love to be a fly on the wall at one just for the hell of it. Actually have a couple in Columbus, Ohio of all places -- can't say it's a priority for me though and Mrs. O. may have an opinion on the topic.

J&R, Ambergris Caye is not your typical caribbean hotspot, and you'll find plenty of activity. Be open to the culture and uniqueness of AC and you'll have a blast.

Cheers!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 03:26 PM

dont get me wrong, otter, my friend; live and let live. and go be that fly on the wall one time (or more) - you have my blessing. i just hope it never comes to AC is all. smile

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 03:55 PM

J&r, there are several of us that live or lived in Vegas on this Board and now live in SP. I lived there for 30 years before escaping to AZ and have 3 Kids and several Grandkids that still live there that call me back. So, SP is your escape from Vegas. A beauftiful island with wonderful preople who are happy and have fun every day. You will be amazed! Come and enjoy.
Posted By: Jette

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 04:13 PM

Read all the replys and thought them to be funny and canny at the same time. If you have never experienced SP, you really have no idea. The last thing you want to do is "plan" anything in San Pedro. The magic of SP is to not do, but just let it happen. Las Vegas is a whole different experience and fantastic as it ay be, fast paced, jingle jangle everywhere, San Pedro , well just breathe and be in the moment!!!! wink

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 04:32 PM

jette, i couldnt agree more...just go and let SP happen.

on a serious note, they might get a real charge from watching locals punta in the nightclubs. wink

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 04:44 PM

I can only speak for myself, but when I am in SP, Soon , very soon, I look forward to the colors, smells, nuance, and romance of Ambergris caye and SAN Pedro. That spells out "beautiful" for me. Seems like I wont be around there when Las Vegas happens. I am ok with that.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 04:52 PM

heart What is with the demon icon attached to my last post?! Strange.
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 04:58 PM

On a more serious note - the HIV rate is very high in Belize.
Please be sensible and take appropriate care.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 06:03 PM

PB - looks liked another item added to the re-con agenda.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/06/10 06:32 PM

I want to thank every one for the reply's to my post. This is a great message board. We were looking to see if there were any hidden secrets in AC and found that there really are none and that is great. My new wife and I will enjoy the quiet and peace that SP offers and will only take pictures and leave bubbles. ( oh I we will leave a few bottles of Belikin empty)
This will be my second trip to Belize and Rina and my first to SP. My first trip was spent on the Sundancer for a week of diving. I fell in love with the country on that trip 4 years ago.
Besides looking to decompress from the city life for a much needed vacation a main objective for this trip is to get Rina finished up on her open water cert. 50' water of lake mead does not sound like the place to get certified so knowing that the waters of Belize being warm, calm and flat and nice sea life is the perfect place to create a lasting love of diving. Any suggestions of a instructor/dive shop on the north side of SP?

To comment on a few posts in this thread :
Thanks for the heads up on the poker game, but ill pass. Just because we live in Las Vegas does not mean we gamble. But I do have the Saints + 5
As for being a fly on the wall, ya got to try it sometime. Actually we are all a fly on the wall at times, some walls have a more interesting view if you seek them out. I land on many walls, some are quiet and relaxing, some are hot and stimulating and some are with a TV remote with a bag of popcorn. Anyway we are all voyeur's one way or another. We all get some kind of pleasure/displeasure from watching, though the pleasure my not be the same for all of us. If you turn on the nightly news,reality show or a show like entertainment tonight you are being a voyeur.
Definition
voyeur noun
/vw&#593;&#720;&#712;j&#604;&#720;r//-&#712;j&#605;&#720;/ [C] disapproving
a person who gets sexual pleasure from secretly watching other people in sexual situations, or (more generally) a person who watches other people's private lives
I felt like a voyeur visiting the war zone and seeing badly injured people being dragged from their bomb-shattered homes.

Aloha and Cheers

Posted By: terrij

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/07/10 01:02 AM

Geez...I feel like voyeur just reading this thread!!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/07/10 05:38 AM

I couldn't help but notice he said "new wife". I am female so I am curious..how long married??

Have a great time on AC. You will enjoy it...ahem...I am sure...
Posted By: belizeonthebeach

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/07/10 06:12 AM

Besides looking to decompress from the city life for a much needed vacation a main objective for this trip is to get Rina finished up on her open water cert. 50' water of lake mead does not sound like the place to get certified so knowing that the waters of Belize being warm, calm and flat and nice sea life is the perfect place to create a lasting love of diving. Any suggestions of a instructor/dive shop on the north side of SP?

For any kind of diving certification>>>Elbert<<< is the man---I am not sure what the name of his dive shop is now but he is the man

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/07/10 05:10 PM

RTM we will be married 3 week monday! 1/18/2010! Guess I am just lucky to have a wife/relationship that is secure as ours. Want some other of her stats, just turned 46, first marriage, no kids, Fulbright and a masters and a size 1! For me a complete package with out any baggage. Did I say I was a lucky guy!

Any one know what dive shop Elbert works out of?
Posted By: swanno

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/07/10 05:26 PM

Here is a couple of links to Elbert's web site.
http://scubalessonsbelize.com/
http://scubalessonsbelize.blogspot.com/

His dive shop is White Sands Dive Shop which is about 2-3 miles North. It is located at Las Terrazza/Journey End

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/07/10 06:44 PM

I was just curious James. I guess this is sort of a honeymoon then.
No offense meant, to each his own but I guess even after almost 21 years of marriage here, I am not thaaaat "secure". lol

Enjoy your trip and be sure to post a trip report when you get back!
Posted By: Tim Callanan

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/07/10 09:02 PM

RTM we will be married 3 week monday! 1/18/2010!

Nice to see people still getting married these days smile
J&R have the BEST trip , YOU have Class. Some ignorant people would try to approach others at a bar, specially after drinking .
This is kinda a conservative town but; you know that .
wish ya the best !

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/07/10 10:57 PM

Guess I am just lucky to have a wife/relationship that is secure as ours.

Why do people say this when trying to justify screwing around?
If you want to screw around ....screw around. I know a few very......ahem..... nice people that do.

I guess I'm lucky I found all I want in one packsge and other "packages" don't interest me.

And BTW don't assume that other's have not been there done that without the excuses. ;-)

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 01:09 AM

No offense at all taken RTM, thanks for your kind word on hear and in private. What is great about our relationship is that we are open with each other and not so insecure to be honest with each other. That was the foundation when we came together years ago. I found what I wanted and so did she.
Thanks Tina also, love your blog.
I expected to raise a few eyebrows when I posted my message but I really do not ever care about what people think of me or us. Because we have been to a strip club 3 or 4 time or wandered into a swingers club in my home town of Vegas and assume I screw around thats just crazy. How can you screw around when your partner is with you??
The worst thing in this whole thread is the "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8"" signature. Wishing our president dead! Real Christian of you! So before you judge others look into a mirror, and I hope you do not break it!
Oh I need to figure out how to collect all these drinks being bought for us! thanks guys you all have been great. (well most)
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 01:21 AM

Unfortunately there are some real sickos on here...but fortunately they do not represent the town of San Pedro...come visit and enjoy! And ignore the ****.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 01:45 AM

Line 9 is is the wish of death to Obama
<< Psalm 109 >>
King James Bible
1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

15 Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

Ok , enough of politics. Now lets get ready for a vacation
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 04:12 AM

Why does anybody assume anything? You just never know...do you?
Posted By: catdance62

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 02:27 PM

You know what happens when you assume.......
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 06:33 PM

Can anyone explain the diatribe posted #366664 - Yesterday at 06:45 PM ?
What is this in reference to? Really makes my head spin and ache at the same time.
Posted By: ragman

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 06:37 PM

He doesn't like Nancy's signature. Actually I find it a lot less offensive than his.
Posted By: Northern Canuck

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 08:38 PM

At least he isn't wishing for the death of another human being, your President. IMO hard to be more offensive than that.
But then on re-reading the psalm maybe Nancy is wishing for the death of his adversaries... equally offensive.
Which is it Nancy?
Posted By: 2Aggies

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 09:44 PM

It's 109:8

Let his days be few, let another take his office.

It means nothing more than wishing him a short term of office.

Good grief. If you are going to read bofore or after, then read the whole bible, not just the lines you want to interpret. The liberals have worn this out by re-interpreting the whole thing.
Posted By: Northern Canuck

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 10:02 PM

Please 'interpret' line 9 and the rest of it. Widow and fatherless have undisputable meanings liberal or conservative.

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/08/10 10:41 PM

I am sorry for even brining up the Psalm 109 quote. This was not to be a political debate. I asked a simple and I got the info I asked for thanks. I did expect a few raised eye brows and no worries with that. Actually its been a fun thread and thanks for all the info and kind words.
My last word on the Psalm quote:
If you judge a person and claim to be above reproach do not use a tag line out of the bible that by its self means nothing with out the content on where it came from. Line 8 by itself does not mean I hope Obama only has one term. Line 7 is asking him to be judged, I am sure its not the person throwing out line 8, I am sure its a higher power who by faith would have been the higher power who got him elected in the first place! But line 9 is "Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow"!!! How do they want that to be carried out? And when? sounds like today!
This sounds more like how Al-queda manipulates the Coran to justify killing Americans. Ahh only one line needed. Makes the line" a eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" have a total different meaning.
I am done, why am I wasting my time with ignorance and hate speech.
I will get off my soap box and start to pre-order my Belikin beer for my trip.
One thing I do ask is that Psalm 109 13 not be preyed for on me at least till after my vacation.
Posted By: 2Aggies

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 12:32 AM

Where did anyone cite line 9?

The verse cited is Psalms 109:8 - i.e. 8, eight, or Roman VII

Nancy does not have Psalms 109:9 as her tag line. The bumper stickers do not have Psalms 109:9 on them. It is simply Psalms 109:8. Nancy did not come up with this it has been used for years regarding various leaders.

For those unable to comprehend it is, it always has been and it always will be only a reference to a limit to Obama's days in office. Nothing to do with death, dismemberment, or any other damn thing. Anyone who makes any other issue is simply being an arse and looking to stir up controversy.

Now I remember why I quit reading this board.

Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 03:26 AM

I'd like to get one of those bumperstickers!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 04:22 AM

Oh gosh.... and I thought this was going to be an entertaining thread, but alas!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 02:41 PM

again, call me old fashioned but when one puts their wee wee into someone else's hoo-hoo, that's screwing around, whether the partner is there or not. do what you want - its your right and prerogative...but that is the thinking that kills the sanctity of marriage. you swore to be betrothed to each other, what's so hard or boring about monogamy? i think my hunny ROCKS!!, and never look elsewhere, never. smile

remember, (general blanket statement to all) the downfall of rome was hedonism (and too much occupation) - we're following in their footsteps as fast as we can.

as alwyays, JMHO
Posted By: sunandsand

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 08:02 PM

I so agree, sweetjane....my hunny rocks, too, and I would NEVER want him to put his weewee into someone elses hoohoo. I thought that's why we marry, because we have that soulmate and only want to be with that one person....at least, that's why I got married. JMHO, too.
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 08:13 PM

so, what if the the hunny wants to put the wee wee in the hoo hoo 8 to 10 times a day and there's no reciprocation, could this be a scenario for hunny to look elsewhere, just sayin. smile

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 08:16 PM

that's why nature gave the hunny two hands, brother. just sayin. smile

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 08:21 PM

hoo wee, doggy!! crazy

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 08:21 PM

I'd say hands are looking elsewhere. Maybe a little lipstick... smile

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 08:47 PM

Hey bro, I'm just channeling tiger woods, besides I ain't as good as I once was... But I'm as good once, as I ever was. smile

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 11:02 PM

Dang dog, you like Toby Keith? It is a great quote and applies to so many of us of age.
Posted By: ragman

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/09/10 11:07 PM

Bob, yes his stock went up a little when I read that. smile

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/10/10 12:28 AM

I LOVE THIS BOARD! smile
Posted By: carbunkletrumpet

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/10/10 12:30 AM

huh huh huh they said wee-wee and hoo-hoo!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/10/10 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by sweetjane
again, call me old fashioned but when one puts their wee wee into someone else's hoo-hoo, that's screwing around, whether the partner is there or not. do what you want - its your right and prerogative...but that is the thinking that kills the sanctity of marriage. you swore to be betrothed to each other, what's so hard or boring about monogamy? i think my hunny ROCKS!!, and never look elsewhere, never. smile

remember, (general blanket statement to all) the downfall of rome was hedonism (and too much occupation) - we're following in their footsteps as fast as we can.

as alwyays, JMHO

Geez SJ, now I have to get out my medical dictionary and look up these anatomical terms!!!

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 02/10/10 01:56 PM

Dang dog, you like Toby Keith? It is a great quote and applies to so many of us of age.

No, If I'm going to listen to $hit kicking music, I prefer the Dixie Chicks. That said, the phrase I used has been around a while prior to keith bringing it to mainstream country. smile

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 03/28/19 11:13 PM

Re: Adult fun in Ambergris - 03/30/19 03:18 AM

What a BLAST from the past! So many great memories!! Thanks klc.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board