AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Carlo's last day

Posted By: govikes

Carlo's last day - 04/07/10 04:26 PM

Today is Carlo's last day as a bartender at BC's. How strange
will that be not to see his smiling face behind the bar! Much success and best wishes to you Carlo in your new venture!
Posted By: azbob

Re: Carlo's last day - 04/07/10 06:04 PM

Yes, good luck Carlo we'll miss you.
Posted By: KC Jayhawk

Re: Carlo's last day - 04/07/10 08:02 PM

Good luck, Carlo, in whatever you do!! Now Ernie, Ebbie and Nora will just have to work harder (especially after I get there in two weeks) grin
Posted By: lovey and thurston

Re: Carlo's last day - 04/07/10 08:06 PM

We are having a farewell tonight, so come in and wish him well!
Think he has consented to do trivia night however, so we will still get to see him on Fridays!
Posted By: klcman

Re: Carlo's last day - 04/07/10 08:16 PM

OH MAN.......... sad news for us, but hopefully the beginning of a wonderful new adventure! Best of luck, my man.
Posted By: swanno

Re: Carlo's last day - 04/07/10 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by lovey and thurston

Think he has consented to do trivia night however, so we will still get to see him on Fridays!

Good luck with your new venture Carlo, hope to see you at Trivia Night when we are there on April 30th
Also looking forward to continued collecting money from you on our Jets/Bills, Yankees/Cubs, England/Germany bets
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: Carlo's last day - 04/08/10 12:31 AM

Best Wishes Carlo, Will miss your great service(with a smile) and your practical jokes.
Posted By: BrusselSprout

Re: Carlo's last day - 04/08/10 12:48 AM

Carlo, if your new venture doesn't work...the Tacklebox has a full time spot for you.
Posted By: WanttobeinBelize

Re: Carlo's last day - 04/08/10 05:40 PM

Best of luck Carlo, we will miss seeing you at the bar. What will you be doing - are you at least still going to be on the island? I'll miss being "run down" by you in your golf cart!
Posted By: E&T

Re: Carlo's last day - 04/09/10 03:16 AM

Ed & Tammi wish you the best of luck. You're skills are bound to improve the Cubs.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board