AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Sept-Oct travel question.....

Posted By: EWalsh716

Sept-Oct travel question..... - 09/16/10 08:56 PM

My husband and I are going to be landing at BZE on the 29th, I was wondering how available the hotels are on AC as far as being able to walk in and get a room. We are going to hit the ground running after we land and want to get rooms where we end up. I know its off season so hopefully that helps us out. We will also be looking for a long term rental on AC for February 2011, so when we get there, what are some good property management companies to go to on AC? Other than that, we will be there until the 8th of Oct., so if anyone has any input on where to go to really get a feel for life on AC let me know!! Thank you and everyone have a great day!!
Posted By: tcoats

Re: Sept-Oct travel question..... - 09/16/10 10:28 PM

Slow season. You will have no problem finding a room anywhere. You can probably negotiate a bargain. Have fun!
Posted By: shuffles

Re: Sept-Oct travel question..... - 09/16/10 10:49 PM

You can probably walk in just about anywhere. My suggestion would be to arrange your hotel in advance, however, as I know that hoteliers do like to be prepared when they know they have guests arriving.
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: Sept-Oct travel question..... - 09/16/10 10:51 PM

The only caveat is you won't be able to "walk-in" to places that are not right in town.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board