AmbergrisCaye.com Home

San Pedro Fitness Club Entrance Fee for Swim?

Posted By: MichiganJoe

San Pedro Fitness Club Entrance Fee for Swim? - 10/11/10 09:42 PM

I would like to swim daily at the SP Fitness Club

Can someone please tell me the daily rate for a swim and can you stay all day?

Cafe?
Loungers etc?

Thanks!

UTDB
Posted By: SnoopysMom

Re: San Pedro Fitness Club Entrance Fee for Swim? - 10/12/10 02:54 PM

I haven't been in a while (now I want to go!), but it used to be $10 BZ for the day and you can use chairs, etc. The pool is absolutely gorgeous and rarely crowded. The bathrooms could use some work, but there is an outdoor shower thingy. There is not a cafe on site, but you can bring a cooler / snacks. They have some of the largest iguanas on the Island hanging out around the old put put golf area smile No doggies allowed.

If you wanted to work out, they have a charge for the club and pool - I believe it is $15 BZ.

Others please correct me if I am mistaken, as there has been a recent management change.....
Posted By: MichiganJoe

Re: San Pedro Fitness Club Entrance Fee for Swim? - 10/12/10 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by SnoopysMom
I haven't been in a while (now I want to go!), but it used to be $10 BZ for the day and you can use chairs, etc. The pool is absolutely gorgeous and rarely crowded. The bathrooms could use some work, but there is an outdoor shower thingy. There is not a cafe on site, but you can bring a cooler / snacks. They have some of the largest iguanas on the Island hanging out around the old put put golf area smile No doggies allowed.

If you wanted to work out, they have a charge for the club and pool - I believe it is $15 BZ.

Others please correct me if I am mistaken, as there has been a recent management change.....

Thanks!
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: San Pedro Fitness Club Entrance Fee for Swim? - 10/14/10 01:59 AM

I thought it was $10 to use the pool but not sure. That is what aquafit classes cost though.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board