AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Beer for Free

Posted By: treetops

Beer for Free - 02/03/11 05:47 PM

I will buy the Belican for anyone who turns up at Crazy Canuks Beach Bar with a SAGA rescue dog out for an afternoon walk, today,Thursday afternoon between 2 and 3 pm. There are plenty of leashes, SAGA open 1 - 4 this afternoon. See you there.
Posted By: divingcowgirl

Re: Beer for Free - 02/03/11 07:27 PM

smile
Posted By: Loansum-Al K

Re: Beer for Free - 02/03/11 07:52 PM

Damn DCG, you're closer than I am.......catch the next plane out and grab a leash!!! grin
Posted By: Otteralum

Re: Beer for Free - 02/03/11 08:41 PM

DCG, I'll play the dog if you give me half the free beer and make sure the collar is leather.

Re: Beer for Free - 02/03/11 08:42 PM

and tomorow too, in case you are too busy today
Posted By: GwenA

Re: Beer for Free - 02/03/11 08:50 PM

I know a SAGA dog that goes by every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, on a leash....but she doesn't live at Fort Dog anymore! She lives at my house! Yea!
Posted By: divingcowgirl

Re: Beer for Free - 02/03/11 09:47 PM

Al I'd LOVE to grab a leash and go! And Otter, I'll make sure your collar is leather w/ the little spikes! Does this mean I have to wear my high heel spike boots??

Treetops, all kidding aside, I think that is a wonderful idea. Not so much about the free beer, but the interaction of the dogs w/ people and also letting them see more than fort dog. I know the dogs (as well as the people) will get a lot from this!

Cheers!
Next time I am down, I'll bring a leash or two and take a few on my rounds. (no free beer required)

Re: Beer for Free - 02/04/11 12:04 AM

nobody showed up today but we had a good time. Picked him up this morning, went for a cart ride, came to the condo, sat around the condo, walked up the beach and had lunch, cart ride down to Canucks, sat around then I took him home. Somebody asked if his father was a rabbit - that is what he looks like: feet like a rabbit, ears like a rabbit.
Posted By: GwenA

Re: Beer for Free - 02/04/11 01:46 AM

I heard Sarah and Datallon were there today, but maybe a little later. They don't rate free beer! You need to have treats for the dogs, too!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board