AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Visiting October or November

Posted By: meralta

Visiting October or November - 07/05/11 05:48 AM

We tried to use our timeshare exchange to come to Ambergris Caye sometime late this fall, but no one who has them is depositing them. We're on a waiting list in case something comes up. Leads me to believe everyone loves it there!
My sister and I are coming down to get information on relocating to San Pedro, so want to stay around three weeks (two minimum, month might be possible) to gather as much info as we can. Anyone have any suggestions on accommodation: 2 bdr. 1 bath or 1 bdr as long as there's a pullout couch or two beds (she's my sister and I really like her - but I draw the line at sharing beds!!, actually prefer separate rooms) We'd like a kitchen if possible. We really don't want to break the bank, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: klcman

Re: Visiting October or November - 07/05/11 12:21 PM

Banana Beach!
Posted By: shabetty

Re: Visiting October or November - 07/05/11 02:04 PM

Try the Belizean Reef they are close to town
Posted By: mawags

Re: Visiting October or November - 07/05/11 05:00 PM

I agree with Banana Beach. We have stayed there 4 times within this past year. They have a kitchen so you don't have to spend alot of money eating out. You can rent a golf cart and get anywhere on the island. It is a decent place for the money, we LOVE it!

Re: Visiting October or November - 07/05/11 05:35 PM

Thanks everyone - we'll definitely check these places out. Getting an idea of the places around is a good start. Looking online from here is a bit daunting!
Posted By: ColdwellBankerSP

Re: Visiting October or November - 07/05/11 06:16 PM

A nice two bedroom on the beach, in a great neighborhood in town, 5 min walk to downtown center: http://www.vrbo.com/211251 (vacation rental b owner)

Re: Visiting October or November - 07/05/11 10:11 PM

Unbelievably, our timeshare came through! Not quite the way we had hoped, but still affordable. We'll be down the first three weeks of October. Thank you to all who responded. With luck, we'll meet many of you when we're there. It can't come soon enough.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board