AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Basil Jones Resort

Posted By: Grace

Basil Jones Resort - 05/02/00 12:40 PM

Has construction started on the Basil Jones resort?
Posted By: Gary

Re: Basil Jones Resort - 05/03/00 02:17 AM

Yes it has. I have started a small web site for those unit owners interested in watching the construction process. My idea was for everyone to share their pictures and findings on their recent trip to Ambergris Caye.

My reason for doing this was that I purchased a unit week way back in October of 1999, and at that point and time, nothing was really known about this project. I think you even posted a reply to my questions posted back in November, Grace.

I have always found that the best way to get information is to go to the source. That is why I spent 6 days in March on the Island. The developer on this project is wonderful. Everything mentioned from day 1 has happened.

The sales office for the Basil Jones Beach Resort is located on Barrier Reef Dr, across from the Rasta Pasta. Stop in. Check it out! I did!

Please feel free to check out my web site, and email me with any questions. I am just an interested, excited, timeshare owner, who can't wait to get back to Ambergris Caye!

See you week 7, starting in 2001.

Gary
http://home.att.net/~vacationdivingadvent

[This message has been edited by Gary (edited 05-03-2000).]
Posted By: Basil

Re: Basil Jones Resort - 05/03/00 02:51 AM

Gary very kindly answered your question. I think i should employ him as my PR man!!!

Just so that you are aware, the land has now been cleared ready for the first phase of development, and a dock of 260' ft is being constructed this week. Foundations will start to be dug out later on this month.

Everything is on schedule...fingers crossed
Posted By: Dallas

Re: Basil Jones Resort - 05/16/00 09:07 PM

Sandcrab, what are some of the names of the resorts on Mar de Tumbo beach?

thx
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board