AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Generator?

Posted By: Diane Campbell

Generator? - 08/27/11 12:33 PM

If you need a generator, now might be the time to buy one.
My guess is that imports of that item will be few and far between in the upcoming months.
Posted By: elbert

Re: Generator? - 08/27/11 01:55 PM

The time might have been better before all the hardware stores got the idea and raised the prices.
what was 2000.bz is now 3000.bz

Re: Generator? - 08/27/11 02:02 PM

Time would have been better months ago, before hurricane season.
"Nothing motivates a person like the last minute."

Still, the fact is that after a US hurricane we have trouble getting certain kinds of imports. Generators being prominent on the list.
Posted By: SunDevil

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 12:50 AM

Had done a search for this topic but didn't get anything (maybe I wasn't using the search properly) but my question is is there retailers on the island that sell wind turbine generators?
Posted By: bobcat bill

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 01:01 AM

You will find that there are a few people that generate a lot of wind here. try tmg-americas.com
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 01:08 AM

http://www.tmg-gmbh.com/cms/index.php/tmg-gmbh-en.html

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by SunDevil
Had done a search for this topic but didn't get anything (maybe I wasn't using the search properly) but my question is is there retailers on the island that sell wind turbine generators?

Posted By: seashell

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 04:29 AM

elbert, do the price of generators always go up at this time of year? Is it a "seasonal" item?
Posted By: TMG Americas

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 03:57 PM

Yes, as Jesse and Bill posted. See also our advertisement at Jesse´s SP Daily; can´t miss it.

TMG Americas Ltd.

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by TMG Americas

Yes, as Jesse and Bill posted. See also our advertisement at Jesse´s SP Daily; can´t miss it.

TMG Americas Ltd.

Very interesting!
I visited the website and have a couple of questions - I don't see any information about retail sources here - only about Germany, so wondering where the local island retailer is located?
Can you please let us know where the local retailer is, who is here to consult etc?
Thanks

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 05:02 PM

Diane: The email address is clearly shown it their ad on San Pedro Daily: [email protected]
Posted By: BZ4me

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 05:08 PM

I clicked on the link too Diane which is located on the SP Daily and was sent to the Deutsch site also.

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 07:09 PM

Jesse - I'm taking about physical address, not an e-mail addy.

The message asked for a local retailer on the island, the responder (from TMG) said yes there was in fact a retailer on the island - I'm curious about where this retail outlet is so we can go see the stuff and talk (not type) to a person.
I'm assuming that TMG will read this and let us know where to find him/her the windmills.
Old fashioned I guess, but I learn better & faster in person and I like to see the gizmos themselves.

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 07:51 PM

Maybe he could visit your place of business....

Re: Generator? - 05/09/12 08:47 PM

To all who are interested in our wind-solar generated renewable energy systems we will have a response later today. Thank you for your patience.

Re: Generator? - 05/10/12 03:56 AM

TMG Americas Ltd. is a local Belizean Company founded by German and British Nationals.

Our company is located in San Pedro where the shareholder resides.

TMG Americas Ltd. is the exclusive distributor for high end renewable energy systems such as independent wind turbines/generators or on a larger scale, hybrid systems (wind and solar combination) which are made in Germany. Our business includes the America’s, South, Central and North as well as remote locations utilized by NGO’s in Africa, South America, Asia and by the German Military.

Along with our high end product, we offer energy saving consultation on an individual basis. Our company is looking at alternative solutions for homes and businesses to look towards an environment where we can depend on sustainable energy with no risk to the environment.

Understand, we are not the manufacturer and as such our link will provide our German partner’s web site. We are a retailer here for the America’s.

Our systems are designed to be disassembled within a few hours in cases of inclement weather such as hurricanes. Hybrid systems primarily used for businesses include a sealed mobile storage for such occurrences.

Our products are battery based: the wind turbine or in case of the hybrid system which includes wind turbine, solar panel and a diesel generator constantly charge battery banks which provides the power supply for residence and / or business.
Hybrid systems are computerized: the integrated computer system determines which component (wind / solar / generator) is charging the batteries.

Arrangements can be made for consultation via e-mail and meetings will be held in a local San Pedro office on front street.

Email contact information: [email protected]

We thank everyone for their interest in our efforts in sustainable energy.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board