AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Miss San Pedro pageant

Posted By: Amanda Syme

Miss San Pedro pageant - 08/29/11 11:24 PM

Hello all my friends out there. I wanted to be sure you know about the Miss San Pedro 2011 pageant that will be the San Pedro Town kick-off to the September celebrations.

My daughter, Christine Marie Syme is a delegate. The young ladies have been practicing day and night to make this a spectacular event.

I hope to see many of you there, and perhaps you could say a little cheer and prayer for Christine to win.

Saturday, September 3rd at 8pm at the old football field. Food and drinks will be on sale and the entrance fee is $10. Expect the show to be timely and take around 3 hours. There will be entertainment in addition to the pageantry. Christine Syme - Miss San Pedro delegate
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Miss San Pedro pageant - 08/29/11 11:37 PM

She is a Winner!

Re: Miss San Pedro pageant - 08/30/11 04:12 AM

Thanks Jesse. But of course you are biased -what with being her uncle and all!
Posted By: Bear

Re: Miss San Pedro pageant - 08/31/11 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
Thanks Jesse. But of course you are biased -what with being her uncle and all!
wink
Posted By: QUEBELIZE

Re: Miss San Pedro pageant - 08/31/11 07:32 PM

"GO CHRISTINE GO" WE CHEER FOR YOU,GOOD LUCK FOR THE PAGEANT..
QUEBELIZE

Re: Miss San Pedro pageant - 08/31/11 08:47 PM

Yay, thanks for the support.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Miss San Pedro pageant - 09/01/11 01:26 PM

Miss San Pedro 2011 – September 3!!

The five beautiful contestants vying for the crown. L-R - Leonela Eiley, Trisha Acosta, Yakarelis Hernandez, Josie Lopez and Christine Syme.

Don’t forget to come by the Saca Chispas (Old Football) Field to enjoy the Miss San Pedro Pageant this Saturday, September 3, 2011. Under the theme: “A Unique Paradise, An Island Fiesta”, the pageant is slated to be a spectacular one. Every year, the organizers put on an amazing show, and this year will be no exception.

There will be lots of entertainment and surprises throughout the night, so be sure to attend.

The San Pedro Sun

Posted By: Barbara K

Re: Miss San Pedro pageant - 09/02/11 06:52 PM

Funny Pic! Bet that stopped a lot of traffic in the Pine Ridge!! (as if there was any)
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board