AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: gsreimers visit in march - 12/10/11 05:43 PM
I have been lurking on this forum for quite a while and have really enjoyed it. My wife and I are looking for a place for a second home in the future and have been considering Ambergis Caye. We are finally planning our first trip to check it out in March of 2012 and due to availability at this time are looking at 3 places. Banana Beach, Grand Caribe, and Xanadu are the 3 we are looking at. I would appreciate any input anyone could give on these 3 locations.

Thanks

Gary
Posted By: Phil Re: visit in march - 12/11/11 05:42 PM
All three are top quailty island resorts. It will depend if you want to be North of San Pedro which would be Grand Caribe, or closer to town and South Island in Xanadu or Banana Beach. Splitting time between Grand Caribe and one from the other two might give you a better feel for life in two different areas and give you time to scout/explore North of town, Town Core and South to pick your favoured area for the future.
Posted By: elbert Re: visit in march - 12/11/11 05:56 PM
If you scoping out a place to live , Grande Carribe choice would put you on this side (North) of the bridge and its a much better area for living.
Posted By: Tim Callanan Re: visit in march - 12/11/11 07:35 PM
Banana beach beach is close to town groceries and gov. Departments you may want to visit.Take your time find a realtor and friends you trust and you will have a great vacation and an easy fact finding scouting mission. North is wonderful also,you may want to split your time North and South.Good luck,and have fun!
OOps Xanadu is great also,you cant go wrong
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board