AmbergrisCaye.com Home

First time back in 2 years...CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Posted By: lakerat

First time back in 2 years...CAN NOT WAIT!!! - 01/14/12 04:44 PM

We are taking a much needed week of relaxation on AC. Staying at The Palms, we love bloody Mary's at Ramon's, ceviche and whole fish at Elvies, going to JJW concerts during our week, diving, taking a suitcase full of school supplies to the school, and strolling on the beach. I would like to find some fun places to go for happy hour that have tapas or appetizers and music. Any recommendations? Also, I'm not going to cook much since we only have a week, so would like to try some restaurants that are casual, have fabulous food, and not over the top expensive. Any ideas?
Posted By: Tim Callanan

Re: First time back in 2 years...CAN NOT WAIT!!! - 01/15/12 01:54 AM

WELCOME BACK,
Try Mickys on middle street wed. Burritos special (huge). Mangos has been wonderful for fish. Georges kitchen by Crazy Canucks is always great home cooking we eat breakfast there a lot. We here Crave on Front street is terrific.
Don't forget Estels on the beach.Ohhh i could go on and on,those are some of our favorites.
We also like the vendors in town,your coming at a great time.
see ya soon
[email protected]
Posted By: sabrina

Re: First time back in 2 years...CAN NOT WAIT!!! - 01/15/12 02:37 AM

So mny places! With all that Tina said, you should also try My secret deli, it's belizean dishes, verry good, cheap and oscar is so adorable!
Posted By: BrusselSprout

Re: First time back in 2 years...CAN NOT WAIT!!! - 01/15/12 10:38 AM

Here is what you need to do for tapas: Red Ginger, Wednesday nights...at about 7pm. Food is fantastic. And they have live music. Make sure to have lunch at Wild Mango's, dinner at Blue Water Grill, Elvi's (check), ceviche at Lily's (the conch is DELICIOUS), lunch at El Fogon...a breakfast wrap at Latitudes Cafe (quick and pretty cheap)...want to linger? Have the eggs, fry jacks and bacon at Estel's (with a Michelada). That should do it. Enjoy.
Posted By: lakerat

Re: First time back in 2 years...CAN NOT WAIT!!! - 01/16/12 03:02 AM

Thanks everyone. We can't hardly wait for one week from today for some relaxation and fun in the sun.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board