AmbergrisCaye.com Home

VIDEO: Be Kind Belize at Holy Cross

Posted By: Marty

VIDEO: Be Kind Belize at Holy Cross - 02/14/12 04:34 PM

Watch the amazing kids of Standard 2 as they show off their kindness in their graduation plays & awards ceremony.

Be Kind Belize at Holy Cross from Island Films on Vimeo.

Posted By: tortuga.chica

Re: VIDEO: Be Kind Belize at Holy Cross - 02/14/12 05:00 PM

Thanks for posting this. BKB is such a great programme and Colette does an amazing job with the kids.

I am proud to be a supporter of Be Kind Belize.
Posted By: Be Kind Belize

Re: VIDEO: Be Kind Belize at Holy Cross - 02/15/12 04:39 PM

Thank you Tortuga Chica. Your support is so appreciated. Really, the kids are what it is all about. Of course they are adorable, but they are inspiring and more than that, they are our future! I for one, want to be surrounded by young adults who have empathy and kindness when I'm a little old lady!
Posted By: brendacamp

Re: VIDEO: Be Kind Belize at Holy Cross - 02/15/12 08:03 PM

I have watched the video several times and each time I wind up smiling. I'm glad I have supported Be Kind Belize and will continue to do so. Great job!

Brenda
Posted By: tortuga.chica

Re: VIDEO: Be Kind Belize at Holy Cross - 02/15/12 08:18 PM

As I have told Colette in the past...

"when i come to belize, there will always be room in my travel pack for goodies for the BKB kids"

grin
Posted By: Be Kind Belize

Re: VIDEO: Be Kind Belize at Holy Cross - 02/16/12 12:34 AM

Brendacamp and tortuga.chica, the kids love their gifts. Sometimes I have to remind them that they have to be earned and sometimes we have temper tantrums when someone wins a prize, but they all learn through the experience and even in the prize giving they learn about generosity of spirit and being happy for someone else, which is hard to do when you're a kid!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board