AmbergrisCaye.com Home

New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip

Posted By: Marty

New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/05/00 06:09 PM

Put up 55 or so pics of our latest trip into the wallpaper area, lots of Lamanai...
//AmbergrisCaye.com/wallpaper/page3.html
Posted By: Chloe

Re: New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/05/00 07:51 PM

Great pictures Marty, thanks for sharing with us.
Posted By: Terri

Re: New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/05/00 08:01 PM

You are a great photographer. Thanks for sharing your pictures. I miss Belize!
Posted By: Marvel

Re: New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/06/00 03:18 PM

Thanks for sharing the great pics! Especially the one from ones eye view while sunbathing!
Posted By: postman

Re: New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/07/00 02:06 PM

Marty, Great photo's ... they are truly getting us excited about the trip to AC and Inland .. couple of Q's about the photos ... digital or film, either way ... what type of outfit and how did you do the scan...

Truly enjoyable ... I have bookmarked the page Regards ...

Ed
Posted By: Marty

Re: New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/07/00 02:58 PM

I'm old school on the photography, camera bodies 1974 (Minolta SRT101's), and good old school lenses, a vivitar 2.9 35mm-210mm, a 35mm, and a 52mm.

i use kodak gold 200 ASA. good above water and underwater.

I like the old camera bodies cause i've been using them since 74, and i can get them for $35-$85 from the NY camera houses. No electrics, least i don't use the onboard meter. I just use the old f-16 at 1/ASA rule for full sun, then add a tad for light clouds, and a tad more for more clouds....

hint, its dark at lamanai, especialy if you want to shoot the relics in the no-flash museum. bring a single leg tripod, open the lens as wide as you can, and bracket. It works though. Got lotsa good ones of all the pots and arrowheads and stuff....
Posted By: auschen

Re: New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/07/00 06:21 PM

Super photos Marty!
Posted By: Debbie

Re: New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/07/00 06:58 PM

Thanks Marty...... Loved the pictures. I was DELIGHTED to get the picture of Paradise Villas from you. That's where we stayed and we LOVED it. The picture was great. It's now wallpaper on my work computer, and calms me when I stress out. I just take a deep breath and do the guided imagery thing. Ahhhh... San Pedro..........LOL
Posted By: Terri

Re: New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/07/00 10:22 PM

Hi Marty. I needed a stress reliever at work so I looked at your pictures again. Thanks. Ahh. Much better now.
Posted By: Jenn

Re: New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/08/00 01:55 PM

THanks Marty! I also have one of your pictures as my wallpaper, it's like having a window to paradise.
Posted By: lmarquis

Re: New Wallpaper, Pics of latest trip - 08/09/00 04:50 PM

Thanks for the photos. I have picked one for my computer at work and gaze at it frequently! The beach bar palapa, with the beautiful Caribbean, white sand and palm trees. Can't wait to arrive in November for our first visit!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board