AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Any bars that have TSN ?

Posted By: jwick

Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/08/12 02:51 PM

Looking to catch a hockey game tonight at 7 pm Eastern time and wondering if there are any bars that have TSN and may be willing to show the game? Just throwing it out there.
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/08/12 02:54 PM

Pedro's pizza has satellite tv big flat screens and always has games on, there is a big party there tonight to with Gino and the shackshakers playing outside, a stuff swap and poker tournament
Posted By: BrusselSprout

Re: Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/08/12 04:54 PM

I think AJs has a bunch of special hockey stations...
Posted By: CayeMarie

Re: Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/08/12 05:33 PM

Last night was last night of regular season games, nothing now til Wed when playoffs start.
Posted By: AverageJoes

Re: Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/08/12 05:48 PM

CayeMarie is right we are in a Hockey black out until playoffs. Sorry J Wick.

Re: Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/08/12 05:57 PM

It's not NHL. My sister plays for Canada in the women's world championships and tsn is broadcasting her game against Finland tonight. Not a big deal just thought I would see
Posted By: AverageJoes

Re: Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/08/12 07:16 PM

oh ok sorry for jumping to conclusions. We will try and get it on tonight. no guarantees though

Re: Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/08/12 07:48 PM

No worries. I should have specified. We'll pop by closer to game time and see how it goes. Thanks
Posted By: bobcat bill

Re: Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/08/12 08:14 PM

east coast time & Belize time is 2 hour difference i.e. 5:00pm in San Pedro it is 7:00pm in Montreal
Posted By: BeBelize

Re: Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/08/12 09:08 PM

Doesn't Cholo's have lots of TVs tuned to various sports channels?
Posted By: Pmaillet

Re: Any bars that have TSN ? - 04/24/12 10:36 PM

Couldn't help but notice that your id was jwick, your sister is not Hayley Wickenheiser by any chance? She's a legend in Canadian Hockey, and Woman's hockey worldwide.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board