AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: BeerBudget Crazy Lala, Leila, Layla - 08/28/00 12:20 AM
Lala from San Fran!!! You out there? We went to the Barefoot Iguana for to become paralyzed with more "rum punch," but didn't find ya.

Word is you passed out on the beach with your index finger in a funny crooked state.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Crazy Lala, Leila, Layla - 08/28/00 04:28 PM
nope, only jane! i remained sober the whole trip, but i was the only one i know! nice to meet you guys, talk to ya later when i have more time and not so tired. my face is so happy to not have sunblock and bug spray on it!!! great time but very glad to be home. take care.
Posted By: BeerBudget Re: Crazy Lala, Leila, Layla - 08/28/00 09:54 PM
Jane:

Amen -- my skin peeled, but not from sunburn -- from an allergic reaction to the DEET!

I forgot what it felt like to be clean and bug-free.

I've pretty much conquered my "wanna live in Belize" phase. We'll keep our fort here and just visit a lot! How's beautiful Buck's county?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Crazy Lala, Leila, Layla - 08/29/00 03:32 AM
bucks is bug free and i'm glad to be home!! sorry about the deet thing. i was wondering how that property in belize thing was going to pan out. hope to see your photos on line sometime. great time otherwise. the mosquitos only got REALLY bad after thursdays rain, i thought (in all fairness). talk to ya later!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board