AmbergrisCaye.com Home

AC in September?

Posted By: MichelleE

AC in September? - 08/28/00 09:28 PM

My friend and I will be at AC Sept. 15-22. Anyone out there planning to be there at the same time?
Posted By: pescador

Re: AC in September? - 08/28/00 09:33 PM

Will just miss you... (9/7 - 9/14)

Re: AC in September? - 08/28/00 09:38 PM

Too bad! Have a wonderful time.
Posted By: BeerBudget

Re: AC in September? - 08/28/00 09:50 PM

I'm terribly jealous of all you just going!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: AC in September? - 08/29/00 03:52 AM

just got back if you didnt read yet DONT FORGET 5 CANS OF INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH BUG SPRAY I'M NOT KIDDING. that said, we had a good time otherwise. hint - the mosquitos dont get you when you are in the water but the DEET washes off! hope you get great weather, ours was pretty good last week. i wish you breezes, they keep the heat and mosquitos bearable.
sorry to be a downer, but you'll be much happier if prepared. dont forget the benedryl cream and afterbite (BOTH), trust me and heed my advice. [Linked Image] anyway, have a great trip,
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: AC in September? - 08/29/00 02:17 PM

Jane, you'll be glad (I think) to know that the breeze is back, the skeeters are pretty much gone, and we're back to normal. That was just a rare situation when you were here.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: AC in September? - 08/29/00 03:26 PM

Jesse you are so subtle and cool.

Re: AC in September? - 08/29/00 05:55 PM

Thanks for the advice, Jane. I'll be sure to stock up on bug spray. We are staying at Captain Morgans,so I was glad to hear that you enjoyed staying up north. We would like a few nights out, but are also looking forward to just relaxing!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board