AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Try it! I'm dying to know what others think.

Yum.

http://www.sanpedroscoop.com/2012/05/what-great-idea-tasting-new-belikin.html
This is very good news for me. I am fan of stouts including chocolate stouts. I'm going to be hurt if its not still available when we get there in 3 weeks.
I hope it is still here for you. It's tasty.
So why do I see pictures of the bottles with the fancy gold leaf toppers on the Belikin page if it is "draft only"?
I'm looking forward to trying it when we get down there again in July. Don't drink it all!
Originally Posted by shuffles
So why do I see pictures of the bottles with the fancy gold leaf toppers on the Belikin page if it is "draft only"?

Good question. I am not convinced it won't show up somewhere other than Fido's eventually. I sure hope so, anyway!
we were in San Ignacio at the Cahal Pech resort and were served two beers, Gunter turns to me in horror - "this doesn't taste like Belikin!!" - it was a Sorrel Stout left at the back of their fridge! I was delighted - my favorite - happily imbibed the last two bottles of Sorrel stout, surely in Belize.
Thanks Lats. I amended my post. The bottles will be available later this week. LIMITED ADDITION!
Originally Posted by BrusselSprout
Thanks Lats. I amended my post. The bottles will be available later this week. LIMITED ADDITION!

Yippee! smile
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board