AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: HolleyinColorado Need help in AC! - 09/04/00 02:26 AM
I am here in San Pedro and having a wonderful time - but I have lost my glasses and I am really bummed! I traced my steps back through Toucan Gifts, Fido's, Big Daddy's and Estela's. If there is an information network out here and anyone can help, I will check back for replies. I am at Cybercoffe now. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help. If found, I am staying at the Sunbreeze.
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Need help in AC! - 09/04/00 02:38 AM
Go to Coral Cable TV in the AM and post an advert... then stop by the Post Office. Lost stuff seems to get there sometimes. Also stop by the police station. Good Luck.

[This message has been edited by Jesse (edited 09-03-2000).]
Posted By: Chloe Re: Need help in AC! - 09/04/00 03:17 AM
I lost an earring on the grounds at Sunbreeze, and one of the help found it, and boy was I glad when he returned it to me.
I sure hope you have the same luck with your glasses. Bummer. I bet someone turns them in, if you follow Jesse's instructions.
Posted By: Chloe Re: Need help in AC! - 09/04/00 06:32 PM
Let's help Holly find her glasses.
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Need help in AC! - 09/06/00 01:06 AM
I lost my good sense in San Pedro and haven't had it returned yet.
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: Need help in AC! - 09/06/00 01:28 AM
Bill...that was a dream you had last week.
Remember?....you told me about it. Boy!, you better see a doc! Not only are you having bad dreams, but your memorys going too.
Could be a sign of "Laid back Syndrome" [Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Need help in AC! - 09/06/00 02:02 PM
oh, bill, that was your good sense i found when i was there last month? sorry, found no need for it and cast it into the ocean!!
Posted By: margarita Re: Need help in AC! - 09/06/00 02:20 PM
I know they gave out glasses on the second floor of town hall. Perhaps someone turned yours in there.
Posted By: HolleyinColorado Re: Need help in AC! - 09/07/00 05:40 PM
Thanks for the suggestions for finding my glasses. I did run an ad on the cable station and checked with the police and post office. I put the word out whenever possible. I am offering a reward too. I think Sandshaker was teasing on the Lost and Found post, but I must know for sure. I am leaving AC today, so I don't think there is much chance of getting them back before I leave. I am still hoping for the best! though!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board