AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: JdeVerteuil Fishing Guides - 05/31/12 03:55 AM
Does anyone know a good fishing guide? Flats mainly but also for some reef fishing as well.
Posted By: azbob Re: Fishing Guides - 05/31/12 04:50 AM
Two weeks ago I was out with Capt Pete and had a great trip reef fishing. Contact
http://www.fishingsanpedro.com/
They will take care of you.
Posted By: renski Re: Fishing Guides - 05/31/12 05:51 AM
Gonzales adventures... Eloy Gonzales island born and raised. Fly,reef.. drift. contact [email protected]
Posted By: Hon Re: Fishing Guides - 05/31/12 01:10 PM
A bonus with Eloy is that you will spend the day with the happiest person on the planet and some of that is bound to rub off on you smile
Posted By: renski Re: Fishing Guides - 05/31/12 01:19 PM
I totally agree with you Hon..not only is he one of the best fishing guides on the island, I have never seen him have a bad day ,hes always laughing:)
Posted By: captjeff Re: Fishing Guides - 05/31/12 03:07 PM
There are some great guides here ,use a guide with a home or office phone .
And not some pick up guy off the street who does fishing part time with a boat not his and no first aid kit.!!!!
[HE MUST HAVE A TOUR GUIDE LICENSE[
All above names are great .
My friend steve at www.fishingsanpedro.com he books Abel ,Pete ,Eric and a whole lot more go to the web site nice photos of the big ones ..
And all his local/license guides where born here the plus is he takes credit cards for them,i belive most guides do not ! and he is here 24/7 so if you need him !!! The guide you book is the guide you get!!!!!!!
you get him .
Tight lines to you good fishing
Posted By: colomojo Re: Fishing Guides - 05/31/12 06:20 PM
Check with Ali at Crazy Canucks, we love fishing with him and always catch a lot of fish.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board