AmbergrisCaye.com Home

OK, Whose coming next?

Posted By: Sandshaker

OK, Whose coming next? - 09/06/00 10:48 PM

OK, Whose turn is it to come to A.C. next?
I need some vitamins....LOL...from Walmarts.
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/06/00 11:20 PM

SS;
We won't be back until the 29th of October (Gotta spend Halloween in SP again. We'll dress as lazy no-accounts, with bad eating and drinking habits. Of course it will require no costume or activity changes. Perfect!)

I imagine by then you would be in complete remission of all the healthy attributes that the daily consumption of medication consisting largely of fish oils, garlic root, soybean extract, PVC pipe shavings and ginseng might be providing. Besides we have to save some room for Art's sausage and the latest extravagant diving accessories that SWMBO has found the time to order. Somebody is surely coming sooner, and can slip past the dog at the airport with the contraband.

By the way...that post with the SP PD HQ was great. Wish I had the time to do that. Saved the code just in case the frenzy of activity slowed down.

[This message has been edited by CHOOCHOO (edited 09-06-2000).]
Posted By: lmarquis

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/06/00 11:23 PM

Sandshaker: My husband (Dave) and I will be there 11/18 to 11/26. Not soon enough. I know it is still a couple of months, but we are counting the days. He has even made a "countdown chart"! As I said in a previous post, we will come by and meet you at your office. If you would like to go to lunch with us, that would be great too! Our treat . . . you can give us the "scoop" on AC.

p.s. I am a huge Walmart fan. What do you need?

LAURIE
Posted By: cloud9

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/06/00 11:37 PM

I'll be coming down 10/18 . My girlfriend is a supervisor for a major vitamin co. Let me know if that helps

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/06/00 11:37 PM

Laurie....I look forward to it! [Linked Image]
I need some Vit. E, 400 IU
some Vit. C....1000 mg. and Walmarts brand muti-vitamin with iron...comes in a blue and white bottle...costs about $6.97
If I can find my empty bottle...I'll give you the exact name....LOL Will post it when I find it.
Thanks so much!

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/06/00 11:42 PM

Cloud9....that would be really great....as I am currently completely out and feeling a little puny....LOL
I'm used to the Walmart brand and like them......not to mention liking the price.
If she can match the price....then I might say sure!
Ask her the prices and let me know.
You can email me at: sanshakr@hotmail.com
Thanks! [Linked Image]

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/06/00 11:44 PM

I remember now Laurie....it's called One Source.
Posted By: patrick-e

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/07/00 01:54 AM

Sandshaker,

My wife and I will arrive Oct 7th, coming from Detroit area. If that is soon enough, would be happy to bring some vitamins for you. Would also like to meet with you and get the "low-down" on San Pedro (its been 3 years since our last visit). Let me know.
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/07/00 02:13 AM

So Little Miss Sifting Sands, ya feeling a little puny, maybe a little vulnerable? I'll be right down.

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/07/00 02:26 AM

Somebody woke Mr. Thornton up. I think HE'S been out lurking on Belize.net. Bill, when are you going next? Can we avoid each other, or will Mischief and General Mayhem prevail?

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/07/00 06:51 AM

While my schedule is cloaked in secrecy, I would assume mischief and General Mayheim Steamroller will prevail for the Holidays. (There's a subtle hint there, CHOOCHOO)
Posted By: lmarquis

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/07/00 04:07 PM

Sandshaker: Looks like you have lots of volunteers for vitamins. I will check back with you the week before we come (since it is still 2 mos away) and see what you need.

Laurie and Dave

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/07/00 05:19 PM

Thanks Laurie...will do! [Linked Image]

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/07/00 07:14 PM

BT;
Your secret coding is not lost on the Hoosiers. We too shall be in SP for the "Fat Man in the Red Suit" (more secret coding there) holiday again this year. In tow will be our grown adult (?) children, who are using the opportunity to continue their ageless, unrelenting attack on our fiscal well being.
Posted By: Sunkissed

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/07/00 07:28 PM

Sandshaker,

I won't be there for quite some time (March) but by then you should be out again. So keep us posted and I'm sure one of us can help you out. We certainly can't have you feeling puny when you live in such a wonderful place. Not to mention I believe you need to keep up your strength to stay one step ahead of that Bill Thornton!!

[This message has been edited by Sunkissed (edited 09-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Sunkissed (edited 09-07-2000).]

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/08/00 03:17 AM

Yah, CHOOCHOO, ya got ta love em. LOL
Posted By: Chloe

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/08/00 04:16 AM

Is that code about Keystone cops?

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/08/00 05:45 AM

Well....all of you have really come thru for on this vitamin supply issue. I really appreciate it!
It seems that Pescador checked this board at the last minute and ran out and got my vitamins for me. What a guy!
He called after arriving this afternoon and and said..."Hi...this is Pescador and I got your vitamins" LOL

So thanks anyway everybody...you guys are the best! [Linked Image]

Sunkissed....I will keep that in mind, Thanks!

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/08/00 07:04 PM

Sandshaker dear daughter, Mom wants to know why you need vitamins? You live in San Pedro, where the sun shines everyday, and the wonderful sea breezes for fresh air, and good lobster and fish to eat, and when I visited the Produce stand on Middle street, I have never seen such huge sized vegetables and fruits. They were amazing in size, and must be full of all the good vitamins.
How's that for being a Mom. LOL

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/08/00 07:35 PM

Well Mom....you know the old saying..."Do as I say....not as I do"
Even in paradise, humans don't do what they should. Don't eat right, smoke too much, drink too much Caribbean Rum, not enough exercise, etc., etc., etc. (to quote Yule Brenner)...LOL

Therefore...the need for fortification!
I take the Vit. C to keep the colds away and the Vit. E is great for cleaning arteries of plaque and helping circulation.
With all this sun...I also need the C to keep my collagen cooking so my skin doesn't turn to leather....LOL

Not to mention, I'm on a diet right now....grrrrr I need the boost...LOL [Linked Image]

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/08/00 08:07 PM

GADS it is genetic, I have all those bad habits too.
Posted By: Debbie

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/08/00 09:26 PM

MOM
DITTO!!!!! We're your girls... from the same mold. Chips off the ole block.
Minus the smoking...... Haven't picked that up yet......
I ran out of vitamins about 4 -5 days ago, and I about crawled to work this morning. Propped my eyelids up with toothpicks. Glad you got yours Sandshaker!!! I'm next.
Posted By: skipper

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/09/00 05:53 AM

Sandshaker we will be there next week, is that soon enough? Look up your bottle we will be happy to fill your shopping list. Will there be any problem with us bringing them into the country? We are expecting to catch some rays, checking out the local jail is not on our to-do list. Last vacation had to take root beer to Coszumel.

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/09/00 05:25 PM

Skipper.....Pescador has rescued me on the vitamin situation.....but if you could bring me about 10 Arby's Beef & Cheddars.....I would be forever grateful! [Linked Image]
I don't care if they are cold and squashed...long as I can eat them. I'll meet you at the airport in San Pedro....LOL

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/09/00 07:07 PM

This is your Mom, those Arby's are not on your diet I know. But all the fruit and vegetables is, I just know. But I do understand your needing a fast food fix. LOL

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/09/00 07:39 PM

Shhhhhhh....don't say that 4 letter word.....diet. Grrrrrr......LOL
I figure if I get 10 of them....I can freeze them and have one a day.....then I'll be sick of them....and won't want fast food again till I go home at Christmas. [Linked Image]
Look....see what this diet is doing to me....
[Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 09-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 09-09-2000).]

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/09/00 08:18 PM

What, it made you grow hair, even on your upper lip? Stop that Diet Now.

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/09/00 08:24 PM

If my hair looked that good, I would not be sitting here fixing it for a big formal dance tonight. I have decided to wear it like
"Cousin It", or are you too young to remember that character?

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/10/00 02:47 AM

LOL....I WISH I was too young to remember cousin it!!
Hell....I remember Daniel Boone, The Rifleman, Big Valley, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Mr. Ed.....need I say more? LOL

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/10/00 02:51 AM

Oh yea.....and....

<font face="IMPACT" color="RED" size="8">DARK SHADOWS!</font>

Remember that one?....LOL
Posted By: Belize Mama

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/10/00 03:22 AM

I used to rush home from high school every day just to watch <font face="IMPACT" color="maroon" size="5">DARK SHADOWS!</font>
It was great!! Loved Barnabas.

[This message has been edited by Belize Mama (edited 09-09-2000).]

Re: OK, Whose coming next? - 09/10/00 06:55 AM

You girls go back aways too.
I remember radio, Amos and Andy, & Stella Dallas.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board