AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: reefer geefer where is Jane? - 09/13/00 08:35 PM
Jane where are you? did you give up on the board? or are you busy with life like the rest of us. I haven't the time to carry out some of my good intentions. like all the pictures. Sandshaker gave me the Zing web site for pics but the first one I sent was a little too big. (thanks Sand) I've emailed a few, did you get them. The only reply I got was from someone who couldn't open them. I still have a lot of video tape to transfer to my puter. oh well. I'm on the board today to get a little dose of paradise. back to the grind.
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: where is Jane? - 09/13/00 08:42 PM
Yes Reefer....I got your pics...love the one of the Croc. I sent it to my son so he could see it. He is in the states now..but he was here for school last year and we tried to see that croc so many times...but it never came when we wanted it to.
He was amazed at how big it was....LOL...me too!
Thanks again!
Posted By: Jenn Re: where is Jane? - 09/13/00 08:48 PM
hey reefer, I got them too, at least the first set, and they are great, thank you!!!!!
Posted By: lmarquis Re: where is Jane? - 09/13/00 09:15 PM
I was unable to open any of them except for you and your wife(?) with the sunset in the water.
Posted By: Debbie Re: where is Jane? - 09/13/00 10:43 PM
Reefer, I too, only got the one with you and your wife in the water. All the others were unopenable. Sorry. I thought it was just me, and didn't want to appear the "dim wit" AGAIN, so I didn't say anything. Whew.....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: where is Jane? - 09/14/00 01:42 AM
hey rg - thought you were lost too! i did get all your photos, want to get mine on but having problems. gonna get marty & ss to help me! SP was great, had a terrific time, except for those dang mosquitos. my husband got to dive with sea turtles, dolphins, sharks & rays while i snorkled & sat on a magnificent beach at JE. will get some photos of my own up by next year, promise!
Posted By: reefer geefer Re: where is Jane? - 09/14/00 08:58 PM
Jane i did a name search for you and the first on several pages came up. dummy me didn't see to advance to the other pages.
If there was a contest I think Sandshaker would win for the most posts and you and debbie and cloe would be a photo finish second.

that babe in the pic is actually my kissin cousin. he he and that wasn't actually me it was my stand in double for the pic.
anyway now you know what I kinda look like.
I think the source of the opening pics problem is when i tried to attach more than one pic the AOL would "zip" to compress and I don't know how to open them like that either. Then i just put the pic in the email. that worked didn't it.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board