AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: PATRIOTSNATION Mary & Scott - 09/15/00 08:53 PM
Hi if I remember correctly you stayed at 7sea was wondering how it was? I plan on staying there in January thanks chris
Posted By: Mary and Scott Re: Mary & Scott - 09/17/00 02:48 AM
Hi!..It was great! Thanks for asking!Please e-mail us at [email protected] with your e-mail address and will go into great detail with you.Seven Seas is great,right on the ocean,with a great pier in front(Gaz Cooper's group there for arranging diving,snorkeling, glass bottom boat trips,etc.Staff is great...Dom,Louis and Ray will take good care of you.Seven Seas has a kitchen,living area with pull out bed(which is not air conditioned) and an air conditioned bedroom.They have a fully equipped kitchen,microwave,etc.The place is about 7 years old, but appears older.Not posh by any means, but we were very happy there.Papi's Diner is in back of the place,right around the corner..food is great!Good proximity to town.We rented a golf cart for the week and were glad we did, however, the walk to town would not be too bad.We don't dive or snorkel,so all we did was veg and swim.The pool is in the back of the hotel,and it was hot,hot,hot,sitting out there.Had to dip in the pool frequently. I think we were the only people who have stayed there who don't do anything but veg!Great place,they will take care of you.Just don't expect a plush place and you will be fine.The people are wonderful, the most friendly folks I have ever met! We enjoyed our stay so much,and we were so glad we had a chance to mingle with the locals..it was such an experience!Please feel free to e-mail directly with any other questions! Can't wait to go back. Mary and Scott
Posted By: Chloe Re: Mary & Scott - 09/17/00 03:07 AM
Mary did you go on the Glass Bottom Boat trip?
Posted By: Mary and Scott Re: Mary & Scott - 09/17/00 02:52 PM
Chloe..we did not but there were three ladies staying in the next building who took the glass bottom boat trip and loved it. We basically sunned,swam,ate,drank and slept (and spent time with the wonderful residents of San Pedro!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board