AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: papashine All inclusive resorts - 09/23/12 07:17 PM
Are there any all inclusive resorts on Ambergris or the mainland?
Posted By: belizeonthebeach Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/23/12 07:22 PM
Jeesh if anyone would know you should senor' shine
Posted By: papashine Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/23/12 07:32 PM
Yep, senior shine is suffering from CRS...can't remember s@@t!!
Posted By: belizeonthebeach Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/23/12 08:14 PM
If you mean like a Sandal's, Beaches, Hedonism type all inclusive I am not aware of any.
Posted By: papashine Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/23/12 08:38 PM
Thanks, I didn't think so, a friend of mine was asking.
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/23/12 10:26 PM
Not quite like Sandals, but Kanantik between Placencia and Hopkins is a true all-inclusive, as is Coco Plum Caye off Dangriga and Mopan River Resort in Cayo (Benque). They all offer packages that include lodging, meals, drinks, some or all activities and tours for a per person price, and Mopan River, really the first true all-inclusive in Belize, also throws in tips, taxes and transfers.

Cayo Espanto on the back side of Ambergris is also all-inclusive, though at a price.

There are a few other places that will do all-inclusive type packages, but as suggested Belize is not an all-inclusive type of destination like Jamaica or Playa del Carmen.

Posted By: iluvbelize Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/23/12 11:53 PM
Blancaneaux in San Ignacio is pure luxury on the river/rainforest and all inclusive.
Posted By: belizeonthebeach Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/24/12 01:33 AM
Some resorts are so remote they really don't have a choice other than to be all inclusive.
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/24/12 01:37 AM
I've stayed at Blancaneaux a number of times and wouldn't consider it an all-inclusive. You can do a package at Blancaneaux with meals, but from memory I don't recall one with drinks, tours, etc.
Posted By: Nobody You Know Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/24/12 02:28 AM
With the cost of liquor here I know several people that can bankrupt an all inclusive resort...
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/24/12 01:00 PM
Some, probably most, of the all-inclusives limit the included alcohol to local rum drinks, Belikin and such.
Posted By: Barbara K Re: All inclusive resorts - 09/25/12 01:58 AM
The packages at Caves Branch Adventure Lodge are mostly all inclusive but yes, only local beer & rum. duPlooys has an optional all inclusive add-on to its packages. Many places have a tour & meal plan but few include alcoholic beverages.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board