AmbergrisCaye.com Home

town council project, wanna donate?

Posted By: Marty

town council project, wanna donate? - 09/20/00 12:27 AM

<FONT SIZE="4" COLOR="red"><A HREF="//AmbergrisCaye.com/towncouncil/project.html">CLICK HERE</A> to donate to a San Pedro Town Council Project!</FONT></center>

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 09-20-2000).]
Posted By: margarita

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/20/00 01:15 AM

Hey Cap'n! I'd like to donate and I'm wondering if the secure credit card number is secured by you? Thanks! Belizin' It Margarita

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/20/00 02:16 AM

The town board gets the secure forms. The town board will run the charges through their credit card system, i ain't agonna touch no dough....

the secure system is the one we use in the online store, it worketh well....
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/20/00 01:14 PM

$25,000 US ?
That is a hell of a facility!
WOW!
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/20/00 05:35 PM

Not sure of myself here, but here we go again. San Pedro has many facilities. Every resturant, hotel, and bar has a john. I've never have any trouble using anyones facility. They may have signs to the contrary, but they will allow its use for even riff-raff like myself. I'm all for preserving da environment, but I have da same question as Little Miss Sifting Sands. Is this going ta be a facility or the taj mahal?PS. The only place without a john is Little Miss Sifting Sands office. Will they put it there? With Miss Sands presence, they don't need a attendent.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/20/00 06:05 PM

In my little town here, the town hall has two bathrooms, his/her's, that serves the police dept, and two girls in the town hall, plus everyone else at town meetings, has been most efficient. The whole town hall building is probably valued about $60,000. and it is a resort town.
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/20/00 06:05 PM

I'm not so sure about the math on this one, particularly if the town already has the property. Not to give away too much "personal" info here (I am, after all pretty sensitive) but I've had a thing or two to do with the supply and distribution portion of the "facility" business for 30 years, and those are gonna one hell of fine toidies, urinals, and lavs.

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/20/00 06:16 PM

I'm not a great one to ask about toilets, why when we lived in the woods in the Sierras, I built a three-seater outhouse. For getting to know your friends!

no walls, nice roof to stop the sun, but you could see for miles from that gorgeous outhouse on the top of the hill....

of course there were no homes in sight either...

nothing wrong with a nice bathroom with a view!
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/20/00 09:55 PM

Maybe we just need more info on exactly how they are gonna use the money and then it would sound better.
Maybe a web page with the plans on it, so we could see what it is gonna look like.
If it is constructed of concrete...I guess it could run pretty expensive. Concrete is like gold here...LOL
I'm all for donating to worthy projects and we could use facilities.

I just want to make sure the money is being spent wisely with a budget in mind.

You know...the cost- effective thing....LOL

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 09-20-2000).]

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/21/00 12:49 AM

I put up everything i have so far, I'llask the board for some plans...
Posted By: Chloe

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/21/00 02:12 AM

Hey Bill you can help out here, by bringing to San Pedro some of industrial size tissue rolls, from the Rams Stadium.

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/21/00 03:11 AM

I've tried it and got caught. I think if a wore larger shoes, then they could "buy" da bulge. Size 18's anyone?

Re: town council project, wanna donate? - 09/21/00 03:15 AM

We could build the truck stop on the town square. They haft have ample spaces for the coffee drinkers.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board