AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: belizeonthebeach Passport Photos - 10/30/12 10:15 PM
Anyone have any idea where I can get passport photos these days?
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: Passport Photos - 10/30/12 11:45 PM
Belicolor has done them in the past
Posted By: Loansum-Al K Re: Passport Photos - 10/30/12 11:52 PM
Harriette, is that the little photo shop in the same building as Sail Away?
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: Passport Photos - 10/31/12 12:08 AM
That's where they used to be but I believe they have moved.
Posted By: ragman Re: Passport Photos - 10/31/12 12:15 AM
There is a small place on Middle St. about 3/4 of the way down on the right hand side. I want to say Design Concepts is its' name but that is not quite correct. They are very fast and you can have your pictures in 15 minutes, the price was reasonable. In addition if you think you'll need additional copies in the future just let him know and he will store them on his computer.

I have his card in my place in SP but I'm not there so I can't give definite info.
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Passport Photos - 10/31/12 12:34 AM
Design Solutions. It is Jose Luis Zapata's place. He does passport photos. It is in the building to the north of Pampered Paws. Across from Nellie's Laundromat.
Posted By: belizeonthebeach Re: Passport Photos - 10/31/12 03:42 AM
Thanks folks
I knew Belicolor moved but I didn't know where. They are next to Gecko Graphics now.
Posted By: SnoopysMom Re: Passport Photos - 10/31/12 04:26 PM
I had to have my passport renewal photos done in Belmopan (I can't recall the specifics - perhaps someone else had a similar experience?) - the embassy gave me several people they approved to take the photos.......
Posted By: MathieusDeli Re: Passport Photos - 11/01/12 01:20 AM
I would definitely use Jose Luis over Belicolor. Would rather look slightly younger than much older. smile
Posted By: belizeonthebeach Re: Passport Photos - 11/01/12 06:10 AM
The pic's are for an 8 year old.
I think you will find the pic's from Belicolor to be of good quality(for 20 years). You can definitely use who you want.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board