AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris?

Posted By: cayemaster

Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/05/13 09:39 PM

Can anyone recommend a great mechanic on the island for golf cart repairs? I have an electric club car, that is in need of some brake repairs, and a couple other minor things. I'd like to get a local recommendation of someone that is reliable and reasonable. Any contact information would be helpful. Thank you!
Posted By: Loansum-Al K

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/05/13 10:48 PM

I use Terence (Sean) Keating. Don't have his phone number off hand, but his shop is across the street from Ramon's. It's a big fenced in yard with a house and shop next to the house...you can't miss it. Very knowledgable and does a great job. His email address is: [email protected]
Posted By: natalie p

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/05/13 11:38 PM

I use Francisco at FC's aluminium. 226 2252. Always reasonable and I'm very satisfied with his work.
Posted By: dolfins

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/06/13 12:19 AM

rolando he is a great mechanic he fix the golfcart for monchos golf cart rental u can find him there
Posted By: ragman

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/06/13 12:20 AM

Does Sean work on Carts? His office phone is 226-2596. If you need his cell PM me. I thought he only works on ATV's but I could be mistaken.
Posted By: ragman

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/06/13 12:22 AM

Francisco is a good guy and if I had a cart I would try him.
Posted By: Islenutt

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/06/13 12:32 AM

I've used Francisco at FC's and agree he does good work. Also a guy that was recommended to me by two different people, Chris at 621-7687. I had a flat and he came to pick up the wheel and tire, replaced both and had it back together in just a few hours. Nice guy and very reasonable price.
Posted By: Loansum-Al K

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/06/13 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by ragman
Does Sean work on Carts? His office phone is 226-2596. If you need his cell PM me. I thought he only works on ATV's but I could be mistaken.

He definitely works on carts.....rebuilt mine from top to bottom.........front to rear.
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/06/13 01:01 AM

Know a few people that will only use Sean Keating for their vehicles.
Posted By: Tim Callanan

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/06/13 05:21 AM

I would use f.c.'s or Sean, see who can help you . They are probably really busy since this is busy season.
Posted By: Surendra

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/06/13 02:03 PM

Polos at the north end of Front street next door to the Phoenix does outstanding work specially with electric golf carts.
Posted By: JZB

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/06/13 07:45 PM

Francisco Carmona (FC's Aluminum) has worked on my electric cart for over 10 years and its still running! I can easily recommend them. Don't know the name of the street they are on but they are located between Pedro's Inn and Pinochios Restaurant.

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/07/13 03:45 AM

Got another recommend for a super honest and trustworthy, meticulous mechanic. He is right down the road from Black and White bar.

Ocean Breeze Golf carts - Rubin Larin 626-7087

Both Dock and Andy from San Pedro Sailing club use him and said they will not go anywhere else.
Posted By: Edwardo

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/07/13 04:59 AM

Where is the Black & white Bar I think I was there once.

Re: Who Is The Best Golf Cart Mechanic On Ambergris? - 02/07/13 04:31 PM

South west of the gas station. At the end of the road opposite Sp Hardware.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board