AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Evelyn Thanks for finding my friend... - 10/05/00 06:24 AM
Hey everybody! I just wanted to thank all of you (Marty,Mr.David Frost,Mama, you know..the regulars...) for working so hard at trying to help all of us "outsiders" get information that we never would have recieved until our families 'themselves' were restored with elec.and phones. Your hard work has allowed me to find out my best buddy and pal and Beth was a.o.k. I was terrified!! But...Praise God in heaven...you came through and found my friend! Thank you.
And one last note..When things are restored down there on A/C..and when you get hungry...while you are restoring...or if you are vacationing...I want you to ALL to go and get yourselves a THICK dang piece of "Paulies New York Style Pizza" located at the Essene Way...They deliver! I know... some of you might not think this is a proper place to plug pizza...but I have to defend myself and say....My best friend and her husband are going to be broker than heck, trying to restore their house. They lost windows...their roof...They have two young boys to feed....so they really need the money...I know that a lot of touristers are reading this board and, I know if they read this they will be helping my best buddie out of a hole. So there! I am glad my friend is alive! Yahoooooooo!!!!! You go girl...plus she is a big helper...and I hear that she is going to stay ON the Island and help themselves AND others repair...instead of running and hiding. She has a heart of gold! You go Beth!! Good luck on the clean up!!! I love you! Kiss those boys for me...Hi Paul!!!..Thanks for the boards>>>>You are all AWESOME!!!!! Evelyn Kas
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thanks for finding my friend... - 10/05/00 07:53 PM
glad you found your friend. the folks on this board are the greatest. i stayed at journeys end this summer and i heard the pizza at your friends place was excellent!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board