AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Calling all regulars on here

Posted By: Belize Mama

Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 04:09 PM

Has anyone heard anything at all from or about Tammy...Sandshaker on here yet? Not the stupid stuff but something real?
Posted By: TickTock

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 04:15 PM

I wish I could help you Belize Mama...but I haven't heard anything. I will certainly keep my eyes and ears open and report anything I hear or read. Keep thinking positive thoughts...I'm sure she's ok.

Jill
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 04:21 PM

Belize Mama,
Nothing since I emailed you yesterday. I did send her some jpeg photos by email, and it didn't come back...... That was encouraging. I would give anything to hear a little scrap of something....... Are there any people out there with phone contact to someone on Front Street????? If there is PLEASE have them run down to the Basil Jones office next to the Amnesia Restuarant and check???!!!!???? We are all so worried. I KNOW there was someone calling from the roof of the Mayan Princess on a previous post. Can we find out who that is?????
Debbie
Posted By: Jericco

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 04:40 PM

Belize Mama....I would give anything in the world to give you some good news about Tammy. But I can't. Keep the faith!

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 04:50 PM

Thanks all! Only a matter of time, I hope.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 09:31 PM

Sandshaker, we are calling for you really loud now, where are you. Please someone make an effort to tell us about her, Tammy Martinez. Check at Cannibals, maybe they have seen her.
Posted By: Sunkissed

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 09:59 PM

I know she feels our prayers and good wishes and realizes that we are all concerned but knows that we are compassionate and will all forgive and forget how much worry we've had once we see her name on this board again. Granted for all the worry her "MOMS" have had she may deserve a spanking. But then again, this is Sandshaker and she might just enjoy it..ha, ha! I hope all you regulars are fairing well and not letting yourselves get to run down. Take care and god bless.
Posted By: vikki0101

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 10:05 PM

Has anyone checked the construction site? maybe there was a break in the weather or something and she went to check? Dont know why but I have a wierd feeling and I don't even know Tammy. Can someone please check?

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 10:13 PM

Tammy...if you know what's good for you...check in!!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 11:00 PM

again, i asked someone who has been in touch with san pedro to ask around. i also think it is unusual to not hear from someone everyone seems to know. lets keep our fingers crossed. keep in touch, everyone.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 11:01 PM

and, oh, i have met her and i kinda know what she looks like.

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 11:06 PM

Horray....Marty just posted she in safe and well working in the clinic. Blelize Mama...take a deep breath!!!!!
Posted By: Sunkissed

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/06/00 11:26 PM

Thank heavens she's fine!!!!! Marty there is a special place reserved just for you in heaven, your and angel!

Re: Calling all regulars on here - 10/07/00 01:40 AM

Yep, <sigh> we can all sleep better tonight!
Wonder if she has any idea how much grief she has caused?
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board