AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: rider10099 15 days and counting - 03/22/13 02:17 AM
We are so excited our first trip to Ambergris Caye. It is my wife's 50th birthday and we are so looking forward to it - especially since it if currently 40 degrees and hailing here! We arrive Friday early evening. Depending on the direction of the pub crawl - since we won't have a golf cart will have to walking distance. Some snorkeling on Saturday crazy canucks on Sunday and the rest will unfold. Thanks for all the great information on the forum.
Cheers
John and Michelle
Posted By: Dan King Re: 15 days and counting - 03/22/13 04:32 AM
have fun!
Posted By: WWIII Re: 15 days and counting - 03/22/13 05:15 AM
Sounds like you are going to be there around the same time as us. We are arriving on the 3rd of April for 7 nights. Where are you staying?

Originally Posted by rider10099
We are so excited our first trip to Ambergris Caye. It is my wife's 50th birthday and we are so looking forward to it - especially since it if currently 40 degrees and hailing here! We arrive Friday early evening. Depending on the direction of the pub crawl - since we won't have a golf cart will have to walking distance. Some snorkeling on Saturday crazy canucks on Sunday and the rest will unfold. Thanks for all the great information on the forum.
Cheers
John and Michelle
Posted By: rider10099 Re: 15 days and counting - 03/22/13 04:25 PM
We are staying at the Toucan Nest
Posted By: CrackOfDawn Re: 15 days and counting - 03/22/13 06:29 PM
We are at 12. Very anxious.
Posted By: CrackOfDawn Re: 15 days and counting - 03/22/13 06:32 PM
12 days. The 3rd too.
Posted By: WWIII Re: 15 days and counting - 03/23/13 07:32 AM
We are at the Palms Oceanfront Suites.

Originally Posted by rider10099
We are staying at the Toucan Nest
Posted By: Mary&Rob Re: 15 days and counting - 03/26/13 11:50 PM
We are arriving on the 7th and staying at Phoenix. So disappointed we will not arrive in time for the pub crawl. This will also be our first time to Belize. We are doing this for our 25th wedding anniversary (but we are now actually closer to 27th!). Michelle, I can't think of a better way to celebrate the Big 5-0; hope you have a great birthday trip! Scott, John and Michelle, do you intend to do much fishing?
Posted By: CrackOfDawn Re: 15 days and counting - 03/27/13 03:32 PM
The Pheonix is ranked one of the best hotels in the world. We are are staying at Sunbreeze hotel. I'm gonna try to send you a direct message.
Posted By: rider10099 Re: 15 days and counting - 03/27/13 09:53 PM
We hadnt planned on fishing but could easily be convinced if someone had something going on!
Posted By: CrackOfDawn Re: 15 days and counting - 03/28/13 01:25 AM
I'm coming over with miy Dawn and my friend Bob. We get there on the 3rd. We will spearfish or reef fish. We have done everything but reef fish there. Flats fishing is 2 people max. We will gladdly hook up for a trip with any combination of guys, girls, or both. Let me know what you want to do. I have a few contacts in Ambergris.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board