AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: WWIII Free meal for retired Expats in AC!!! - 03/22/13 05:36 AM
Now that I got your attention, My wife and I are going to be in AC from the 3rd thru the 10th of April. I would like to get together with any of the local retired expats to pick your brain about retiring here (meal included). We are on a vacation/fact finding mission and are going to be looking a properties while we are here but there is no better knowledge than speaking to the locals. Please PM me here or email me @ [email protected] if you are interested.
Posted By: robvee Re: Free meal for retired Expats in AC!!! - 03/23/13 01:44 AM
Wow not many hungry ex pats Pleanty of inebreated ones tho LOL
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Free meal for retired Expats in AC!!! - 03/23/13 01:45 AM
watch it , Rob crazy
Posted By: robvee Re: Free meal for retired Expats in AC!!! - 03/23/13 01:50 AM
I nearly went blind doing that LOL
Posted By: WWIII Re: Free meal for retired Expats in AC!!! - 03/24/13 05:24 AM
I realized my error after my post that I should have stated Free drinks for retired Expats..how silly of me

Originally Posted by robvee
Wow not many hungry ex pats Pleanty of inebreated ones tho LOL
Posted By: robvee Re: Free meal for retired Expats in AC!!! - 03/24/13 03:11 PM
Go to any bar and you will find expats willing to give their views on retiring here. Im usually in DJ's , just south of the bridge lots of expats in there as many live just over the bridge and DJ's makes the best burgers on the island. See you there in a few weeks !!!!
Posted By: WWIII Re: Free meal for retired Expats in AC!!! - 03/25/13 05:21 AM
Burgers and beer @ DJ's, sounds great 10 days and counting.

Originally Posted by robvee
Go to any bar and you will find expats willing to give their views on retiring here. Im usually in DJ's , just south of the bridge lots of expats in there as many live just over the bridge and DJ's makes the best burgers on the island. See you there in a few weeks !!!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board