AmbergrisCaye.com Home

any confirms on the sandshaker siting?

Posted By: Anonymous

any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/07/00 12:57 AM

i'm a skeptic these last few days...anybody confirmed her sighting? i hope so, i've been really worried. would be just like her working at a clinic though.
Posted By: Jericco

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/07/00 01:05 AM

Jane....I'm quoting Marty...if you cant trust him...etc.....lol
Posted By: Belize Mama

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/07/00 01:28 AM

YES, Jane. It's true. She is okay and working in the clinic. Her Mom is estatic, but said she had BETTER call her in the next day or so. Tammy's boss at Basil Jones called Tammy's Mom and told her she has fresh water, food , and a generator...so she is set. [Linked Image]

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/07/00 01:28 AM

ok, jerrico...just wanted to hear it came right from marty. i trust him too. YIPPEEE!!! thanks marty for your diligent work. we can rest a little easier tonite.

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/07/00 01:30 AM

belize mama - tammy should know what a good friend she has in you. i'm sure her mom appreciates it. lets all breath a collective sigh...ready...SIGH!!!
Posted By: Chloe

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/07/00 03:54 AM

I have one Belikin beer left, that I brought home from SP in June. When I see her fingers posting on this board, I will open it, I was saving it for a very special time, and that will be the time.
Posted By: Belize Mama

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/07/00 04:36 AM

Oh I am so jealous Lois. I haven't had a Belikin for quite a while. [Linked Image]
I do have an Italian Birra in the frig but it isn't even close.

[This message has been edited by Belize Mama (edited 10-06-2000).]
Posted By: Jericco

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/07/00 05:48 AM

shoot....all I can say is "This Bud's For You!"
Posted By: TexasCat

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/07/00 06:43 AM

I KNEW ALL ALONG SHE WAS OK. I KNEW SHE WAS HELPING OTHERS. I'M GLAD TO KNOW SHE'S O.K SANDSHAKER I WILL BE THERE OCT 21-26, STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU, I LOVE BELIZE AND IT'S PEOPLE..... CAN'T WAIT!1 I LOVE YOU SANDSHAKER!!!1

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/08/00 10:18 PM

call me, we'll have a toast. i have 1 1/2 bottles of cane juice left. anyone want to come to pa for a drink?

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/09/00 02:08 AM

Do not be too jealous it is only a Lighthouse Lager, by Belikin, but it will do.

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/09/00 07:30 PM

tammy wouldnt care if it was water, it is the thought, right?!

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/09/00 08:01 PM

SHHH! don't mention water she has seen enough of that for awhile. LOL
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/10/00 09:08 PM

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP! I NEEDED A LITTLE HUMOR AND LAUGHTER. I'VE JUST NOW BEEN GOING THROUGH ALL THE POSTS, AND FEEL, SO MUCH BETTER NOW THAT I'VE HAD A GOOD LAUGH. IT REALLY IS THE BEST MEDICINE!

JANE, I'M LAUGHING ABOUT THE "SANDSHAKER SIGHTING" THING......LOL
I FEEL LIKE A UFO OR MAYBE A STREAKER RUNNING THRU THE STREETS DURING THE STORM.
NOW THAT IS A SPOOKY VISUAL...LOL
(NO COMMENT FROM YOU BILL ON THAT [Linked Image])

WOULD THAT BE A USS ? Unconfirmed Shaker Siting?.....ROFLOL

ALL I CAN SAY IS HALLELUJAH IT'S OVER AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THINGS TO GET BACK TO NORMAL!

OH YEA.... [Linked Image] IT'S GREAT TO BE ALIVE! [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 10-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 10-10-2000).]

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/12/00 01:39 AM

great to hear from you...we've been nuts here waiting for a few words...some rumors flying 'round the post these last weeks...we are so thrilled you are okay. you would have been crying to know of the concern for you here on this board, chloe, belize mama, debbie, jenn, tick tock, orionhunter, bill, the list goes on and on. send notes when you can. we missed you! you know, people are still trying to hook up with you for drinks next week!! are you available??
Posted By: Marty

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/13/00 05:25 PM

Hi Jane, i got your pics, I'll get a kid on them soon when i am not on the dang machine 24/7....

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/13/00 05:29 PM

Glad Jane's pictures arrived. We are all waiting to view them.

Re: any confirms on the sandshaker siting? - 10/15/00 03:37 AM

i sent them to marty two weeks ago, but as you can imagine, he's been a little preoccupied lately (and its a good thing). thanks marty. i thought tick tocks pics were great too.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board