AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Reef Village

Posted By: Belize Fly

Reef Village - 03/29/13 02:09 AM

Does anyone know what is going on at Reef Village? As an owner our own home owners group won't respond to e-mails questioning the rumors that we have heard. You can't even get answers when you ask for monthly itemized expenses but yet the home owners group levy's special assessments because they are short on funds.
Seems to me if you don't have anything to hide you would be more than happy to produce documentation as to where your funds are being spent. Not the case.
Posted By: cav

Re: Reef Village - 03/29/13 04:15 PM

I doubt that anyone on this message board will be able to provide answers to unsubstantiated rumors about things that they never heard of.
I suggest contacting the management company for Reef Village, "Belize Management" and speaking with Brittany McCann. She should be able to answer any questions or concerns.

Belize Management
631-9253
Posted By: Katie Valk

Re: Reef Village - 03/29/13 08:17 PM

There are plenty of older treads on this board re: Reef Village and I asssume there are many people reading these boards who can offer more current info, including other owners asking the same questions as you are.
Posted By: R.P. McMurphy

Re: Reef Village - 03/29/13 10:22 PM

This morning a lengthy notice was sent to the owners updating positive improvements and pertinent information regarding the wellness of RV. It was sent by the homeowners association. Perhaps you missed it. If so PM me and I'll forward it on. It was a lengthy communication.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board